Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What would you rather witness...

I am very shy in person and have been too nervous about making videos in the past. However, I have been gathering my courage and am toying with a few ideas. 

I thought it would be fun and help me get the nerve up if I had you vote on your favorite scenario with the caveat I have to make the video that wins and post it on here. It would also help me knowing people want the content.

So here we go!

Would you rather witness:

Scenario 1- Squirming/desperation while wearing a short dress with tight leggings underneath. That way I would be holding myself through the dress but when I inevitably lose the battle and try to hide it, you can plainly see my failure broadcast as it begins spreading down my legs causing the tell tale darkening of my leggings.

Scenario 2- An upskirt shot with underwear on but no leggings as I try to hold it in without holding myself or clenching my legs. The battle would be lost more quickly but excruciatingly as I begin to lose control over and over again, letting out small amounts and barely stopping again before accepting my defeat and giving in to the final release.

Scenario 3- A desperate hold while wearing jeans. I would be physically trying to hold my crotch and rubbing my thighs together. I might last a little longer this way but not forever. Unlike the skirts or even the leggings, when I surrender and release into my jeans the hiss of me urinating myself is extra loud due to it hitting the thicker material at full force.

The rules are:

1) You can make *additional* suggestions but it will be at my discretion and the theme described will remain. 

2) You can only pick one!

3) Have fun!!

Edited by jadin (see edit history)
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I apologize for how long this took, how short this and how inexperienced I am at videos. Sorry if this is a disappointment.   For some reason I am not allowed to upload files larger than 75m

Alright. Tallies in.   Looks like 2 and 3 may have tied. Guess I'll have to do both 🤷 Wasn't going to do that but maybe I will after all. Video making sounds kind of fun lately. I've no

3 please, but an amendment; alternate between holding yourself and crossing your legs, and not holding, legs at least a little spaced. Like 5 minutes no holding, then you can hold yourself for 2 minut

Posted Images