Sign In

Art Request Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey that makes for 2 of my favorite yugioh girls on this site. now explain to me how water omotics has stayed dry for so long.

Someone should edit these pictures for me. They would make good omorashi. Both are Erio Touwa from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko.

I feel really bad, I read your request and started drawing it, but now that I'm posting it I only just now see the 'star guardian' part >,< A quick sketch though! 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2017 at 7:31 PM, Drakon said:

This is a small list of what I would really like to see:

Dawn from Pokemon wetting the bed

Riley from Inside Out Wetting the bed (I feel the water tower in the town of emotions should play a part)

Junie B Jones not making it to the bathroom (alternative to what happened in book 1) 

What happened in book 1 ?

7 hours ago, trekkie said:

What happened in book 1 ?

Well in the book she was afraid to get on the bus, so she stayed at the school alone, and after a few hours found out that the bathrooms were locked. She ended up calling 911 because she was having an 'emergency' and ran outside and met the janitor, who unlocked the bathroom door for her. The moment she realized the bathrooms were locked she literally said, "I'm going to have an accident in my skirt that looks like velvet"

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2011 at 2:32 PM, Foxlover said:

any of the girls from Avatar: The Last Airbender, bursting to pee and leaking, preferably Azula, Ty Lee, Yue or Katara. ( Not Toph though, in my opinion she's too tomboyish for any hentai of her to be sexy at all.)

I think Azula may be the perfect character for this fetish. Keep in mind I've only seen parts of the series, and am trying to work up the nerve to take that emotional journey in full (It's so good I might cry!). I mean, she's evil and needs to be knocked down at lest 3 pegs, but she also desperately craves love. So she both has this coming, and might be saved (in fanfic- land) by receiving loving care. She also is completely the type of person who would refuse to "show weakness" by admitting she has to go. She would probably believe people think its a bigger deal than it is, and accuse them of lying if they try to console her. Her reaction to it happening would be very interesting  ("Almost Perfect isn't good enough"). I can easily see her wetting herself at a bending practice after Zuko's banishment, because Zuko isn't around to absorb their father's scorn anymore, and she doesn't want to show weakness. I know he wasn't shown to be abusive to Azula, so I picture him either tormenting her about it, or just leaving her alone with a look of cruel disappointment.

On 6/17/2017 at 9:16 PM, Faust said:

Faust figures he can make some requests here...

Faust would adore wetting art of either

Ayano Aishi. [Known better as Yandere-Chan]

__ayano_aishi_and_yandere_chan_yandere_s

I agree with this, and the Yuno suggestion from an earlier post. For some reason I'm really liking the idea of girls who are mentally incapable of caring about societal norms wetting themselves. I just posted about Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender a minute ago. The idea of Ayano prioritizing stalking sempie over tending to her bladder, and not caring at all when she wets herself is fun. As is Yuno wetting herself at varies points during future diary. She would either be horrified that it happened in front of Yuki, or it could happen in 'full-yandere-mode" as she killed. Other characters from Yandere Simulator might be fun.  

. Info-Chan in her chair, into a bottle, with other bottles around the room (She does never leave during the day)

.All the rivals in archetypal situations (i.e. drama-club on/back stage, in a theater costume; Little sister can't wait for the bathroom)

. Kokonoah onto the grass beneath the cherry-blossom tree

.Midori obliviously leaning on the rooftop railing and texting, as she pees down her leg without noticing

.Characters in the type of pantie they wear, lifting their skirts to show the dark stains. This would be a good series or ensemble peice

.A series of pantie shots that show wetting or diaper use

.A 'bathroom line' image for the Rainbow Brigade, possibly with Yan-chan, Sempie, or the evil red-head one locked in the bathroom.

.The rivals peeing in their home bathrooms, each could have a different position on the toilet.

.Yan-chan geting peed on when she tries to take an up-skirt of a girl that really needs to pee

.Club theme wettings. Like either members going at different times, or as part of mass desperation

.Yan-Chan wetting and/or desperate in the different clubs she can join

There are also some very dark versions (They do fit with the game.)

. A innocent student gets desperate and urinates in the garden, unknowingly vandalizing the berried corpse of a friend  

.Captives wetting in the chairs (this ones probably too dark, but maybe desperately waiting for Yan-Chan to get back from school so she can take them to the bathroom? or 'nagging' Yan-Chan to take them?) I'm kind of hoping no one draws this one.

.The ghost is in the bathroom...

Edited by SomeGirl
I Thought of more to suggest (see edit history)