Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting on purpose because you weren't going to make it anyway

I wrote a fictional story a while back (I don't know if it's any good but I can post it if there's interest) about a young woman walking home from work. She realizes that there's no way she could possibly make it all the way home without peeing. There's a shortcut through an open field she takes, and it isn't secluded enough to get away with popping a squat, but it is private enough to get away with peeing her black pants while she walks. She knows she could hold it a few minutes longer, but then she'd only be having an accident in a better lit area with more people around, so she decides letting it go in the field is a more sensible decision.

The idea really stuck with me and I want to explore it further, so I was wondering if any of you have a similar experience, story, or even a suggested scenario that could be developed into a story. Anything where a person gets caught in a desperate situation and decides it's a better idea to let the accident happen under a certain set of circumstances rather than fight to the end and have a more embarrassing or harder to clean accident.

Maybe you're walking to your car, know you won't make it home, so you wet yourself in a parking lot rather than trying to hold it and losing it on your car seat. Or you're sitting on grass at an outdoor event and pee into the grass and have a wet crotch/butt as opposed to losing it while you walk and having it soak all the way down your legs. Basically anything where it wasn't planned so you can still mentally file the experience as an "accident", but due to the situation it happens in, it actually makes more sense to wet yourself on purpose while you're still in control.

I'm looking forward to hearing any thoughts you all have on this!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This has totally happened to me before! One time, by boyfriend and I were tubing at a ski hill, and it was a year or two ago so I think either the bathrooms were closed due to the pandemic or I just r

I had something kind of like this happened don't know if it counts. I was out drinking at my favorite sushi bar and suddenly the urge to go hit me. I just drank a bunch of water and it hit faster than

That sounds like it was a lot of fun, and is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for! I've never worn a snow suit, as it doesn't get that cold where I live. Does the pee stay warm from your trapped body heat or do you wind up cold and clammy? I really loved the fact that you had a "I'm already wet so why not?" secondary pee. I bet your pants were completely soaked by the time you got home! I know you said the suit kept anyone from seeing that you had peed yourself, but did your boyfriend or anyone else find out later? I imagine anyone around when it was time to take the suit off would've noticed, not to mention the possibility of smelling like pee in the car ride home. Thanks again for the story!

3 minutes ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

I've definitely done this several times. I don't hold for very long once it gets bad out of fear of damaging my kidneys. I've peed my pants in countless situations because I knew the fight was over and had no desire to put off the inevitable 🤣 

Plenty of times at music festivals, state fairs, races, and other public and or sporting events because I wasn't gonna be able to drink as much as I wanted and wait in the lines for the blue booth. I do this a little too much at work at the end of the shift, as it's easy to hide wet black pants 😉 

There are too many different situations to count for me when it comes to this lol! Even high school... 😬

I hadn't thought about fear of hurting yourself holding as a reason to let go. Were you already into omo the first time you decided to had to pee your pants for the sake of your kidneys, or did you develop the pleasure in doing it after having already done it a few times? Is there any medical reason that you are more worried about injury than most people? No worries if that's private and you'd rather not share. It sounds like you've peed yourself quite publicly a lot. Any particularly good or bad reactions you've gotten? Last question, what kind of races are we talking about? No idea if you mean you're a NASCAR fan, a marathon runner, or anything else. Sorry if that's a lot of questions, but you said some really interesting stuff there. Thanks!

I was actually thinking of asking the same  thing, I've wondered what other people thought about just letting go because there was no chance of getting to a toilet in time anyway. It isn't very logical to keep holding and suffering when there's no hope of making it. Also public bathrooms are gross so letting go seems like a good idea, if only wetting could be a little more socially acceptable, things would be a lot easier for people who have weak bladders. I think as long as intentional  wetting doesn't damage other peoples' property, than I'm all for it. However, I think it's perfectly acceptable for a person to pee themselves if they are prevented from using the bathroom by someone and it's not consensualor if they are unable to physically get to a toilet due to being trapped, too badly injured to move or if holding becomes too painful and for some reason a bathroom isn't available  and holding it in any longer is likely to endanger a person's health.

