Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Looking for fun wetting/desperation challenges with a good fun to laundry ratio

Hello again.

I've been really wanting to get back into having some wet fun again. The only trouble is that I don't really feel like doing a lot of laundry as a result of having said fun. 

Especially with longer challenges they develop a lot of laundry, be it soiled clothes, towels or bedding. I'm looking for things that would cut down to maybe one outfit. I've usually just wet in the shower to cut down on mess, but it's been getting kinda boring lately.

Outside is an option if you live some where rural or suburban. I used to hold in my backyard more than anywhere else, and almost always barefoot. Only pants and undies and occasionally socks to wash after. Then of course there's diapers. If you're more interested in the full bladder feeling and the losing control over the actual wetness and visuals of pants/underware theres always being naked.

I feel like outdoors somewhere thats not crazy public (unless you're about that) is the option with the least clean up.

Hope you find a balance that works and you can get back to some wet fun! 😃

Instead of towels and bedding you could pee on a size large Pea Pod Mat or other reusable bed mat (if any exist).   Pop one into the laundry and two hours later it's ready to absorb more pee.  I've been using one for several years and not needed to replace it yet.  Some uses:

In the video room so you can watch long movies without pausing the DVD.

In a sleeping bag (which is otherwise expensive to get cleaned.

On the bench a klutzy child uses a chemistry set on (size small for this).

If you unfold and fold it with the rubbery side in, it appears to be a terrycloth beach towel.  But the wet spots do show. 

I have the same annoyance with wetting. Especially since I do it secretly in a house full of people XD. 

1. Pots, glasses, cups. Easily cleaned. Rinse and return or run through the dishwasher.

2. Out of a window.

3. Backyard/patio/park.

4. Your car.

5. Shower/sink.

6. Potted plants.

7. Food or other container. I.e. mouthwash bottle.

8. Bonus points for extra creative places! Maybe the empty shell of a coconut haha

On 3/16/2023 at 1:24 AM, Stanley79 said:

Instead of towels and bedding you could pee on a size large Pea Pod Mat or other reusable bed mat (if any exist).   Pop one into the laundry and two hours later it's ready to absorb more pee.  I've been using one for several years and not needed to replace it yet.  Some uses:

Aside from rewashable options there are always puppy pads and single use mattress protectors you could try. Imo puppy pads are cheaper, but they stand their ground. You can replace them if necessary and indulge in some rewetting of your clothes.

Also, maybe it's an idea to label some throwaway clothes? Ofc they should be write-offs. I have some specific clothes I have for wet fun, which are not fit for repurposing because they might be beyond repair broken. So if they reach the last end I could wet and thrash them.