Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

@scinosensation

Well in a way, it did. There's no shortage of instances of people saying on here "I couldn't hold it walking home one day and had an accident" or "a genuine accident is what led me to having this kink." This story was my attempt to fill that basic plot out with the character's thoughts and sensations, and turn it into an enjoyable piece of erotica. 

5 hours ago, peepantsrunner said:

@scinosensation

Well in a way, it did. There's no shortage of instances of people saying on here "I couldn't hold it walking home one day and had an accident" or "a genuine accident is what led me to having this kink." This story was my attempt to fill that basic plot out with the character's thoughts and sensations, and turn it into an enjoyable piece of erotica. 

Well, it worked!!!  Very enjoyable read, thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh this story could have been about me, I know all of those feelings and funny enough, except for the losing it in a business scenario, I've been through all of them, including trying to hold when I should have let go and ended up flooding my pants. Luckily it was dark out and nobody saw, but if it happened an hour earlier it would have been on full display.