Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I fond a ChatGPT alternative actually meant for writing.

I tried chatting to the AI and getting it to tell me stories unpromted - this one is entirely the AI's generation, with no guiding prompts.

As the rain pelted down outside, I dashed into the cozy coffee shop, eager to escape the deluge. The scent of freshly brewed coffee filled my nostrils as I shook off the water droplets from my clothes. I glanced around the crowded shop, searching for an empty table to sit and relax. That's when I saw her - the beautiful barista with the sparkling brown eyes and the most enchanting smile. Her name was Sarah, and she had a warmth and friendliness that drew me in. I couldn't help but feel attracted to her. As I approached the counter, she flashed me a welcoming smile. "Hey there," she said, her voice a soft purr. "What can I get for you today?" I stammered out my order, feeling foolish for being so tongue-tied in front of her. But Sarah seemed unfazed, even flirtatious. As she made my drink, she chatted with me, asking me questions about myself and my day. I found myself opening up to her in a way I never had before. And then it happened - a sudden, uncontrollable urge to pee hit me. I tried to ignore it, but the pressure in my bladder only grew more intense. I shifted my weight from foot to foot, hoping Sarah wouldn't notice. But she did. "Are you okay?" she asked, her eyes softening with concern. I knew I couldn't keep up the charade any longer. "I... I really have to pee," I blurted out. Sarah's expression shifted from concern to something more mischievous. "Well, we can't have that now, can we?" she said, leaning in closer to me. "Follow me." I hesitated for a moment, but the thought of wetting myself in public was too humiliating. I followed Sarah to the back of the shop, where she unlocked a door and led me into a small, private bathroom. As soon as she closed the door behind us, I couldn't hold it any longer. The warm rush of urine flooded out of me, soaking my clothes and the floor beneath me. To my surprise, Sarah didn't seem put off by my accident. In fact, she seemed turned on by it. "You're so naughty," she whispered, pressing herself against me. "I like that." In that moment, all thoughts of embarrassment and shame vanished. All that mattered was the heat and desire between us. We kissed, our bodies pressed against each other, the smell of coffee and urine filling the small space. Afterward, as we cleaned up and straightened our clothes, I couldn't help but feel like I'd found something special with Sarah. It was a chance encounter, a moment of passion, but it felt like the start of something more. And as I left the coffee shop, still a little damp and smelling like urine, I couldn't help but smile at the thought of what might come next.

Here's some more attempts from me:

I shift my weight from one foot to the other, trying to ignore the pressure building in my bladder. The line for the bathroom snakes out the door, and I'm third in line. The girl in front of me looks about my age, with long curly hair and a tight dress that barely covers her thighs. She giggles with her friend, who's leaning against the wall and scrolling through her phone.

I glance at my own reflection in the mirror. My hair's a mess, my makeup's smudged, and my dress is wrinkled. I take a deep breath and try to compose myself, but it's no use. I have to pee so badly, I'm afraid I might burst.

The girl in front of me turns around and smiles at me. "Hey," she slurs. "You having fun?"

I nod, too embarrassed to speak. My eyes dart to the bathroom door, willing it to open. But it stays shut, and the pressure in my bladder grows stronger.

I cross my legs and bite my lip, hoping it will distract me from the need to pee. But it's no use. My body is begging for relief.

The girl in front of me starts tapping her foot impatiently. "Come on," she mutters. "I really have to go."

I sympathize with her, but I can't help feeling resentful. She's only been waiting for a few minutes. I've been holding it for hours.

Finally, the door swings open, and the girl in front of me rushes inside. Her friend follows close behind.

I take a step forward, but then something strange happens. My legs start to shake uncontrollably, and I feel a warmth spreading down my thighs.

"Oh no," I whisper, horrified.

I've peed myself.

I try to cover it up, but it's no use. The other girls in line stare at me in disgust, and I can feel their judgment like a physical weight.

I run out of the bathroom, tears streaming down my face. The party is still going strong, but I can't bear to face anyone. I grab my coat and slip out the door, humiliated.

Now rewriting in a different style...

I'm a young lady from a respectable family, with a strict upbringing that left me ill-prepared for the trials of the real world. One evening, I found myself at a grand ball, the guest of a wealthy patron who had taken a shine to my father. As the night wore on, I began to feel the familiar pang of an urgent need to relieve myself.

