Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting on purpose because you weren't going to make it anyway

On 3/18/2023 at 10:28 AM, Zhannapeed623 said:

I've definitely done this several times. I don't hold for very long once it gets bad out of fear of damaging my kidneys. I've peed my pants in countless situations because I knew the fight was over and had no desire to put off the inevitable 🤣 

Plenty of times at music festivals, state fairs, races, and other public and or sporting events because I wasn't gonna be able to drink as much as I wanted and wait in the lines for the blue booth. I do this a little too much at work at the end of the shift, as it's easy to hide wet black pants 😉 

There are too many different situations to count for me when it comes to this lol! Even high school... 😬

My wife can relate at the music festival, state fair, etc part. She gets desperate easily so I’ve seen her wet her pants out of convenience in situations like these, or squat in a really awkward place. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This has totally happened to me before! One time, by boyfriend and I were tubing at a ski hill, and it was a year or two ago so I think either the bathrooms were closed due to the pandemic or I just r

I had something kind of like this happened don't know if it counts. I was out drinking at my favorite sushi bar and suddenly the urge to go hit me. I just drank a bunch of water and it hit faster than

I don't think I've ever been in this kind of scenario because I was always worried that people would be super mad at me/hate me if this happened and I would be a bad person for doing so. 

But if someone told me they didn't think they could make it and like, either asked me if they should just wet themselves or told me they were going to, I'd be good with that lol. 

On 3/28/2023 at 8:47 PM, AlphaBladder said:

My wife can relate at the music festival, state fair, etc part. She gets desperate easily so I’ve seen her wet her pants out of convenience in situations like these, or squat in a really awkward place. 

Lucky you! Any stories of her convenience wetting that you’re at liberty to share? Does she plan her outfits in advance for this possibility, or is it always happenstance?

I was holding for a long as I could all day and I was getting really good at it. I remember talking with the person controlling my bladder that I could probably handle another challenge and she told me to wait 15 minutes. 5 minutes in I remember feeling unusual pain and telling her I have to pee right now even if I could keep holding. I literally flooded my diaper. I think it was probably 1.5 liters too so I was really bursting.

On 4/1/2023 at 8:10 PM, peellbehaux said:

Have had two different women telling their stories about holding it all the way to their front door, but the fumbling with the keys just made them give up and just let it go.
One was grown up in her 40's, the other from way back and a lot younger.

It's one of the sights I'd most like to witness in real life, a desperate woman losing the battle and flooding herself on her own doorstep.

5 hours ago, Jdhdbdbdbb said:

I think anyone who has to pee at the beach but just runs into the water and goes in their swimsuit instead of dealing with gross beach bathrooms qualifies for this!

Definitely... it's the one scenario where a large proportion of people would willingly urinate in their clothes, which is a nice thought.

On 4/1/2023 at 6:04 PM, GoldenG8 said:

Lucky you! Any stories of her convenience wetting that you’re at liberty to share? Does she plan her outfits in advance for this possibility, or is it always happenstance?

It’s 98% of the time happenstance. I remember one instance of this happening a few years ago. She was bursting while I was driving and there really wasn’t any time to find a bathroom, so I tried to find a parking lot or alleyway or something for her to pee in. I pulled into the parking lot of a fast food place, but there was really nowhere for her to pee discreetly. She really wasn’t too hot on the idea of exposing herself so publicly, but she was ready to burst, so she gave up and peed her pants just outside the car in the parking lot.

22 minutes ago, mfmf said:

Never because my toxic trait is thinking I can hold it long enough no matter what. 

My wife is the same way, super stubborn about holding it. But her bladder isn’t really that great, so she usually has no choice but to pee in a place besides a bathroom. 

18 minutes ago, peepantsrunner said:

@AlphaBladder

Is your wife into wetting or is she just really chill about having a lot of accidents? Either way, have a fist bump.

Lol, thank you. She is both. It makes it super fun whenever we are out together and it’s just me and her.

18 hours ago, AlphaBladder said:

It’s 98% of the time happenstance. I remember one instance of this happening a few years ago. She was bursting while I was driving and there really wasn’t any time to find a bathroom, so I tried to find a parking lot or alleyway or something for her to pee in. I pulled into the parking lot of a fast food place, but there was really nowhere for her to pee discreetly. She really wasn’t too hot on the idea of exposing herself so publicly, but she was ready to burst, so she gave up and peed her pants just outside the car in the parking lot.

Fantastic. 🙂 What sort of pants? And what did you do about the car seat after? 

all the time. i cant hold it long anyway small bladder . if im not near a bathroom,  i would  always end up peeing my pants before i could find one. i just stopped trying, if im not near a bathroom and got to pee i just pee my pants. also if im on the way and start leaking, its like already wet anyway so i don't even bother and just let it all go in my pants. 