6 hours ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

I've definitely done this several times. I don't hold for very long once it gets bad out of fear of damaging my kidneys. I've peed my pants in countless situations because I knew the fight was over and had no desire to put off the inevitable 🤣 

Plenty of times at music festivals, state fairs, races, and other public and or sporting events because I wasn't gonna be able to drink as much as I wanted and wait in the lines for the blue booth. I do this a little too much at work at the end of the shift, as it's easy to hide wet black pants 😉 

There are too many different situations to count for me when it comes to this lol! Even high school... 😬

I love this kind of wetting! Do you pick out your clothes for these events (fairs, music festivals etc) with discreet wetting in mind? At work, do you sneakily pee in your pants on the job, or after work is over? What kind of pants are those? 

Well, yes. i can either come in to my house from the front door or from the back. The front is quite a busy street but the back are gardens with fences. They don't really hide you from the neighbours as such, but they do provide some cover and much more than the front. I have made the decision to take the back entrance on more than one occasion (especially at night) because I was sure i wasn't gonna make it...

I have a bench at the front door, and if I'm not going to make it in the house, I'll sit there and wet myself.   There used to be a tree for some cover, but it's been cut down.  If it's more light, then I can use the side door, and stay between the house and the car for some cover, but if one of the neighbors happens to be looking out, they'd be able to see.

15 hours ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

I was actually thinking of asking the same  thing, I've wondered what other people thought about just letting go because there was no chance of getting to a toilet in time anyway. It isn't very logical to keep holding and suffering when there's no hope of making it. Also public bathrooms are gross so letting go seems like a good idea, if only wetting could be a little more socially acceptable, things would be a lot easier for people who have weak bladders. I think as long as intentional  wetting doesn't damage other peoples' property, than I'm all for it. However, I think it's perfectly acceptable for a person to pee themselves if they are prevented from using the bathroom by someone and it's not consensualor if they are unable to physically get to a toilet due to being trapped, too badly injured to move or if holding becomes too painful and for some reason a bathroom isn't available  and holding it in any longer is likely to endanger a person's health.

Yeah, I definitely think it should be more acceptable to wet than it is. I don't see the whole world being as cool with it as we are, and honestly that might spoil the fun a little. On the other hand, the embarrassment of peeing your pants should be closer to the level you feel when you trip and fall, or say something dumb. It really shouldn't be this "if I lose control in public I'll die of shame and have to go into witness protection so nobody that knows it happened will ever be able to find me again" level of embarrassment that leads people to try and hold when they should probably just let it go and laugh about it.

10 hours ago, Renatatswet said:

Well, yes. i can either come in to my house from the front door or from the back. The front is quite a busy street but the back are gardens with fences. They don't really hide you from the neighbours as such, but they do provide some cover and much more than the front. I have made the decision to take the back entrance on more than one occasion (especially at night) because I was sure i wasn't gonna make it...

I love the idea of taking your back entrance because you don't know if you can hold it all the way to the toilet, getting your door unlocked still dry, and then just letting it go anyway since you're already in the back yard.

10 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

I have a bench at the front door, and if I'm not going to make it in the house, I'll sit there and wet myself.   There used to be a tree for some cover, but it's been cut down.  If it's more light, then I can use the side door, and stay between the house and the car for some cover, but if one of the neighbors happens to be looking out, they'd be able to see.

I'm actually in the process of maybe moving, and you've just added "dedicated piss-bench" to my list of features I'm hoping to have at the new place. 

50 minutes ago, jadin said:

I had something kind of like this happened don't know if it counts. I was out drinking at my favorite sushi bar and suddenly the urge to go hit me. I just drank a bunch of water and it hit faster than I thought it would. I was only a 15 minute drive from home but had a 5 minute walk to the car. I didn't know if I was going to make it. I made it to my car but the whole way home I felt like I was going to let myself for real. Now I have no desire to publicly wet myself for real. However in my car it was so intense that I started trying to let go. Unfortunately my bladder was locked and as bad as I needed to I couldn't release. 

I finally got home and sat in the car for a couple minutes because I didn't know if I could make it the 10 seconds to my door. I ended up making it to the door and finally deciding to try to let go again. Again frustratingly my bladder was locked. This happens to me sometimes after holding it really really hard it doesn't want to release right away. 

