Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Stories About My Experiences - Podcast Potential

Hey everyone. I posted some time ago with a voice recording of one of the experiences I had with a former female partner. For anyone who missed the recording, I have attached it again. 

Well, I have about 20 stories lined up and I am yet to see much in the way of recorded stories in this fetish kink. So I am thinking of recording them all into a Podcast. The working title is 'The Ladies Who Pee'.

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on publishing them? I want to monetize the podcast as I am buying equipment for it and I have put hundreds of hours into the writing alone. 

I was thinking series 1 would be all of the stories. And then in the future, I would love to get people on to interview about their pee kink - remaining anonymous if requested.

What do you all think?

I love the idea! I listen to an enormous amount of audio content since I can do my job with headphones on, and to date I have found exactly two single episodes of podcasts discussing pants wetting. I've just downloaded your recording to check out later today.

On a practical note, I suspect a podcast that is both sexual in nature and only appeals to a small subset of the population may be difficult to monetize. Hopefully I'm wrong there, but I'd be surprised if any income it generates is enough to cover all your expenses.

I've started writing more myself lately. It's mostly done for my own enjoyment, so maybe my stories aren't anyone else's cup of pee, but if I do ever come up with something popular, you're welcome to use it for free. I bet a lot of others around here would also let you use their stories or experiences just for the pleasure of hearing them read aloud and to help your podcast grow. Best of luck to you!

11 minutes ago, shydribbles19 said:

It would be great to have more audio content. Beyond just stories it would be cool to discuss a variety of omo topics, have other people share their stories, tips/tricks, etc. 

I would absolutely listen to something like that. I think most people are just not comfortable sharing a kink like that with the world so openly.

A real shame. 

On 3/22/2023 at 2:42 PM, shydribbles19 said:

Nailed it. However for those of us that enjoy a lot of audio content, it would be so nice. I've listened to those 2 existing podcast episodes about 35 times each now 🤣

On 3/22/2023 at 5:14 AM, peepantsrunner said:

I love the idea! I listen to an enormous amount of audio content since I can do my job with headphones on, and to date I have found exactly two single episodes of podcasts discussing pants wetting. I've just downloaded your recording to check out later today.

On a practical note, I suspect a podcast that is both sexual in nature and only appeals to a small subset of the population may be difficult to monetize. Hopefully I'm wrong there, but I'd be surprised if any income it generates is enough to cover all your expenses.

I've started writing more myself lately. It's mostly done for my own enjoyment, so maybe my stories aren't anyone else's cup of pee, but if I do ever come up with something popular, you're welcome to use it for free. I bet a lot of others around here would also let you use their stories or experiences just for the pleasure of hearing them read aloud and to help your podcast grow. Best of luck to you!

Where do you find those recordings.