Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would anyone be interested in this?

A story where a girl has another girl tie her up for a few days, while wearing a wetsuit with skintight shorts underneath, and being a hot day she drinks a lot, so she has to pee but decides it will be more fun to hold it, and ends up peeing herself, which she and the other girl find enjoyable.

I actually started typing it but I kind of got cold feet and stopped. It's been a while since I wrote a story for anyone besides just one person.

2 hours ago, Omo luna said:

That one person was me

I meant each story individually. There is another, and in his case I have been writing stories that I felt like writing on my own, and showed them to him because he shares all my fetishes and is one of the few people on here familiar with the show some of the characters are from, and thus I felt it would be pointless to post any more stories about them in the public forum due to lack of interest in them, and as a result I am no longer used to posting stories in the public forums. (Ironic it is a lot easier to describe how I wet myself for fun than posting my fantasies now, it used to be the other way around)