Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Experiment for a frustrated girl...

So my main fetish is the thought/act of wetting the bed helplessly while sleeping. 

I think a lot of people can empathize with the frustration of the inability to do so without "cheating" (consciously doing so upon waking). Nothing wrong with that but I say cheating (for me) because my very specific fetish is a genuine accident while unconscious and wetting while sleep, then waking and realizing what happened. I'd even be happy if I woke up half/most of the way through.

I don't know why. I don't know what started this fetish. The best thing I can think of is there is a degree a sexual pleasure when having a full bladder. I am not even sure why *that* is. The best I can come up with is a rock hard enlarged bladder possibly presses on "that spot" on some women. (I'd be curious to hear from men if they have something similar as well or if it is all mental, feel free to let me know! I am genuinely curious).

Anyways. I simply have an absolute bladder if steel. I have tried holding until I hurt and then basically have to let go out of worry I will harm myself. Just enough to "weaken" my bladder. And then drink water before bed. Nope. I swear it never works.

I have a pretty good response mentally to EMGs bed wetting curse in that it puts me to sleep and one time after listening to it before bed over and over again for a couple nights I did wake up starting to let go but without actually doing so. I immediately woke and stopped by reflex. I even had the wetting/peeing dreams he 'commands' you to have.

So close. 

Unfortunately I don't have enough days in a row free to practice this enough usually. 

However. It occured to me classical conditioning could possibly work?

As in pairing a stimulus that triggers urination or has an association with urination while sleeping. 

Toying with this idea is my last hope at success. I am hoping someone might help me brainstorm how to make this possible. I am extremely desperate and open to suggestions on making this work for me.

Initially I was thinking of wearing my headband style headphones while sleeping and connecting my Bluetooth to my phone before sleep. Then, at a time of night when I am in my deepest sleep (probably 2am as I never wake at that time) set a timer for a song or even EMGs file to begin playing softly e ough to register in my subconscious mind but not wake me.

But it would HAVE to be something I would need to irrevocably associate in my subconscious mind with letting go and urinating freely. 

So then I was thinking... What if I made my own file that had already built in, recognized triggers rather than new ones? Maybe use an audio editor and find clips of urination/ppeeling sounds and even toilets and flushing mixed in? Maybe even cut EMGs file at specific intervals with those sound bites?

I think this could theoretically work on me! I'm excited but I have some bugs to work out.

One how to time it to go off at two AM. And what mix would be most effective to lull my subconscious mind into cooperating!

Again I am open to suggestions. Please let me know what you think. If I can find a viable way to pull this off I will gladly update and share the experience!

I think you and I are into very different flavors of omo. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE genuine accidents, but wetting the bed is something that I can't get down with. I've only done it once after graduating from early childhood, and it was a mortifying experience. I think it was due to a UTI, since I'd had issues earlier that day as well.

Simply out, I'm in the same boat, I cannot wet the bed bc I have a bladder of steel. However, I do holds overnight with the intention of waking up bursting and enjoying myself.

I'ma just copy the text from another story of mine.

When I was 19, I was at a family friend's house and started to not feel that great, so I used the restroom in hopes that I could just poop out whatever was bothering me, had some water (it was a rather hot day), and started walking home. Note that it would be at least 30 minutes before I got home even at my usual brisk pace bc of my nice long legs. I only got halfway home or so and a burning started, both in my bladder, and in my dick. I quickened my pace, hoping to get home and be able to deal with whatever this was. Naturally, when I was about 5 minutes away from home, the burning got more intense and spread to include my holding muscles and what I imagine was my urinary track. I again quickened my pace, my bladder protesting harshly and demanding that I empty my bladder into my pants right there on the side of the street in the middle of town with nothing to hide behind. I just clenched and kept speed walking.

When I finally got home, I went inside and headed upstairs to the bathroom. I was in such a rush, I completely ignored my brother and my parents as I just speed walked straight upstairs and to the bathroom. When I finally got to the bathroom and opened the door, I was met with a powerful wave of desperation ON TOP of all the burning! I knew I didn't have long, and slammed the door shut as I fumbled for my zipper! Naturally, I completely lost control. There was no warning, just a sudden full throttle gush into my shorts, down my legs, and onto the floor!

I was so mortified and overwhelmed with a mix of relief and whatever these burning sensations were that I just stood there, unable to stop the stream or even slow it down. As my dick always lays to the left, my stream soaked through that side of my shorts, my wallet, my car keys, and spread quickly on the floor! I stood there, nearly crying, trying to come up with what to do next.

I grabbed a bunch of towels, threw them on the floor, started pulling things out of my pockets, and began cleaning up. I was still so mortified of what had just happened that I almost cried the whole time. I then showered, and did not jack off to any of this.

