Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are some good places for public wetting?

23 hours ago, peepantsrunner said:

How public are we talking about here? If your goal is not to be noticed at all, I would say hiking trails, the beach while you're in the water, or your car might be the best options.

Do you want to risk being seen but play it off as no big deal? I've heard some accidents happen at big festivals so anyone there would likely assume you were just another person who couldn't help it. You might get away with it at the beach out of the water. 

If you want people to see you, I recommend you clean up your online presence and run for local office. Work your way up the ranks of government over the decades, keeping your nose clean the whole time. Once you achieve the highest possible office in your country, call a press briefing and invite other important world leaders. Walk out onto stage in a grey suit, look directly into the cameras, and smile as you forcefully piss yourself on live TV. Or just wet yourself at the mall or something, I don't know.

Oh wow that's something! I chuckled reading that, yeah well thing is I would love to go all-in doing it in public but my only fear is that someone I know may be there. I was thinking of the mall but probably when I'm on a roadtrip passing through the city.

We are in our 40’s and not exhibitionist type people. But the places that Kay (wife) likes to wet in public are outdoor concerts, of which we have quite a few in Australia.

She usually wears a medium length skirt and simply pees when she wants to, not in front of anyone deliberately, but just stands a bit out of the way and wets her panties.

Onetime wearing jeans at a night time concert simply peed in her jeans while sitting on the grass.

Walking around outdoor farmers markets in a paddock is another opportunity. I wish I had been quick enough to take a photo at a local market last month, she is standing there eating on of those expanded potato chippy things, while wee is running out of the right leg of her shorts and down her leg

7 hours ago, Obsolete_Cloud said:

Important to remember public wetting is only really okay if you are not unconsentually subjecting an individual it, and nobody needs to clean up after you.

With that being said here are some suggestions: 

If you only want a few people to see you:

. Quiet public park

. Walking on a bike trail 

. While waiting outside a quiet public toilet 

If you want more people to see you:

. in a semi busy car park (as long as you aren't disturbing anybody) 

. If you want to do it in other locations like inside a shop or libary or other public space, maybe do the wetting in an outside location and then walk into that location. 

Those are some great ideas I'd love trying, thing is that in Eastern Europe car parks arent such a big thing

I like peeing at the beach. A spot in the sand away from other people, behind or on some rocks, and in the water are my faves. Walking trails are good too. We’ve got a walking trail in a semi-wooded area that’s public but still shielded enough to not be seen by all the passing traffic. Plenty of places to hide if you don’t wanna do it in the middle of the trail. 

Along with the trails and hiking idea, wetting while biking can be another good option.  I read on another post the adventures someone had peeing while biking.  Got me to thinking about doing it the nI go mountain biking.  

On 3/23/2023 at 8:51 AM, Mariner62 said:

Most of my public wettings occur at a gas station while filling my car.

So like just standing there filling up your car and peeing in your pants?  Do you pee a lot or just enough to feel the wetness?