Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale There is hope! How my (vanilla) wife has embraced wetting and pee play - Followup - Pee Date and Night

Late afternoon my wife comes home to get changed to go out for dinner with me, but before getting changed, she steps into the bath and completely soaks her sweat pants and my wandering hands in the process. Then its a quick clean up and off to dinner.

We get home a few hours later and protect the living room carpet with a shower curtain and sheets. This had been pre-planned all week. She announces how excited she is and how 'full' she is. For the next hour or so, she slowly wets herself freely around the living room and bar, on my lap, into my hands, into MY opened pants and just a little pee onto me. There was lots of rubbing, kissing, licking and teasing by both of us and no rush to get changed by either of us...until she laid me down, dropped her pants, stood and peed all over me and the sheets. We then put dry clothes on our soaked skin for round 2! the next hour looked much the same with her wetting and consuming more water to prolong the fun as long as possible. She reveled in letting out small streams every few minutes, slowly growing the wet patch that she was showing off. This time she saved most of her pee for a shower and didn't hold back and let loose all over me. I pulled her down and in close to get a close up as she peed over my already soaked boxers, stomach, chest and neck. Then I lost all inhibitions and pulled her over my face and to my mouth. She asked if I wanted her to to keep going, I said "yes, lets do it". Long story short, she peed for a good 5-10 seconds into my mouth as I went down on her. With no shame I swallowed a bit too. We made out for bit then she pulled my wet boxers off, knelt down in her giant puddle and orally pleased me for a bit. We enjoyed some hot sex after that, then went to bed. Strangely, neither of us got cleaned up. We went to bed enjoying that slight scent of pee that pretty much covered us from head to feet.  At least I did. Pee was absolutely everywhere.

Fast forward a few hours into the night and my wife wakes up to pee as she had been pretty full still. She mounts me in what I figured was going to be some straight up sex, but after being insider her for a couple minutes, I feel an unmistakable warm sensation spread up my abdomen, across my thighs, and under my ass. The bed was unprotected so she did not let fully loose. The sex was noisy and sloppy, but in a good way. When I was done, my wife wanted me to go down on her and get her off. So I did without hesitation or concern for how much pee I could smell and taste. Then we went right back to sleep.

We woke up in each others embrace, enjoying the moment and reflecting back on how wild we had been. Our bed and bodies had a pleasurable faint smell of pee that we surprisingly (for her) were in no rush to get away from. There was lots of fondling and kissing. We eventually got our spent bodies out of bed, and as we walked to the kitchen, she asked if I wanted to go one more round while we still had the house to ourselves. Yup. So she sent me to grab the curtain and get it under the bedsheets quickly. She was on top of me in seconds, peeing a torrent over my shaft. Mid-stream she reached down with her hand and inserted me into her without ever stopping her pee. She peed as much as she could during sex. This pee was different though. It was the first time we played with morning pee but it wasn't too strong. Just very very obvious. Then we just laid there and caught our breath. I had to pee badly too, so I laid on my back, pointed myself straight up and peed a little fountain all over me. She just stared and smiled, admitting that this is all too fun.

She keeps pushing her boundaries. How in the hell has my wife gone from being fairly vanilla sexually, to madly wanting pee sex? When she first wet herself for me about 4 months ago, I thought that was going to be it, and was just happy to experience it. She says she just loves it in a fun an passionate way. Neither of us are into humiliation or power dynamics. We just seem to enjoy pee, and I never thought I'd ever say that. It was always my little kink. I know how lucky I am.

We have both expanded our boundaries together, like being covered in pee together for a 12 hour stretch, tasting her own pee on me and straight up peeing in my mouth. She wanted a debrief on that aspect and all I could say was that it never crossed my mind as an option. She asked "did you actually drink any? And?". All I could muster up was: "a little bit and it was totally fine". She responded with "interesting".  She didn't know my boundaries, and truthfully, neither did I.

As we were cleaning up, my wife offered a random statement that she was not into getting peed on but loves peeing. She then left it with: "But someday who knows? I never thought I'd be enjoying this, and here we are!"

Here we are!