Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting for the first time

It depends on the anatomy of how you pee and what you feel comfortable doing. 

Right now your mind is locked in multiple ways. You should work on one lock at a time.

If I were you and if it is possible, start small by sitting on the toilet and urinating like normal.

Except your pants are still pulled up. pee through your clothes and slowly normalize that and then start trying different positions and locations. 

Practice practice practice. I started the same way!

Good luck!

@PHolder2000, my suggestion is very similar to @jadin. Sit in the toilet with your panties on and sit until you pee. Do this like every time you go fo a couple days, then repeat at you next opportunity. Test yourself every once in a while. If you have the opportunity do things like well after dark, when nobody else is out, get your bladder full then go for long walks and don’t come back until you are wet.

Good Luck!

Everyone has to start somewhere! 

After learning to pee through my clothes I started lying down on my bed and peeing myself as my biggest fantasy is wetting the bed while I'm unconscious and having a true bedwetting. I have not succeeded yet but I have been working on it really hard these past couple weeks. In addition to that I had been too shy and reserved to make a video but I'm working up to that as well. I even made a topic where people could vote on what they want me to do! I'm excited to make the video 🙂 progress takes time to keep working at it if you really want to do this

If you're into hypnosis I really enjoy emgs bedwetting curse file. You can download it I believe for free on warpedmymind.com

+1 for starting on the toilet. Your brain already knows it's ok to pee there, so it'll fight you less. If you're used to peeing standing up, the shower is another option to try. Also, for some reason, just a pair of loose underwear is way easier to let go in than tighter or heavier fabric like jeans. My last tip is to try alternating between holding as hard as you can and then pushing as hard as you can every 5 or so seconds. The sudden switch from trying to keep your pee in to trying to push it out can do more than simply relaxing and seeing what happens. After a few rounds, you'll probably get a little spurt that stops almost immediately. Resist the temptation to think you're "there" and keep only pushing/relaxing, and keep to the hold/push cycle until you get a really steady flow going.

That all sounds like a lot, but it's only needed until you break that mental block around wetting. Keep at it and you'll be able to pee your pants as easily as in the toilet. Best of luck and report back when it happens!