Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This has to be my favorite type of vid. B2B has the best collection, but can't be uploaded. I'd encourage people to support Dave, anyway; he does high quality and on-topic work. Some are from Glim

Unfortunately I think this is true, I used to frequently check her tumblr, it had some of the best omo content I have ever seen, and I've seen most of it at this point. With the announcement of the po

These aren't videos, but rather than create a new thread, I thought I'd add these pictures I found:

Posted Images

I would really like to see a video of the bulge going down as the pee is released.  No matter how bad I need to pee my bulge is not  very Visible. It is not Necessary to show nudity if you don't want to . I am interested in that huge bladder going down  as you pee.

Yeah, I can't find anything like that :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This has to be my favorite type of vid. B2B has the best collection, but can't be uploaded. I'd encourage people to support Dave, anyway; he does high quality and on-topic work.

Some are from Glimpse; they sometimes have some good bulge videos, but they're few and far between. I lost a bunch due to a RAID failure, so if anyone has any, they'd be appreciated. My appologies for any of these that are reposts on this site.

Most (or all) of these will contain nudity and hardcore action. Don't download if these things make you cry.

attachicon.gif2girlh.mpg - Poppy (?) peeing on another girl. Starts with big bladder that shrinks as she pees.

attachicon.gif49.mpg - Poppy (?) again with a shrinking bladder.

attachicon.gif71.mpg - Cute girl from InTheCrack pee dancing.

attachicon.gif512.mpg - Huge! Unknown origin, although I've seen it many times over many years.

attachicon.gif6751315 Huge bladder wetting girl peeing.avi - You've likely seen this one before, but it's one of my faves. Samantha from XXXhaust.

attachicon.gifglassesh.mpg - Pandora from Glimpse, shows her bladder then pees in glasses.

attachicon.gifJoyAngeles - Ana Didovic - Bulging Bladder March 2005 (SP69).wmv - The great Ana Didovic with a huge bladder.

attachicon.gifJoyAngeles - Francesca Salvatore 07 Feb 2005 Very full bladder, pees outside (SP69).wmv - Ana again.

attachicon.gifpowerpee.wmv - Ana yet again.

attachicon.gifpiss_bukkake-73.mpg

attachicon.gifpiss_bukkake-74.mpg - Clips that have been floating around. I figured out if's from a Japanese film called "Urine Girl 3," I think from NaturalHigh. I have the full movie if anyone wants it, but the crowd of girls with huge bladders is only at the end. Basically, this dude who thinks he's hot shit because he has highlights in his hair continually bangs this girl (seen her before, don't know her name) while a crowd of desperate girls await they're turn to pee on the couple. There are a lot of nice huge bladders, and they have to wait their turn.

attachicon.gifvol1h.mpg

attachicon.gifvol2h.mpg - More Pandora. Empties her bulging bladder in a bowl, then measures it.

Could you possibly share that urine girl 3 movie? Or point me in a direction I could get it? Very curious about that description. Sounds incredible!

This has to be my favorite type of vid. B2B has the best collection, but can't be uploaded. I'd encourage people to support Dave, anyway; he does high quality and on-topic work.

Some are from Glimpse; they sometimes have some good bulge videos, but they're few and far between. I lost a bunch due to a RAID failure, so if anyone has any, they'd be appreciated. My appologies for any of these that are reposts on this site.

Most (or all) of these will contain nudity and hardcore action. Don't download if these things make you cry.

attachicon.gif2girlh.mpg - Poppy (?) peeing on another girl. Starts with big bladder that shrinks as she pees.

attachicon.gif49.mpg - Poppy (?) again with a shrinking bladder.

attachicon.gif71.mpg - Cute girl from InTheCrack pee dancing.

attachicon.gif512.mpg - Huge! Unknown origin, although I've seen it many times over many years.

attachicon.gif6751315 Huge bladder wetting girl peeing.avi - You've likely seen this one before, but it's one of my faves. Samantha from XXXhaust.

attachicon.gifglassesh.mpg - Pandora from Glimpse, shows her bladder then pees in glasses.

attachicon.gifJoyAngeles - Ana Didovic - Bulging Bladder March 2005 (SP69).wmv - The great Ana Didovic with a huge bladder.

attachicon.gifJoyAngeles - Francesca Salvatore 07 Feb 2005 Very full bladder, pees outside (SP69).wmv - Ana again.

attachicon.gifpowerpee.wmv - Ana yet again.

attachicon.gifpiss_bukkake-73.mpg

attachicon.gifpiss_bukkake-74.mpg - Clips that have been floating around. I figured out if's from a Japanese film called "Urine Girl 3," I think from NaturalHigh. I have the full movie if anyone wants it, but the crowd of girls with huge bladders is only at the end. Basically, this dude who thinks he's hot shit because he has highlights in his hair continually bangs this girl (seen her before, don't know her name) while a crowd of desperate girls await they're turn to pee on the couple. There are a lot of nice huge bladders, and they have to wait their turn.

attachicon.gifvol1h.mpg

attachicon.gifvol2h.mpg - More Pandora. Empties her bulging bladder in a bowl, then measures it.

I would like the Urine girl 3 movie please

• 1 year later...
On 6/16/2013 at 0:03 PM, wettingman said:

I would really like to see a video of the bulge going down as the pee is released.  No matter how bad I need to pee my bulge is not  very Visible. It is not Necessary to show nudity if you don't want to . I am interested in that huge bladder going down  as you pee.

Here is mine - hope you like it.  I'd also like to see some like this - come on people!

video1_xvid_001.avi

• 1 year later...