Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Wetting In Womens Clothes

So I have this thing where I like the clothes I wet to be nice and snug. Boxer briefs, well fitting pants, that sort of thing. With that being said, I've been curious to try womens clothes for wetting. Something like panties, stretchy leggings, bikini bottoms, anything snug. I had one opportunity present itself once, and took advantage of that. Besides that, I've only ever wet my boring guy clothes lol.

Idk where I'm going with this. I guess I just wanted to put it out there, maybe get some opinions on what clothes are best/most comfortable. I can't exactly have a bunch of womens underware suddenly start appearing around my house though. Questions would be asked that I'm not trying to answer lol.

Anyway, there is it.

Maybe I'll post about the one opportunity I had to wet in clothes that weren't mine in the experiences tab. 

Edited by Mrdesperation
Spelling. Additional context. (see edit history)

I don't have any particular advice on fulfilling this fantasy, I just wanted to chime in and say I think it's fairly normal. Well, normal within the context of wetting yourself for fun, anyway. I don't have any desire to cross dress or present as a woman in general. However, I do like exploring the ways that different clothes, fabrics, and colors feel and look when wetting them, and tons of those different options are considered "women's clothing". Sometimes you just look at something and think, "I wonder what it's like to pee in that." Btw, if you get into running and it gets cold where you live, you can totally get away with owning tights.

2 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Love snug when it comes to wetting. Any sort of leggings/tights/pantyhose work really well and are pretty inexpensive. Going up a level, one-piece swimsuits and leotards are excellent too but more of an investment.

A one piece swimsuit seems amazing. I do have wetsuit somewhere but Im not sure Id even fit in it anymore, and it's not quiet the same thing, but still fun in a different and interesting way. Only got to pee in it once for some reason. Damn I hope it still fits lol

i found this out by accident.  i had bought a few pairs of snowpants and found the mens sizes fit well at the waists but the legs were a bit too wide.  the womens sizes were a little tighter in the waist but the legs were slimmer.  and as long as you got neutral colors like black and navy, you could never tell if the pants were for men or women

though there are some brands where they have the boring solid colors for mens models and more colorful but not overtly feminine colors like pink for females.  i think it would be fun to wear something with more color but not make it known youre wearing womens pants 

Edited by wetsnowpants (see edit history)

I like the feel of womens' pants when peeing, but I sometimes put an incontinence pad in them for a bit of variety, and to prolong the experience.
You can buy cheap but very absorbant pads from ASDA (in the UK) and this allows me to fill up and wet a number of times into a pad, before I finally wet straight into the panties.

Apart from that, as has been said before, I've got no real desire to dress or identify as a woman, but peeing in their clothes, hell yes!

23 hours ago, chyanwra said:

Apart from that, as has been said before, I've got no real desire to dress or identify as a woman, but peeing in their clothes, hell yes!

Me too.  It's work from home day, and the wife is in the office, so I grabbed her light blue work out pants.  Very clingy and tight.  I gotta say they feel great wet.SANY2012.thumb.JPG.cc1488eab829a84724fb3d3ec9a88625.JPGSANY2022.thumb.JPG.a29754328efe01ea25872a6f7b87f48d.JPG

Now to get her to wet them!

On 3/26/2023 at 8:50 AM, chyanwra said:

I like the feel of womens' pants when peeing, but I sometimes put an incontinence pad in them for a bit of variety, and to prolong the experience.
You can buy cheap but very absorbant pads from ASDA (in the UK) and this allows me to fill up and wet a number of times into a pad, before I finally wet straight into the panties.

I've been wetting women's clothes for many many years.  My regular clothes Almost Never get peed in.  Unless there are nice panties underneath!!

There have been a number of outfits I've wet over the years.  From Jeans to Tights to running shorts - the kind with the built-in lining, and various panties.  The ones I like the best are cotton panties under Jeans or tights.  A pad sometimes, mostly a regular paper towel.

A few weeks ago I bought pair of Red Low-rise Jeans, as a tribute to a cool story, and they did not disappoint!  I dribbled and wet them for a couple of hours this past Saturday.  They showed an obvious dark red stain when wet and held the moisture for a long time.

So I got my hands on some bikini cut panties. I'm not really a fan of the colors, but I didn't have much of a choice. I discovered we sell them where I work, and a three pack accidentally landed in my backpack 🫣

Anyway, I have to switch busses on my way home and the transfer spot has a bathroom, so I went in and put on the lighter colored ones. Theres something exciting about walking around public with such a silly little secret, but I'm for sure feeling a bit of a rush. Ive been holding by not holding all day. Took my last pee a while ago now though and I can feel myself getting fuller. I can't wait to get home and unload in these comfy ass undies 😂

On 3/24/2023 at 2:58 AM, Mrdesperation said:

So I have this thing where I like the clothes I wet to be nice and snug. Boxer briefs, well fitting pants, that sort of thing. With that being said, I've been curious to try womens clothes for wetting. Something like panties, stretchy leggings, bikini bottoms, anything snug.

You may consider compression shorts or compression tights. You might even want to get them a size (or even two) smaller, as long as you can get into them. I don't think you need to get women's, as men's are already very snug.

• 3 months later...

I will admit I do really enjoy wetting panties under my normal male clothes, women's underwear just seems to feel better when they are wet than men's. Just a personal preference. 

• 1 month later...