Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I might catch some flack for this, but whatever.

I'm a guy who prefers to sit for a piss, at least when I'm at home. Any other guys prefer sitting to standing? It's just more comfy, and affords me a chance to catch up on the happs here and around the net while I'm enjoying a nice pee. I imagine it wouldn't be as easy for those guys who maybe aren't as endowed as others. Not disparaging anyone, just making observations. If ones johnson doesn't have enough hang, it might difficult to keep the flow in bowl. Anyway, I'm just curious what's everyones take.

So, opinions?

At home, I tend to sit when peeing into the toilet bowl, otherwise I spatter all over the place. Because I wear loose shorts, it is easy to keep them on and just extract it out from the bottom.

Outside, I prefer to pee standing up at the urinals. One reason is because the toilet seats don't seem as clean, so I typically use them only when shitting. Also, most of the bottoms I wear when outside make it very awkward to pee sitting down while keeping them on, unless I lower the pants to expose my buttocks like when I am shitting.

I often sit at home and in motels -- especially if the sun has gone down and I want to be ready for sleep.  Also, sitting makes checking and changing my pull-up easier.  If I think I've leaked a lot, I sit in public restrooms to check.  On one occasion the woman ahead of me in a checkout line had leaked to the point of perfectly outlining her pull-up.  I've been paranoid about leaking since seeing that.