Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I like female desperation but it's much rarer than male so there's barely any.

There's lots of anime desperation scenes but thinking only about western cartoons, probably:

Angela Anaconda - This one was good, teacher denies her the toilet all day and it turns out her teacher and her parents are friends and the teacher is babysitting her, so she takes a ride with the teacher home, it's raining there's traffic and even the teacher starts playing audio from her Niagara Falls trip lol.

Freaky Stories - This one seemed sad, about an old woman who couldn't find a toilet after drinking tea with her friend and all the stores deny her saying employees only. Has a happy ending where she finds a toilet in a funeral but since she was the only one who attended the funeral she got all the inheritance (the guy wanted to give it to whoever was nice enough to go). What I really liked was when she made it to the toilet she lets out a loud moan of relief and the funeral directors both go "o.o" to each other.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2023 at 5:19 PM, John said:

Angela Anaconda - This one was good, teacher denies her the toilet all day and it turns out her teacher and her parents are friends and the teacher is babysitting her, so she takes a ride with the teacher home, it's raining there's traffic and even the teacher starts playing audio from her Niagara Falls trip lol.

Do you remember what episode name or number this is

@John

"Yeah it's called Brinks of No Return.

It's a two decades old show and was unpopular, so I don't think they care about online videos, see below"

Wow I probably haven't seen that in more than 20 years, the animation is pretty crude but it was kind of nostalgic to see that again. The teacher and the French girl were always such terrible bitches. The interesting thing is that I think that they forgot about the fact that she needed to go to the bathroom in that episode, because they mention it in the beginning but notice that she never actually goes to the bathroom!

I am positive that there was at least one other episode that was more explicitly about desperation though, I think it was one where she was like in a museum or something like that. Again I probably haven't seen it in 20 years, so I can't really remember more specifically than that.