Don't get me wrong, genuine accidents are like my favorite thing next to sex with a full bladder, but this was different. The burning didn't go away, and the shower did help, but it didn't entirely go away. I just ignored it bc I was so mortified and I didn't want my family to find out about my mishap.

The burning went away about an hour after my shower and didn't come back.

I intentionally drank just enough to stay hydrated for the rest of the evening so that I wouldn't have to go to the bathroom. I did this out of fear that the burning might come back with a vengeance if I let my bladder get too full. I also peed quite often, not very large amounts, in an effort to keep my bladder empty and hopefully keep that burning from coming back.

Later that night, I had some warm milk to calm my nerves before bed. Looking back on it, this probably lead to what happened later that night. At about 2am, I woke up to a sensation I hadn't felt in almost 20 years... I'd peed the bed in my sleep! By the time I'd woken up, my bladder was already empty! I was so mortified by all this that I completely stopped all omorashi related activities for a few weeks. I didn't jack off AT ALL for the entire time. I didn't tell anyone about any of it. Really just shat all over my mood and my self esteem.

2 hours ago, jadin said:

I have a pretty good response mentally to EMGs bed wetting curse in that it puts me to sleep and one time after listening to it before bed over and over again for a couple nights I did wake up starting to let go but without actually doing so. I immediately woke and stopped by reflex. I even had the wetting/peeing dreams he 'commands' you to have.

So you managed to pee a little bit... I mean if you do this as often as you can maybe you could weaken your bladder enough st night to pee more and more? Eventually you'd end up full on soaking!!!! You said you can't try it every night. Which is completely understandable. But maybe try it for the first few times in a row! You probably wouldn't end up wetting the bed fully, but after like a few days in a row of "weakening" you could be weak enough to have a possibility of it. That's when you'd have to watch yourself on those days you actually can't wet the bed. Part of me thinks you'd have even more fun if you do wet the bed a day you probably shouldn't. Though that's all down to personal preference.

Anywho. I think you can do it with enough weakening! It may take a while, but I think you can do it!!! I'm excited to hear an update on this!

3 hours ago, Shypurincess said:

Have you tried subliminals?  There might be one out there for making you wet the bed or you could make one.

I’m not sure but maybe those would help and maybe looping a bed wetting hypnosis while you sleep

I kind of second this. I mean a lot of being able to do it comes from the mindset. For me in most cases I will be woken up by the desire to pee but then be overwhelmed by the desire to sleep over the desire to actually move my body to go pee. Once I do though my mind kicks into gear and is like "Oh yeah, I didn't mean to do that" But you see all of that springs from being in the right headspace and being able to turn off that knee jerk reaction that we have in us from all our potty training. 

Hypnosis is a great start towards trying to mess with that knee jerk reaction. It helps tackle with some of the wiring in our brains and is a great help in trying to shift some of that around.

I was curious about the hypnosis you said you used so I tried it and leaked a little just while listening to it.  I have not gone to bed yet but might listen to it one more time before bed and see if I end up wetting the bed tonight on accident.

im honestly surprised that hypnosis made me leak!  I didn’t even feel myself leak while listening to it I just came out of trance with a wet spot on my underwear and a tiny one on my bed 

Thanks for sharing all your advice and stories. 

For subliminal I'm pretty picky and not into too many mentions of diapers and I am not into messing just wetting. So that eliminated some. Feel free to share if you know of any good ones though. 🙂

EMGs curse bed wetting is my favorite of what I've found so far and yes I know it does mention diapers but the rest is good enough I don't mind. I guess it's less the diaper being a problem than I'm not into infantilism in the same way others are. For me it's more about a loss of control and stress relief if that makes sense. It's very specific for me XD

Having said that I do want to control when. As in I don't want to have to deal with it on a work morning and have to deal with clean up and worry about smell before work. That would not be fun for me. I would prefer to keep it to days I have off which is why I can't always keep up.

I can always try though!

Here is a list of my omo likes/dislikes if you are interested just thought I would share:

Things I like:

The feeling of losing control 

The feeling of and relaxing into the warmth as it spreads.

If I'm wearing a form of protective wear (diaper/absorbent pad) I do enjoy the feeling of it absorbing and expanding as it fills up. (Weird I know especially since I'm not into age regression just that sensation)

Fear wettings in movies.

