Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi from The Netherlands!

Hi there!

So after several years of being a member, it's time for me to do an introduction šŸ˜›
I'm trying to open up about my fetishes a bit more, so that's why I decided to make an introduction.

My name is Josh, almost 30 years old and I live in The Netherlands.
I have many hobby's, I like running a lot, and I do a lot with music as well.Ā 
I also love astronomy (I can talk for hours about space etc), meteorology, tech and gadgets.

I have two fetishes, I'm a DL and I'm into omorashi. I love to see women in diapers, and I also wear them myself from time to time, they are a huge turn on for me. I also love to see women being very desperate to pee, leaking and peeing their pants. I do this myself from time to time as well.
I have told my ex about my fetishes after being in a relationship for 8 years. She was OK with it, but didn't want to indulge.
Unfortunately we broke up a few months later (not because of my fetishes so far I know), which happened last july.

I am still living the single live and even though I am open for a new relationship I do know what I really want now.
My hopes are that some day I will find a woman (maybe here) who understands the fetish and is also into it. I would love to meet an ABDL girl some day in my area.
Doesn't have to be a full on adult baby, but I love when she's cute, wants to be taken care of and are into the same things as I am.

Anyways, feel free to PM me if you want to talk!

Edited by blackdiaper (see edit history)
On 3/17/2023 at 4:31 PM, rainworms said:

Hi josh, welcome I am from the same country! with similar interest. Hope you find what you are looking for!

I wish the same to you!
Ā 

On 3/17/2023 at 9:33 PM, ellie_squirts said:

Hi, glad you decided to introduce yourself! Iā€™m new here but I have seen the site many, many times the years while looking for Omo content online. Iā€™m sure you will find some likeminded people to chat to and who knows, maybe someone to share those experiences with offline too x

Welcome to you too then!
Thanks, I really hope so!

• 4 weeks later...