Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

8 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

Where are you ordering from? I’m trying to figure out what to add to a case of MegaMax to get up to the free shipping threshold. Last time I added a pack of MegaMax Air plus a pack of wipes, but it’s been too cold around here to even think about the Airs lately. 

I order from SaveExpress.de 

On 4/7/2023 at 10:42 AM, Xpgames said:

It’s fun picking out my diaper for the day. Today is Alpaca day 😉 

8AC81AB5-2920-4C0F-B6AF-D82D58F3A530.thumb.jpeg.31533507a47fa095503226a75ca2511d.jpeg

So I wore this diaper for the afternoon and wet a couple times. Then decided to make the 3 hour drive home, all the while sipping on water. I drank 1.5 liters pretty quickly with the desire to leak before getting home. Then I hit a traffic jam…. Aka an additional 1.5 hours to my drive. Before I made it out, my diaper had pretty much leaked everywhere. Finally after breaking out of the traffic, google suggested I only had about 80 minutes to go. I needed to change, but just decided to pull off to a parking area, take my diaper off and risk the rest of the ride home. So my dumbass made the decision to try and take it off outside my car near a trash can for easy disposal. Well I basically had my pants down to my knee, ass kind of showing, tugging on the front with no luck. This is when another car pulls up about 40 meters away…. Grown ass man standing by his open passenger door struggling to get a diaper off!!! After seeing them, I jumped in the car, finally got it off, tossed it in the trash and ran around to the front seat and took off as quickly as possible!!!! How embarrassing!!!!!! After arriving home, absolutely bursting, I peed my pants in broad daylight after jumping out of my car…. My step son was home at the time, but luckily did not see me. Threw my laundry in after only changing into a robe. My wife walked in before I even had time to put clothes on…. “Sorry honey I just got home too!!!” She replies, “Oh well I guess I know what happened to you!”…. BUSTED!! if she only knew the full story hahahahaha

On 4/11/2023 at 1:28 AM, Xpgames said:

So I wore this diaper for the afternoon and wet a couple times. Then decided to make the 3 hour drive home, all the while sipping on water. I drank 1.5 liters pretty quickly with the desire to leak before getting home. Then I hit a traffic jam…. Aka an additional 1.5 hours to my drive. Before I made it out, my diaper had pretty much leaked everywhere. Finally after breaking out of the traffic, google suggested I only had about 80 minutes to go. I needed to change, but just decided to pull off to a parking area, take my diaper off and risk the rest of the ride home. So my dumbass made the decision to try and take it off outside my car near a trash can for easy disposal. Well I basically had my pants down to my knee, ass kind of showing, tugging on the front with no luck. This is when another car pulls up about 40 meters away…. Grown ass man standing by his open passenger door struggling to get a diaper off!!! After seeing them, I jumped in the car, finally got it off, tossed it in the trash and ran around to the front seat and took off as quickly as possible!!!! How embarrassing!!!!!! After arriving home, absolutely bursting, I peed my pants in broad daylight after jumping out of my car…. My step son was home at the time, but luckily did not see me. Threw my laundry in after only changing into a robe. My wife walked in before I even had time to put clothes on…. “Sorry honey I just got home too!!!” She replies, “Oh well I guess I know what happened to you!”…. BUSTED!! if she only knew the full story hahahahaha

On 4/1/2023 at 2:18 AM, Xpgames said:

Soooo excited my order came in!!!! 
E91245F7-B411-4D33-B281-8E9961C18FA4.thumb.jpeg.fac3dd93f49035eca56cc050ad7eebb9.jpeg

Danmmmm that story Abt the parking lot i could never I'd probs just deal with being wet the rest of the ride home 🙃 but i am soooooo jealous of your order!!!!! I've only had pull-ups but totally planning on spending my entire pay check on some rearz next week 🤣🤣

On 4/13/2023 at 1:07 PM, everlynn said:

Danmmmm that story Abt the parking lot i could never I'd probs just deal with being wet the rest of the ride home 🙃 but i am soooooo jealous of your order!!!!! I've only had pull-ups but totally planning on spending my entire pay check on some rearz next week 🤣🤣

Yes I should have just kept it on !!!! Looking forward to seeing some Rearz pics!

• 4 weeks later...