The pressure of my bladder when it is really full. As I mentioned before I feels like it presses on 'that spot's for me. Also I should mention I think what started this is as a little girl when I would occasionally wet the bed I remember it was like an event in my dream. Not actual peeing in my dream but I would be having a regular dream and vaguely become aware of a pressure and discomfort. I wouldn't consciously know what it was but my subconscious would apparently and would trigger release. In my dreams I would suddenly feel not just relief but a super intense burst of pleasure mixed with relief. one dream that stands out when this happened, I was riding one of those toy trains in a circle in my dream when suddenly from where the train was pressed in my crotch as I was sitting on it, the 'vibrations' began to feel kind of good. When I realized this I "leaned into" the slight tickling sensation and suddenly felt a rush of intense pleasure spreading from down there. It didn't feel like wetting the bed in the dream and I didn't even register a moisture sensation at the time but I was definitely wetting the bed in that moment. What's strange is I never felt the wetness that usually would trigger me awake and I'm sure that why it happened. I never woke up through the whole thing until it was completely over. Because it just felt pleasurable and didn't send off any warning bells I able to completely release without waking up. In fact I think it was only when I shifted in my sleep right afterwards that the sheets sticking to me finally registered as wrong and woke me and I realized what I had done. But my bladder was *empty*. Not just til I had relief but like I fully released with nothing left. Normally I feel like maybe I would have stopped once my bladder felt less pressure or discomfort. I have to assume because I was experiencing pleasure I chased the sensation as far as I could and due to only feeling pleasure and not wetness I was able to finish completely. Never had an experience like that since.

Definitely how this started now that I think about it.

Now as for things I don't like.

The smell. This can actually ruin it for me. I am very sensitive to smells and I can't even pretend to like the smell unfortunately. If I get a strong smell it often kills the whole thing.

The mess/cleanup. Kind of a two edged sword for me. Feels good in the moment, after it does not at all. Especially since at that point there's the smell to contend with

Now this is something that will probably confuse a lot of you but....not being in control of loss of control. Or real life humiliation in real life situations vs imagined humiliation in made up situations.

I like feeling the loss of control but only when I want to feel it. Not out in public or at work. I want to lose control in The privacy of my home.

Also I enjoy made up scenarios of humiliation in which i even role play in my mind sometimes to get me going but I don't want humiliated in real life.

Having said that, I am into fear wettings in movies as well. Unfortunately I can't think of a situation I would be comfortable with on myself that could produce this result. However I did have a experience one time that sort of counts. It kind of combines both fetishes of bed wetting and fear wetting. Makes for a good story but like a previous poster mentioned I did not enjoy it at the time.

When I was probably around 10 years old and had been potty trained for several years and hadn't wet the bed in years I went with my mom to the store and as we were pulling out of one of the side streets an old man with poor eyesight pulled right out in front of us. Now we weren't going very fast because it was still one of those side streets between grocery stores but we slammed right into him. Nobody was hurt but the violence of the jolt, the noise and just the unpleasant surprise scared me as a child obviously. I didn't wet myself then, but I remember we walked to a nearby restaurant and used the bathroom and my mom explained to the hostess what happened and out of sympathy she gave me a balloon they had for a birthday celebrations. Unfortunately when we went back out by the car to wait for the tow truck it was a really hot day and we were sitting in the grass and it was windy. As I was holding my balloon the wind smashed it against the razor sharp grass and caused it to pop in my face. Again I didn't wet myself then but my already frayed nerves sort of burst and I started crying even though I was usually pretty stoic for a kid.

That night, I went to bed and dreamed that me and my mom were in the same situation except we were at a stoplight and as we started to go a semi from the other direction almost didn't stop in time and nearly hit us on my side. I remember tensing up and feeling nervous and just waiting and watching to see if he would hit us. There was no pleasure sensation this time just feeling tense and anxious. I honestly didn't have any sensations whatsoever of wetness or pleasure but to my horror when I woke up I had wet myself.

And I mean WET myself. Like before, I had completely finished into the bed while unconscious. But this time there was no pleasure sensation to chase after to justify it. Something I can't beg my subconscious to do now. Yet somehow, my then-empty bladder had managed full release without waking me until it had...already done it's thing. It would have actually been nice to have woken part way through that time so I could have done some damage control. Maybe even been able to just slip my clothes in the washer myself. Instead, by the time my subconscious decided to wake me it was too late. I think it had been over for a while too because the sheets were cold which was unlike times before. This actually surprises me looking back on it. My best guess as to why that happened is due to it being caused by a nightmare and how long the dream sequence took (since the semi took a LONG time to come to a stop and barely avoid hitting us) that while that scene was playing out I must have been wetting myself in fear. My subconscious mind had kicked in again and triggered a fear response. As if that wasn't enough the scene played out from several different angles almost like in a movie so it was like it looped a few times in my head. If I had to guess, I immediately wet myself, then my sheets cooled while I saw it play out again and again and that's what gave the sheets time to cool. Even though I never wet myself while conscious, it was like my subconscious decided it needed to get something out of its system and decided to wait til I was in a helpless position and couldn't consciously stop it. Maybe my subconscious was trying to protect me in its own way? Like 'This is a danger. You should fear this from this point forward. Now here's a way to make sure you don't forget your new lesson in survival". XD

I don't know. All I know is my last genuine bed wetting was actually also a fear wetting.

