Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Female Pokemon Interactive Story

Figured to try and get my writing flow back I'd do a little interactive story! Been seeing some people I like do them lately. It'll be updated whenever I feel like it, generally. 

For this story: There will a selection of concepts to pick from after each segment that determines where the story goes next. This could range from choosing what activity our protagonist does next to deciding how willing they are to keep holding in whatever predicament they end up in! These will be decided by majority votes!

This story will take place in a world where humans are not present whatsoever, this is simply a personal preference of mine. 

I also prefer doing female omo, but I'm not opposed to doing a male one in the future if there's interest!

With that said, let's make our character! There's over 1000+ Pokemon, so I'll pick some of my favorites as choices and give a brief list of relevant omo-related traits for them for you all to decide!

1. Clefable:

- Very large bladder, can hold for long periods of time and hold large amounts.

- Small arms, can't reach crotch to hold them.

- Stumpy legs, could barely squeeze them together to hold.

2. Braixen: 

- Average Bladder, can hold modest amounts of liquid quainties

- Fire type, meaning despite average capacity, liquids go to her bladder way quicker as her body naturally doesn't like keeping them inside for long.

- Psychic abilities could have interesting omo potential

3. Leavanny

- Skinny, meaning pretty thin bladder. Bulges would be more publicly visible.

- No hands; would be unable to hold crotch.

- Grass type, meaning able to absorb liquids more efficiently, meaning quicker filling bladder.

4. Tinkaton

- Small bladder, can contain very little and struggles to hold if she drinks too much

- Bladder bulges very visibly

- Carries heavy hammer and is reluctant to part with it, would get very desperate before ditching it to hold her crotch

5. Azumarill

- Above Average bladder, but round body makes bulge less noticeable

- Stumpy hands means can't effectively hold bladder

- Being water types means she pees for longer, meaning reluctance to pee unless absolutely required

__

Next, Personality:

A. Shy and Introverted

B. Proud and Rebellious

C. Outgoing and Extroverted

D. Lazy and laid-back

__

Finally, setting!

E. Stuck Elevator (Private)

F. Mall (Public)

G. Small Apartment (Private)

H. At park w/ crush (Public, we would create the crush character!)

I. Beach (Public)

J. Household (Private)

__

Please list your answer to each option! (I.e, if you wanted Clefable, Outgoing and Extroverted, in an Elevator. You'd write "1, C, E".

Edited by Aquraisus (see edit history)
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Figured to try and get my writing flow back I'd do a little interactive story! Been seeing some people I like do them lately. It'll be updated whenever I feel like it, generally.    For this

Meowscarda - 6 Emolga - 3 Gardevoir - 4 Audino - 1 Confident and Flirty - 9 Outgoing and Extroverted - 3  Chill and Laid Back - 2 Female - 11 Male - 2 Nonb

Sorry for the long wait! Thank you all for your votes~ We got a Female Meowscarda who's Confident and Flirty! Her name will be Jessie~ And with that, we can begin! --------- The su

Thank you all so much for your votes! 

We did have a tie on the setting between Beach, Mall, and Park so I did a random number generator and ended up with the Park setting! Moving forward, if there are ties by the time I go to write the next parts, I'll settle said ties via randomizing methods! 

Anyways, based on the results, we have our character:

A shy and introverted Braixen, and she's named Bridget!

~~~~

Now, we make a crush character!

Species:

1. Gardevoir

2. Audino

3. Meowscarada

4. Emolga

5. Zangoose

___

Personality:

A. Outgoing and Extroverted

B. Confident and Flirty