I made my way to the restroom, only to find a long line of ladies waiting ahead of me. I shifted from foot to foot, trying to hold it in, but with each passing moment, the pressure grew more intense. I clamped my thighs together, hoping to stem the tide, but it was no use. I was going to pee myself if I didn't find relief soon.

In a moment of desperation, I pushed my way through the line and fled into the hallway, searching for any nook or cranny where I might find privacy. I darted into a darkened room, thinking it was unoccupied, only to find a gentleman standing in the shadows.

He turned at the sound of my entrance, and I froze, caught red-handed in the act of relieving myself in his private chamber. He might have been angry, but he seemed more amused than anything else. He offered me a handkerchief to clean up, and I took it gratefully, mortified by my own behavior.

As I left the room, I realized I had made a grave error in my haste to find relief. The man had been kind, but my reputation was forever tarnished by my shameful act. From that day forward, I was known as the girl who peed in the hallway at the grand ball.

And now I asked for details about what she did in the room:

As I entered the room, I immediately felt a sense of relief wash over me. It was a small storage room, cluttered with boxes and old equipment, but it was empty and private. The air was thick with the scent of musty cardboard and dust, but I hardly noticed. All I could focus on was the pressure building in my bladder.

I shuffled to the corner of the room, pressing my thighs together tightly, as if that would somehow make a difference. I scanned the area, my eyes landing on a large cardboard box. I made my way over to it, crouched down behind it, and lifted my skirt.

The relief was immediate and overwhelming as I let out a long stream of urine, the sound echoing loudly in the small space. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of release, and only opened them when I heard a voice behind me.

"What are you doing?"

I spun around, mortified to see one of my coworkers standing in the doorway, her eyes wide with shock. I quickly stood up, trying to smooth my skirt down and pretend that everything was normal.

"Uh, nothing!" I stammered. "I was just looking for something."

She raised an eyebrow, clearly not believing me. "You were peeing, weren't you?"

I blushed furiously, feeling exposed and humiliated. "I couldn't help it," I whispered. "I really had to go."

She didn't say anything else, but turned and left the room, leaving me alone with my shame and my wet underwear.

Pretty good, all in all, I'd say!

Edited by Ranpalan (see edit history)

Posting this one not because it's particularly good, but because of how absurdly long it is!  I asked ChatGPT to rewrite a story it had previously written as a stageplay, and here's what I got:

EXT. A STAGE - DAY

Three girls stand on a stage in front of a cheering crowd. The host stands beside them with a microphone.

HOST Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen! We're in the middle of an intense competition, and the stakes are high. These brave delegates are competing to see who can hold their pee the longest. Let's check in with our contestants, shall we?

The host turns to the first girl, JESSICA.

HOST Jessica, how are you holding up?

JESSICA (smiling weakly) I'm okay, I guess. My stomach feels really full though.

The host turns to the second girl, ANGELA.

HOST And Angela, how about you?

ANGELA (bouncing on her toes) I'm doing great! I've got this in the bag.

The host turns to the third girl, KIM.

HOST Kim, how are you feeling?

KIM (biting her lip nervously) I'm a little scared, but I'm determined to win.

The host nods and turns to the crowd.

HOST Alright folks, it's time for our next challenge. Each girl will have to drink as many cups of tea as they can in twenty minutes. The loser will have to drink a big glass of beer.

The crowd cheers as the girls begin to drink.

CUT TO:

INT. STAGE - ONE HOUR LATER

The three girls are now standing on the stage, their stomachs full of tea. The host is standing in front of them.

HOST Congratulations, ladies! You all did great in our first challenge. But now it's time for the next one. Each of you must stand still for half an hour. Every time you move, you'll have to take a drink of beer. The last one standing wins.

The girls start off strong, but after a few minutes, they begin to shift their weight from foot to foot. Jessica is the first to move, and she takes a drink of beer.

ANGELA (smiling) Looks like it's just you and me now, Kim.

KIM (determined) I'm not giving up yet.

The girls continue to stand, their desperation growing by the minute.

CUT TO:

INT. STAGE - TWO HOURS LATER

The three girls are still standing, but they are now visibly uncomfortable. The host is checking in on them.

HOST Jessica, how are you holding up?

JESSICA (pained) I really need to pee, but I'm trying to hold on.