It was definitely a different experience from the nice little train ride I'd had years before and I considered myself far too old at this point to have a bed wetting accident. My mum was frustrated with me and I remember feeling genuine shame embarrassment and guilt at my mom having to help me clean up my mess in the middle of the night. I don't say that lightly I really didn't enjoy that at all in the moment. Specially since as moms do she felt the need to bring it up at random intervals which was highly unpleasant for me as a kid. She didn't even do it to embarrass me but that made it worse. I don't know why Mom's always find a reason to bring up embarrassing things.

Anyways. I never wet the bed again after that. Guess the shame got too drilled in my mind.

Edited by jadin (see edit history)

I feel like this is the dream for anyone who enjoys bedwetting. Ive never had much luck with it. I usually will wake up as I'm starting to go and reflexively stop. My closest attempts always came on the back of a drunk night. Going to sleep with a belly full of beer and water after having broken the seal works well enough that even if I don't wet in my sleep, I wake up really full. Good luck! Let us know how it works out 😁

3 hours ago, jadin said:

If I'm wearing a form of protective wear (diaper/absorbent pad) I do enjoy the feeling of it absorbing and expanding as it fills up. (Weird I know especially since I'm not into age regression just that sensation)

That’s not unusual at all, as per a recent thread… many people who like diapers, perhaps even the majority, aren’t into ageplay/regression.

Same as for current attempts. I have had pee dreams where I star to go but wake up without wetting in time to stop.

As for an update, last night I created my own mix of EMGs file interspersed with a realistic sound of peeing in a toilet. I set this as my 2 am alarm but unfortunately forgot to turn off the vibrate part of the alarm and the music was set so low I couldn't hear it at all and woke up instead to the sound of my phone vibrating me awake. 

Aw well. I knew this would likely take some troubleshooting. Problem one identified and resolvable.

I think you will find something that works for you!!

I listened to his hypnosis again last night and leaked a little again.  It’s such a soft leak I don’t notice it while I listen which is cool and scary lol

i woke up this morning dry but with a full bladder and decided to listen to it again and it made me leak much more while I listened but still not full on wet myself.

I also didn’t have the bathroom dream last night so that could also be why I didn’t end up wetting in my sleep

1 hour ago, Shaved Monkey said:

honestly i think the "best" way to unconscioulsly wet the bed is to go to sleep with a full bladder and take muscle relaxant medication and sedatives... But you have to know what you are doing because you could overdose.

I uh. Don't think it's even slightly worth that risk??? Way too dangerous, but I mean it is a last resort I guess!

22 hours ago, DerekOmoso said:

I uh. Don't think it's even slightly worth that risk??? Way too dangerous, but I mean it is a last resort I guess!

Thats why you got to know what you are doing 😂

11 hours ago, nappypants said:

Yeah, misuse of prescription type medication for this purpose is definitely to be strongly discouraged. Alcohol (in moderation) and caffeine are safer alternatives to help things along.

Alcohol and sedatives work basically the same way

So you’ve said that the bedwetting curse gets you pretty close— that you start relaxing but wake before you can wet the bed. So here’s my suggestion: when this happens, pretend to be asleep still. Let yourself relax and wet the bed anyway, even though you’re awake. Do this as often as possible. Hopefully this will train your brain that when you hear those sounds and begin to relax, there’s no need to wake yourself up; just go. 

A word of caution though, I’ve heard that bedwetting is a door that once you open it, you cannot easily shut it. 

That's great advice about waking and wetting and hoping it becomes automatic. And I've done similar things in the past just not consistently enough.

As for bed wetting without wanting to, I'm sure that's a risk but that's why I'm hoping to use the classical conditioning approach. I want their to be a trigger for my subconscious that causes it. The flip side if that would presumably be when the trigger is absent the wetting doesn't happen. That way I "control the lack of control" on night I want to wet vs nights I don't. (Ie listening to the file with subliminal triggers vs simply not listening to it).

Also I think I might try again tonight to "train" my bladder/subconscious. I don't expect to be successful at first so it shouldn't matter either way as I don't expect to wet the bed tonight. They will be wakeful wettings every time I hear certain triggers in the file I made myself. I'm trying to figure out how many times you have to pair a trigger with a reaction for it to become subconscious. Maybe I will keep a tally of how many wettings I do during "wakeful training sessions" and compare it against any advancements/successes I have wetting the bed while asleep?

Any thoughts?

Edited by jadin (see edit history)