I done it several times out of convenience while attending open air concerts when crossdressed and wearing a skirt. I just peed down my legs and no one noticed that. It was summer and wet panties, pantyhose and sneakers or sandals didn't bother me. Getting through the crowed and waiting in a long line for a bathrooms that were grose anyway (portable toilets) and than trying to find my friends again in the crowd was just not an option. If I were wearing pants, I would probably not do it.

I also peed down my legs on a few occasions while wearing a skirt or a dress when waiting for a city bus in the middle of the night, when going home after clubbing.  I just stepped on the grass next to the bus stop and no one noticed what I did. I didn't want to risk having a wetting accident on the bus and all public bathroom are closed between 10PM and 6AM in my city. Gas stations or hotels are not nearby where I was clubbing and if you want to use a bathroom in clubs that are open, you have to pay to get in. Peeing behind the dumpsters or in a dark corners in some alley is too scary for me and not really convenient to do while wearing a tight dress or a skirt.

8 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I done it several times out of convenience while attending open air concerts when crossdressed and wearing a skirt. I just peed down my legs and no one noticed that. It was summer and wet panties, pantyhose and sneakers or sandals didn't bother me. Getting through the crowed and waiting in a long line for a bathrooms that were grose anyway (portable toilets) and than trying to find my friends again in the crowd was just not an option. If I were wearing pants, I would probably not do it.

I also peed down my legs on a few occasions while wearing a skirt or a dress when waiting for a city bus in the middle of the night, when going home after clubbing.  I just stepped on the grass next to the bus stop and no one noticed what I did. I didn't want to risk having a wetting accident on the bus and all public bathroom are closed between 10PM and 6AM in my city. Gas stations or hotels are not nearby where I was clubbing and if you want to use a bathroom in clubs that are open, you have to pay to get in. Peeing behind the dumpsters or in a dark corners in some alley is too scary for me and not really convenient to do while wearing a tight dress or a skirt.

I've, not often, but sometimes done the same. When not knowing I can make it, it's often a better decision... Skirts rule! I think there's a reason women wear them and men not... Traditionally that is.

Edited by Renatatswet (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Uniee said:

Skirts are the best for this... but agree with most people its better to pee yourself subtlety than try to make it and have a public obvious accident.  

Peeing through yiur knickers when setting on grass is much more easy. 

This goes back to peeing in the park on your other post. I have always been somewhat jealous of girls being able to pee through their pants subtlety when wearing a skirt.

I find secret wetting a huge turn on and have wet outside with black trousers or biking shorts where there are no toilets available

Sneakily peeing through panties under a skirt is a huge fantasy of mine, and the last few comments are making it sound way more common than I would've thought. Assuming you're at an outdoor festival or somewhere similar with a bad bathroom situation, where would you put it on a scale from "it's like wetting your pants where only people who enjoy it or are truly having an accident would ever do it" to "it's like peeing through your swimsuit in the ocean and basically everybody does it when they need to"?

My bladder is already weak and I have limited mobility and can't get to the bathroom quickly. If I have to wait more than five minutes to get to a toilet, I'm pretty much out of luck. I'm seriously thinking of asking my doctor to prescribe incontinence products for me, my health insurance covers them so getting them covered as my mobility and other  health issues aren't going to get better and I'm going to need them at some point anyway.

I just don't see the point of holding it in and prolonging the pain when there's little to no chance of making it anyway.

On 4/12/2023 at 2:25 AM, peepantsrunner said:

Sneakily peeing through panties under a skirt is a huge fantasy of mine, and the last few comments are making it sound way more common than I would've thought. Assuming you're at an outdoor festival or somewhere similar with a bad bathroom situation, where would you put it on a scale from "it's like wetting your pants where only people who enjoy it or are truly having an accident would ever do it" to "it's like peeing through your swimsuit in the ocean and basically everybody does it when they need to"?

I am dying to hear some of the ladies weigh in on this question!

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sillywetgirl said:

I was once desperate on the way home from work. I had to stop at Walmart, but by the time I got there I was about to burst. I was afraid if I tried to walk through the parking lot and into Walmart to the bathroom I'd lose it and wet myself in the middle of the parking lot. so I grabbed a shirt I had in the car and rolled it up and put it in my panties, and let enough go into it that I could make it to the bathroom. 

There’s a makeshift diaper for every situation!

On 4/13/2023 at 2:09 PM, GoldenG8 said:

I am dying to hear some of the ladies weigh in on this question!

I enjoy it quite a bit, I'm not really a skirt person but its one of the few reasons I'd wear one, especially to an outdoor event with long washroom lines. You get to enjoy the warm wet feeling spreading around your genitals/butt but don't have to deal with the cold/damp feeling of wet legs later. Also, usually no one can see, sometimes you get some nice trickles down your legs but they dry fast, and because the pee has a long way to fall you get a nice puddle and pattering noise. Sometimes some splash up on your legs and shoes depending on the surface. It's a great way to enjoy a wetting!

That said I love any excuse to pee myself, as do many of us here 😉 so you may get skewed results on this