Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female First hold in a while

So I've been going through a lot of stuff recently and wasn't in the mood for anything. But today I kinda feel like doing a little hold... I don't know where it brings me, but I'll start and see.

It's 3 PM now where I live; my only pee today was about 11 AM. I'm planning to hold until evening, go for a little shopping once I reach 7/10 or so, and later add some beer to the picture and only use the bathroom when I'm in mere seconds from losing control. 

I've just taken a "before" picture without any bulge to compare when it starts growing.

So far I've had two large (~300 ml) cups of tea...

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came home, but not because of the chores actually... It started raining, it first it was just a little drizzle and I was going to ignore it, but then it started pouring, and I was SO incredibly temp

Drank some more water, maybe 250 ml. I'm not rushing it because there are at least 6 more hours of holding in front of me... I'm at about 5,5/10 now, it's getting harder to seat than stand, as us

So I've been going through a lot of stuff recently and wasn't in the mood for anything. But today I kinda feel like doing a little hold... I don't know where it brings me, but I'll start and see.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Mrdesperation said:

Sorry to hear you've been feeling down. I can relate.

What's your go-to beer? 

Hope you stay on the upswing. Looking forward to update.

Happy holding! 😁

Thank you! As for the beer, I'm pretty broke rn so I'll just go with the cheapest 😆

So it's been an hour since I've started the hold, 5 hours since my last pee. I'm starting to fill up! Nothing serious yet, 4/10 at most, but I'm definitely feeling it. 

3 minutes ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Wow that second photo looks really exciting! How much did you drink before taking it?

Looking forward for more expansion since you seem to be still far from your limits. 😉

Around 1 liter I think!

3 minutes ago, DespAndHold said:

Wow I can’t believe you are so laid back and find the need so manageable! How long before you expect it to become a challenge? Do you have a target for a time to wait until?

I'm going to wait until at least 11 PM to make it 12 hours between pees, but I'll try to hold longer if I find it possible...

I'll go to a grocery store later, maybe at 7. It's 20 minute walk and I'll drink some more while working, then shopping itself, then 20 minutes back. Then I'll be cooking dinner like a real desperate housewife 😎

Wow so your husband will be home and you are going to keep up the hold and act natural in front of him?!? 

I know you are so competitive that there is no way you will let it flow before 11pm now you have told us all. I can’t even comprehend that your bladder bulged that much in 6 hours yet you are drinking more and waiting until at least 12 hours!!! You are incredible!!!

1 hour ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Drank some more water, maybe 250 ml. I'm not rushing it because there are at least 6 more hours of holding in front of me...

I'm at about 5,5/10 now, it's getting harder to seat than stand, as usual. There's definitely some bulging going on... Pics at the start of the hold and now for comparison.

IMG_20230315_145429.jpg

IMG_20230315_164757.jpg

That's amazing! Have you ever measured your capacity?

6 minutes ago, DespAndHold said:

Wow so your husband will be home and you are going to keep up the hold and act natural in front of him?!? 

I know you are so competitive that there is no way you will let it flow before 11pm now you have told us all. I can’t even comprehend that your bladder bulged that much in 6 hours yet you are drinking more and waiting until at least 12 hours!!! You are incredible!!!

Yeah I hope so! I'll try my best to act cool, and not to let y'all down. My urge grew a bit after one of my cats jumped on my bladder lol 😆 But I'm still doing fine.

5 minutes ago, Mrdesperation said:

That's amazing! Have you ever measured your capacity?

Last time I measured I got 1125 ml, but I hope I can do more.

I've changed my plan a bit and decided to stop drinking for a while, because urge is growing uncontrollably! It was like after ~6,5 I immediately hit a solid 8/10. I hope this feeling will go away, otherwise I'm afraid I won't last for another 3,5 hours!

Going shopping now, my swollen bladder is pulsing with every step. I've made a quick stop to type this, and I can't even stand straight without squeezing my thighs.

4 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

I've changed my plan a bit and decided to stop drinking for a while, because urge is growing uncontrollably! It was like after ~6,5 I immediately hit a solid 8/10. I hope this feeling will go away, otherwise I'm afraid I won't last for another 3,5 hours!

Going shopping now, my swollen bladder is pulsing with every step. I've made a quick stop to type this, and I can't even stand straight without squeezing my thighs.

You can do it! We're all cheering for you! 😁

Thanks everyone, it's still quite a struggle. For a moment I felt like it's getting better, but just for a moment... and then all the pressure was back! I'm at a supermarket now, and really feel like a lost child, I almost forgot what I came for lol. My bladder is driving me insane. But I remember I need to go on for at least 3 more hours, so I'm not giving up. 

It does sound like a tricky decision as I reckon it is extra thrilling to be out while bursting for you… but if you genuinely need to cook or whatever chores you mentioned once home then don’t want to leave it to late and not be physically able to without giving in. 

I know it is harder to show restraint once home but don’t forget you told your public you’d wait 12 hours so I am sure that will give you the motivation to be strong and keep holding