I make it up the excruciating climb up my stairs to my second floor apartment and come with in sight the bathroom and Bam. Bladder unlocked. I was wearing jeans and standing in the kitchen when it hit me and I started leaking. Now another thing I don't really enjoy is getting anything on the carpet and I had a spot of carpet to cross to get to the bathroom. I probably could have made it and even if I didn't it would have only soaked into my jeans before crossing the carpet but I sort of convinced myself it wasn't worth the risk and why waste all my desperation down the toilet anyways? I had never fully released in my jeans before. They just weren't my "play wear"

So I'm standing across from it and bent over and jiggling up and down in my kitchen trying to make my decision when another wave hits me and I decide to just let go. I remember actually being startled when I finally relaxed into it at how loud the hissing was because I had never gone into jeans before. It was kind of funny because my cat was nearby and started darting around trying to figure out what was hissing. She couldn't figure out it was me or how it would be me. XD

Either way I went ahead and relaxed into it and hissed for a good solid minute. I was surprised at my ability to wet my jeans completely as they weren't on my my "ok to wet" list. But my flow didn't even hesitate when my thighs were soaked, socks got soaked and then I started forming a puddle at my feet. Didn't stop there either. My puddle kept growing and at this point my jeans were heavy and could not absorb any more so now I had a stream coming directly out from my crotch and two more fast dripping streams from both leg cuff of my pants adding to the growing puddle. I didn't realize how big it had gotten or that the puddle not only spread but began to have its own flow and managed to find my kitchen rug nearly two feet away! I wasn't so happy about that and ended up having to throw it in the wash as well.

But not before I made myself sit in the puddle (which actually rippled and splashed me!) And made myself understand the gravity of what I had just done. Weirdly enough that action coaxed a little more out of me and after just a couple minutes if sitting there I already had more to contribute which I of course I didn't bother even trying to hold in. I had briefly thought about finishing the last bit in the toilet after cleaning up but my thighs were still trembling from the desperation of the hold. So I just let them continue trembling as I weakly urinated myself again, letting what little I had left to offer into my now cooling lake of pee.

Definitely a first for me but fun. Never wet my jeans again but don't regret it at all.

Also might be again if it wins the most votes in what video I make! (You can vote too if you want I will keep it open for several days)

Yeah, that's exactly what I was looking for! Maybe you thought I only wanted public wetting because those were the examples I gave in the OP? The main part I'm looking for is that moment of thinking, "I don't want to risk an accident over there, so I'll just pee my pants over here instead," and it sounds like you had that moment three times! And you described your eventual successful pee in quite wonderful detail. I know exactly what you mean about that feeling of being desperate but not peeing when you try to. Relaxing for a minute or longer in that state leads to the most intense need to pee feeling ever. It's crazy strong and I can't decide if I love it or hate it. I'll have to go check out this voting.

6 minutes ago, peepantsrunner said:

Yeah, that's exactly what I was looking for! Maybe you thought I only wanted public wetting because those were the examples I gave in the OP? The main part I'm looking for is that moment of thinking, "I don't want to risk an accident over there, so I'll just pee my pants over here instead," and it sounds like you had that moment three times! And you described your eventual successful pee in quite wonderful detail. I know exactly what you mean about that feeling of being desperate but not peeing when you try to. Relaxing for a minute or longer in that state leads to the most intense need to pee feeling ever. It's crazy strong and I can't decide if I love it or hate it. I'll have to go check out this voting.

Glad I could contribute! 🙂

And please do! I want everyone's opinion!

On 3/18/2023 at 11:01 AM, Snowgirl said:

This has totally happened to me before! One time, by boyfriend and I were tubing at a ski hill, and it was a year or two ago so I think either the bathrooms were closed due to the pandemic or I just really didn’t want to use them (I hate public bathrooms anyways so I actually liked when they were closed because it was just an excuse not to use them lol)

I had been all bundled up in a snowsuit since early that morning since we had a long drive, and by the afternoon I was totally bursting. I knew I wasn’t going to make it the whole drive home, and I really didn’t want to leave early (especially because I was going to pee myself anyways) and I really didn’t want the situation to spoil our day of fun. So I decided I would just find a private-ish area and just let it go in my pants/snowsuit. I found my spot and walked over, and I remember squatting a little to try to not have it go down into my boots! I pretended to be looking down at something on the ground, relaxed, and all my pee flooded into my pants and down my legs, soaking the long underwear and jeans underneath. But the snowsuit protected anything from being visible from the outside. It was an amazing experience, and I didn’t mind being wet for the rest of the day in secret at all 😌 I peed again before we left for the drive home, and thought next time I’ll be wearing a diaper! Lol. So now if I’m ever going to be in a position like that again, I’ll wear a diaper to make it so I don’t have to be wet all day/can still go to a friends house and be able to take off my or snowsuit.

