Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Challenge: Stop And Go

Challenge: Stop'n'Go

Challenge type: Omorash/Pee-holding, bladder control

Time to complete: 1 day(preparation), 2-8 hours(actual challenge)

NOTE: If you feel sick or can’t drink another glass, then don’t continue! Listen to your body and make sure you continue safely.

This challenge will be using Rapid Desperation. Put simply, you need to spend a day drinking only water and going as often as you can. Even if it’s just a little bit, go. When your pee is almost clear, you’re ready to start. 

EASY MODE:

Empty your bladder, then begin with a glass of water. Once you feel an urge, use the bathroom, but you are not allowed to fully empty your bladder. You’re allowed to pee for as long as you want to, but do not empty your bladder. After two hours have passed, you may fully empty your bladder.

NORMAL MODE:

Empty your bladder, then drink two glasses of water. Once you feel an urge, use the bathroom, but you’re not allowed to fully empty your bladder. You’re only allowed to pee just enough to take the edge off. You must drink a glass of water every hour. After four hours have passed, you’re allowed to fully empty your bladder.

HARD MODE:

Empty your bladder, then drink a glass of water and a diuretic(soda, coffee, etc). Once you feel an urge, use the bathroom, but you cannot fully empty your bladder. You’re only allowed to pee long enough to take the edge off, and you cannot go longer than 8 seconds. A second is shaved off for each hour that passes(ex: 8 seconds at hour 1, 7 at 2, 6 at 3, and so on). You must drink a glass of water every hour. Once eight hours have passed, you’re allowed to fully empty your bladder. 

These sound like fun challenges. I love the feeling of partial relief. Something that I like to do is fill my bladder so that it is nicely full and then for the rest of the day I will pee before I have a drink, only peeing enough to accommodate my next drink.  It’s great fun when you free yourself from the idea that you have to fully empty your bladder every time you pee (though I always fully empty at least once a day to avoid the build of up any nasties)

Partial relief sounds like fun, maybe with a limited volume container to use, so the numbers may need adjusting but what I'm going to try is one day when I'm working from home I'll drink a litre of water over the morning and just before midday empty completely.  Then with a bottle of water on my desk, a 100ml glass and a kitchen timer, every ten minutes I'll drink 100ml (so about a pint an hour) and on the hour go to the bathroom where there's a 300ml container, which is all I can use.  Thus I'll be taking in twice as much water as I'm allowed to let out.  The first hourly break probably won't be a problem but after that, stopping will become increasingly difficult, probably impossible by the fourth.  The quantities can be adjusted, probably by reducing the intake a bit, to make the torment last longer.

Better still, with a partner (not an option at the moment sadly) she could chain me to my desk and supervise the breaks, catching any spill if I can't stop at the top and adding it to the next glass to drink.  A plastic sheet and towels over the chair and floor would ensure I can be kept there all afternoon even if I lose control, and there would be forfeits or punishments afterwards if I wet myself or didn't keep up the pace of the drinking.

• 2 months later...

😊

On 3/14/2023 at 1:30 PM, SergioUK said:Partial relief sounds like fun, maybe with a limited volume container to use, so the numbers may need adjusting but what I'm going to try is one day when I'm working from home I'll drink a litre of water over the morning and just before midday empty completely.  Then with a bottle of water on my desk, a 100ml glass and a kitchen timer, every ten minutes I'll drink 100ml (so about a pint an hour) and on the hour go to the bathroom where there's a 300ml container, which is all I can use.  Thus I'll be taking in twice as much water as I'm allowed to let out.  The first hourly break probably won't be a problem but after that, stopping will become increasingly difficult, probably impossible by the fourth.  The quantities can be adjusted, probably by reducing the intake a bit, to make the torment last longer.

Better still, with a partner (not an option at the moment sadly) she could chain me to my desk and supervise the breaks, catching any spill if I can't stop at the top and adding it to the next glass to drink.  A plastic sheet and towels over the chair and floor would ensure I can be kept there all afternoon even if I lose control, and there would be forfeits or punishments afterwards if I wet myself or didn't keep up the pace of the drinking.

So hot! What a hot thought! 😊

Edited by Maybeweirdmayb (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is my idea for the more experienced holders: (feel free for feedback if too difficult or easy)

EXTREME MODE:

Empty your bladder, then drink two glasses of water and 2 diuretics (2 more glasses of water if none)(soda, coffee, etc). Once you feel an urge, use the bathroom, but you cannot fully empty your bladder. You’re only allowed to pee long enough to take the edge off, and you cannot go longer than 4 seconds. Only 1 pee is allowed per 2 hours. A second is shaved off for every 2 hours that pass (ex: 4 seconds at hour 1, 3 at 3, 2 at 5, and 1 every 2 hours starting at 7, and after the 8th hour, no more pees). You must drink a glass of water every hour. Once 10 hours have passed, you’re allowed to fully empty your bladder.

Edited by brown4182004
Nerfed the hours needed to fully empty (see edit history)
34 minutes ago, brown4182004 said:

Here is my idea for the more experienced holders: (feel free for feedback if too difficult or easy)

EXTREME MODE:

Empty your bladder, then drink two glasses of water and 2 diuretics (2 more glasses of water if none)(soda, coffee, etc). Once you feel an urge, use the bathroom, but you cannot fully empty your bladder. You’re only allowed to pee long enough to take the edge off, and you cannot go longer than 4 seconds. Only 1 pee is allowed per 2 hours. A second is shaved off for each 2 hours that passes(ex: 4 seconds at hour 1, 3 at 3, 2 at 5, and 1 every 2 hours starting at 7, and after the 10th hour, no more pees). You must drink a glass of water every hour. Once 12 hours have passed, you’re allowed to fully empty your bladder.

It's an interesting challenge, but I'm worried about UTIs when people start pushing numbers like 12 hours...