Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A wetter take on rapid desperation

In a reddit thread that had nothing to do with peeing, a user mentioned hotel pools that have a bar in the pool. If you've never seen one, the basic idea is a bar built into the pool such that the bar top itself as well as everything behind the bar are dry, but the water comes up to just below that level, with the bar stools being fully under water. Anyway, another user replied something along the lines of, "oh, you mean a piss bar? You can't tell me a bunch of people are hanging out drinking in a pool all day and they all get out to use the bathroom. I'll pass on swimming in that grossness." Obviously they didn't care for the idea, but it got me thinking.

The usual method for rapid desperation for the one of you that doesn't know yet, is to drink a glass of water every 15 minutes while using the toilet as often as needed until you're ready to start holding. After a couple hours, your kidneys will be running full throttle and your bladder will fill up in minutes. My idea was to do this in the pool bar. Instead of peeing when you start feeling the need to, you could stay fully relaxed and just pee freely during the ramp-up phase. Then, when it's time to hold, your body would be very comfortable with peeing where you sat, plus you're kinda tipsy by now, so an accident would probably happen extremely quickly. There wouldn't be any need to clean up or anything, either, so you could actually keep going and have multiple complete accidents in a row. Knowing how the ability to hold gets worn out when you push it that hard, I imagine that you'd be more or less incontinent by the time you left the pool. Like, you'd probably have to just plan on wetting your bed that night and your pants once or twice the next day.

Anyway, I'm not sure how safe it would be to push your bladder like that. Also not sure how you guys feel about pool peeing, since you're kind of peeing on unwitting bystanders but also at least half of them are probably doing it too. Anyone have any experiences like this, even if they may not be as extreme as what I laid out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm 🙂 That idneed sounds quite interesting 🙂 I mean the consequeces too, since you can push quite a bit more then normal then! Needs to be a pool of sorts, can get pretty dull in own bath 😛

• 1 month later...

It's not the same, but once a dozen friends of mine and I went to a hot spring with an outdoor pool. There was also indoor pool with open shower next to it. Everything was very old and miserable (there is a legend, that the pools themselves are more than 100 years old). It was planned enough in advance, so I was able to secretly prepare myself by drinking about 1.5 l of water in the last hour and was already very desperate when there. We all had to take a shower before using the pool and I barely made it until it was my turn and started to piss in my swiming trunks in the moment I reached the shower or even a second before. Needless to say, it was very exciting to piss full force in my pants nex to completely unaware people and I had no worries about getting a boner, as I have never gotten one under any circumstances in non sexual social environment.
We spent more than 3.5 hours in both pools and I peed every 10-15 min for the first 2 hours. Peed even out of the water while walking alone in the dark between the two pools. Probably released all the water I drank before and even more.
It didn't bother me that I was peeing in a non private pool, because the pee was very diluted and the water was flowing from the source at quite high rate and then dumped in the nearby river. Some of the others went to the toilet at some point, so surely didn't piss in the pool, but the others did not, although all of them drank at least two bottles of beer and there's no way to hold it so long.