I really enjoy when you share your stories with us, especially because your "kind of omo" is the same as mine. Did your boyfriend find out you wet yourself? Does he knows you enjoy peeing in your snowpants?

4 hours ago, jadin said:

I had something kind of like this happened don't know if it counts. I was out drinking at my favorite sushi bar and suddenly the urge to go hit me. I just drank a bunch of water and it hit faster than I thought it would. I was only a 15 minute drive from home but had a 5 minute walk to the car. I didn't know if I was going to make it. I made it to my car but the whole way home I felt like I was going to let myself for real. Now I have no desire to publicly wet myself for real. However in my car it was so intense that I started trying to let go. Unfortunately my bladder was locked and as bad as I needed to I couldn't release. 

I finally got home and sat in the car for a couple minutes because I didn't know if I could make it the 10 seconds to my door. I ended up making it to the door and finally deciding to try to let go again. Again frustratingly my bladder was locked. This happens to me sometimes after holding it really really hard it doesn't want to release right away. 

I make it up the excruciating climb up my stairs to my second floor apartment and come with in sight the bathroom and Bam. Bladder unlocked. I was wearing jeans and standing in the kitchen when it hit me and I started leaking. Now another thing I don't really enjoy is getting anything on the carpet and I had a spot of carpet to cross to get to the bathroom. I probably could have made it and even if I didn't it would have only soaked into my jeans before crossing the carpet but I sort of convinced myself it wasn't worth the risk and why waste all my desperation down the toilet anyways? I had never fully released in my jeans before. They just weren't my "play wear"

So I'm standing across from it and bent over and jiggling up and down in my kitchen trying to make my decision when another wave hits me and I decide to just let go. I remember actually being startled when I finally relaxed into it at how loud the hissing was because I had never gone into jeans before. It was kind of funny because my cat was nearby and started darting around trying to figure out what was hissing. She couldn't figure out it was me or how it would be me. XD

Either way I went ahead and relaxed into it and hissed for a good solid minute. I was surprised at my ability to wet my jeans completely as they weren't on my my "ok to wet" list. But my flow didn't even hesitate when my thighs were soaked, socks got soaked and then I started forming a puddle at my feet. Didn't stop there either. My puddle kept growing and at this point my jeans were heavy and could not absorb any more so now I had a stream coming directly out from my crotch and two more fast dripping streams from both leg cuff of my pants adding to the growing puddle. I didn't realize how big it had gotten or that the puddle not only spread but began to have its own flow and managed to find my kitchen rug nearly two feet away! I wasn't so happy about that and ended up having to throw it in the wash as well.

But not before I made myself sit in the puddle (which actually rippled and splashed me!) And made myself understand the gravity of what I had just done. Weirdly enough that action coaxed a little more out of me and after just a couple minutes if sitting there I already had more to contribute which I of course I didn't bother even trying to hold in. I had briefly thought about finishing the last bit in the toilet after cleaning up but my thighs were still trembling from the desperation of the hold. So I just let them continue trembling as I weakly urinated myself again, letting what little I had left to offer into my now cooling lake of pee.

Definitely a first for me but fun. Never wet my jeans again but don't regret it at all.

Also might be again if it wins the most votes in what video I make! (You can vote too if you want I will keep it open for several days)

wow, this is a fantastic story, very hot

Yes, but it's that weird thing where you know walking home you won't make it, so you reason with yourself that if you can make it into the cornfield, you can either wet yourself in privacy, or you can at least pee there. The problem I had a couple times, as you can guess, is once you make that reasoning, even approaching the cornfield now makes you lose control and pee yourself accidentally, even though you just planned to pee yourself walking through the cornfield 🤦🏾‍♂️

Not really with wetting, but with pooping, so please feel free to skip if not intrested.

But yeah, tough situation, when you're trapped somewhere (like a bus) and at some monet you simply realize, that your ability to hold does not match the - delayed - timetable and there is something that you have to do. The increasing problem has to be solved. And the next bus is in an hour, so you may try to hold it - somehow, but rather just delay the effect - or try to let it go and decrease the level of suffering. 

Yeah, it works. Having "controlled accident" is tough, but possible.