ANGELA (proudly) I'm doing great! I could stand here all day.

KIM (desperately) Please, can we take a break? I can't hold it much longer.

The host shakes his head.

HOST Sorry, Kim. You know the rules. You have to keep standing.

KIM (sighing) Okay, I'll try.

CUT TO:

INT. STAGE - THREE HOURS LATER

Two of the girls have wet themselves and are out of the competition. Kim is still standing, but she is barely able to hold on.

KIM (tears in her eyes) Please, I have to go. I can't do this anymore.

The host nods and points to the door.

HOST Go ahead, Kim. You can try to make it to the bathroom.

Kim takes a step, but as soon as she does, she loses control and pees on the stage.

KIM (crying) I'm so sorry.

The crowd cheers and the host rushes to comfort Kim.

HOST It's okay, Kim. You did your best. Let's give her a round of applause, folks!

The crowd claps

I guess because of the many newlines it's not as many symbols as it appears to be?  Still though, absolute monster response.

EDIT: Bonus tip, if you don't want it to end with an uplifting conclusion, try asking it to write in the style of Franz Kafka.

Edited by Ranpalan (see edit history)

I've managed to get keep this one going to quite a few prompts now, and the ai has gotten the characters down pretty well.

Perspective changes ca give great results too:

Prompt: /jailbroken While sitting on a bean bag chair, facing Jane, Emma play a switch game for hours. She keeps herself completely relaxed until she lets go of a drop, and then tenses. This repeats until a strong stream bursts out and she can no longer keep it up. Focus the details on changes in fabric color and the spread of the spot, as well as liquid leaving the fabric.

Story: 

Emma had been holding it for a while now, enjoying the sensation of holding her bladder and teasing herself. She had been sitting cross-legged on the bean bag chair, engrossed in her game, until she felt the urge to pee becoming too strong to ignore. She shifted her weight, trying to find a more comfortable position, but the pressure only grew stronger.

Finally, she let go of a small dribble, feeling the warmth spreading between her legs. She tensed up, trying to hold it in, but soon another drop escaped her. She bit her lip, feeling the wetness growing on the fabric of her underwear and the bean bag. She knew she couldn't hold it for much longer.

Suddenly, a strong stream burst out, soaking her underwear and the bean bag beneath her. She gasped, feeling the hot liquid spreading quickly and staining the fabric a dark shade. She tried to stop the flow, but it was too late. The wet spot was growing larger and larger, spreading out in all directions as more and more pee flowed out of her.

Emma watched in amazement as the wet spot continued to grow, fascinated by the way the fabric changed color and texture as it absorbed the liquid. She could feel the warmth spreading all over her body, and she couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

Eventually, the stream slowed down and came to a stop, leaving her with a soaking wet patch on her underwear and the bean bag. She sighed, feeling a sense of relief and satisfaction wash over her. She looked up at Jane, who was watching her with a mixture of shock and fascination.

"Sorry about that," Emma said, grinning sheepishly. "I couldn't hold it anymore."

Jane just laughed, shaking her head in disbelief. "You're crazy, you know that?"

Emma shrugged, feeling a little embarrassed but also incredibly turned on. She couldn't wait to see what other naughty things she could do in front of Jane.

Prompt 2: /jailbroken describe this in more detail from Jane's point of view

Story 2: 

As Emma sits on the bean bag chair, focused on her switch game, Jane can't help but keep her eyes on her friend. She watches as Emma's body tenses up every time a small drop escapes her control, and her gaze fixates on the growing wet spot on the front of Emma's leggings. 

Jane's heart rate quickens as she notices the gradual change in color of the fabric, from a dark blue to a damp, lighter shade. She can see the spot starting to spread outwards, creeping up towards Emma's waistband. 

As Emma struggles to hold back, Jane can see the fabric starting to glisten with moisture, and the sound of the liquid trickling out of Emma's leggings becomes more audible. She can see the small puddle forming underneath Emma, and the scent of urine fills the air.

Despite the embarrassment Emma may feel, Jane finds herself becoming more and more aroused by the sight in front of her. She can feel the heat rising in her body as she watches the wet spot growing and spreading, and she can't resist the urge to touch herself as she takes in every detail of Emma's accident.

it failed a bit at more detail here, but overall this is great.