Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cowokers

Guest LockiShu

Guest LockiShu

Oh boy my first art post on here and I'm so nervous about it, I know I draw like a child heheh..I never was one to really draw but I thought id doodle up something and post it just cause yaknow?

It was also my first time experimenting with shadows so..yeah- I probably wont do this again but who knows

The two characters here are known as Six and Seven 'Six being the dark green one and Seven being the white one'

Six and Seven are Coworker friends that work in the 7th story of a building full of servers and internet stuff, the twos main job is to stay up there and write books for mostly children to teen audiences! They are not sure why they would need to do that in a place full of internet stuff but, they cant exactly leave the building or even see much out of outside.

Often times Seven will get caught up in work and neglect 'certain' bodily needs, its not easy coming up with stories everyday and having to type them out all the time with your coworker constantly trying to get you to go back and forth with them on stupid decisions just to get you in a twist! So Seven is often left clumsily running out of the room trying not to spill out onto the floor, and using his hat as a sort of cover.

What he doesn't know is that Six may find it more than just something to laugh at...

justhetwoofus.png

• 2 weeks later...