Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Aaah, so she didn't have time to go to the restroom before they left, what a pity. Anyway...

Anticipation doesn't even begin describing my feelings after this the first part. I'm just going to sit here and try and not press F5 every ten minutes until the next one, while refraining from cluttering the thread with useless comments until it's all completed.

I'm glad to see that a sequel to Abby: Business Trip Agony is being made. I loved how you described the extreme desperation that she was experiencing and the way you described the intense sensations that she was feeling in her body from having to pee so unbearably bad is absolutely hot. I'm looking forward to reading the next parts.

Sounds like Abby is very close to approaching that point of desperation she felt in her agonizing business trip in the car after coming off the train out of the subway. I bet she will need to pee even worse in this story as her bladder stretches and distends even further out of her abdomen and I can picture her crying in excruciating pain from all the horrid pressure she is feeling in her body which she'll need to cork up. Looking forward to the next part.