Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Well almost my birthday, but I'm in a unique position to do a full-on, all-out hold, and dammit I'm gonna celebrate.

I woke up this morning, had my morning pee, and haven't gone since. That was...13 hours ago. Since then I've drank roughly 2 liters of water and 1.2 liters of coffee, worked an 8 hour shift, then walked about 2.5 half miles to the nearest store and back.

Working at a resort has its perks. When the weather turns shit (like its expected to in my area) I get a free room for the night. So I've got this big double queen mini suit all to myself. I walked to the store for Fireball, chocy milk, and some fresh new boxers specifically for this event.

So, it is 6:40pm, I'm resting at a 6 with small waves finally coming and going, pushing up to 7s and 8s for now.

I'll be back soon with more! 😉

Oh, I included a photo of my belly, as well as a photo of the boxers I bought. Tell me which ones I should wet. I'm partial to the gray plaid ones in the middle myself, but I'm just happy to pee in something lol.

Talk again soon! 😋

20230313_184542.jpg

20230313_184712.jpg

20 minutes ago, Mrdesperation said:

Well almost my birthday, but I'm in a unique position to do a full-on, all-out hold, and dammit I'm gonna celebrate.

I woke up this morning, had my morning pee, and haven't gone since. That was...13 hours ago. Since then I've drank roughly 2 liters of water and 1.2 liters of coffee, worked an 8 hour shift, then walked about 2.5 half miles to the nearest store and back.

Working at a resort has its perks. When the weather turns shit (like its expected to in my area) I get a free room for the night. So I've got this big double queen mini suit all to myself. I walked to the store for Fireball, chocy milk, and some fresh new boxers specifically for this event.

So, it is 6:40pm, I'm resting at a 6 with small waves finally coming and going, pushing up to 7s and 8s for now.

I'll be back soon with more! 😉

Oh, I included a photo of my belly, as well as a photo of the boxers I bought. Tell me which ones I should wet. I'm partial to the gray plaid ones in the middle myself, but I'm just happy to pee in something lol.

Talk again soon! 😋

20230313_184542.jpg

20230313_184712.jpg

Nice pics! The striped ones?

1 minute ago, Mrdesperation said:

Still a steady 6. I think the walking was shaking me up, making it a little worse. I'm breaking into that Fireball now. That, and more water should get things moving along, although I'm in no rush. This is definitely one of my longest holds.

That's incredible! What's your bladder capacity?

1 minute ago, BladderLad said:

Ok. Thought you were going to say much more? Am surprised your not more desperate? 

Yeah, me too actually lol. I think it stalled out. I went about 2 hours without any fluid intake, and then broke a pretty good sweat on that 2 mile hike. I am kinda fidgety, but I don't feel like I'm ready to go yet. I may be able to hold much more, and that last time I measured I wasn't at my strongest. I've had some major floods in the past. Like 2 minutes of solid stream at the least. I'll have to really max out again and measure, get a more accurate reading.

Just now, Mrdesperation said:

Yeah, me too actually lol. I think it stalled out. I went about 2 hours without any fluid intake, and then broke a pretty good sweat on that 2 mile hike. I am kinda fidgety, but I don't feel like I'm ready to go yet. I may be able to hold much more, and that last time I measured I wasn't at my strongest. I've had some major floods in the past. Like 2 minutes of solid stream at the least. I'll have to really max out again and measure, get a more accurate reading.

Yeah remember your vids on Tumblr, you seemed to piss gallons lol 

Going on 8 o'clock, and starting to get more fidgety. Steadily working towards a constant 8. Waves are coming every so often, making me clench a bit. Starting to feel a little buzzy from the Fireballs I've had too 😜

3 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Yeah just watched one on this vid. It was outside and you had already started wetting yourself, but still pissed forever!!! 😏

My favorite video I've made so far is also on thisvid. Tied myself into some pants. Legit couldn't get them untied again. Pissed for-ev-er!

4 minutes ago, Mrdesperation said:

Going on 8 o'clock, and starting to get more fidgety. Steadily working towards a constant 8. Waves are coming every so often, making me clench a bit. Starting to feel a little buzzy from the Fireballs I've had too 😜

My favorite video I've made so far is also on thisvid. Tied myself into some pants. Legit couldn't get them untied again. Pissed for-ev-er!

Yeah I think I remember that one?? 

I originally shared it on my second tumblr account after I closed my first account and then someone jacked my s/n. My measuring vid was on there too. The thing about that one though, the cup only went to 1200ml, but I overflowed it (super proud about that, btw lol) I haven't seen that video pop back up though.

Edited by Mrdesperation (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Mrdesperation said:

I originally shared it on my second tumblr account after I closed my first account and then someone jacked my s/n. My measuring vid was on there too. The thing about that one though, the cup only went to 1200ml, but I overflowed it (super proud about that, btw lol) I haven't seen that video pop back up though.

Just watched the one with the pants!! Wow!! Made something grow lol 😜

1 minute ago, BladderLad said:

Just watched the one with the pants!! Wow!! Made something grow lol 😜

I'm always finding old Vids of mine on this vid. It's lovely 😀

5 minutes ago, Mrdesperation said:

If I wasn't so secluded, it would be difficult to maintain my composure. For sure at that 7.5-8 now.

Here's a quick peak at my wiggliness 🫣 

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 00:37
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Nice! Think you should see what impact a running tap has?