Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Anime Girls wetting the bed (AI Generated) (Taking Requests)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I think Bedwetting is sorely underrepresented in both AI Art and general Art on this Board. As I am a fan of seeing girls doing the humiliating act of wetting their beds even though they are

Good news everyone, I cracked the formula - at least for wetting panties. So without further ado - the next girl is Nanami Mami from Rent-a-girlfriend.  

Something a bit different today. You can see me sometimes waving a little scenario around some of the pictures I post. I took some of the images and made some edits to bring some of these ideas to lif

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Bucketman said:

What about Hakurei Reimu?

If you like Touhou, can I make a suggestion? It is mostly Mind control, but there is an AI Artist that does some amazing work with his/her generation. I actually bought a couple of his stuff, because it was so good. If you are interested, check his/her stuff out at https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/105672688.

As for these Pictures, this model worked amazingly well. I got so many good results, that I actually kept 10 pictures of them.

Reimu_bedwetting_01.png

Reimu_bedwetting_02.png

Reimu_bedwetting_03.png

Reimu_bedwetting_04.png

Reimu_bedwetting_05.png

Reimu_bedwetting_06.png

Reimu_bedwetting_07.png

Reimu_bedwetting_08.png

Reimu_bedwetting_09.png

Reimu_bedwetting_10.png

5 hours ago, TensaZangetsu said:

All of these images are absolutely incredible. Awesome work. If you get the chance, any way you could do Maho Nishizumi from Girls und Panzer? 

How misleading that there are both a MAHO and MIHO in that anime O_o. In any case, here's a free Miho batch, I am going to do Maho a bit later.

Miho_bedwetting_01.png

Miho_bedwetting_02.png

Miho_bedwetting_03.png

Miho_bedwetting_04.png

Miho_bedwetting_05.png

Miho_bedwetting_06.png

Miho_bedwetting_07.png

12 hours ago, HypnoMangaEditor said:

If you like Touhou, can I make a suggestion? It is mostly Mind control, but there is an AI Artist that does some amazing work with his/her generation. I actually bought a couple of his stuff, because it was so good. If you are interested, check his/her stuff out at https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/105672688.

As for these Pictures, this model worked amazingly well. I got so many good results, that I actually kept 10 pictures of them.

Reimu_bedwetting_01.png

Reimu_bedwetting_02.png

Reimu_bedwetting_03.png

Reimu_bedwetting_04.png

Reimu_bedwetting_05.png

Reimu_bedwetting_06.png

Reimu_bedwetting_07.png

Reimu_bedwetting_08.png

Reimu_bedwetting_09.png

Reimu_bedwetting_10.png

Thank you. It doesn’t surprise me that the model was so easy

I do have to ask though, are you uninterested in having them wear panties anymore or do we just have to request for you to try?

Edited by Bucketman (see edit history)
Just now, Bucketman said:

That doesn’t surprise me that the model was so easy

I do have to ask though, are you uninterested in having them wear panties anymore or do we just have to request for you to try?

Every additional prompt lowers the chance of successful image generation. I had quite a few issues with a couple of models, so I am using what works right now. The amount of good Images of them peeing through their panties is pretty low, maybe as much as 10 times as low. All in all, it saves me a lot of time to get 6 good images with them not wearing any panties in comparison to them wearing panties

That being said, I just installed a new Graphics card that can render roughly 20 Images per Minute. I still need to go through them and because I usually take some time to set up a working prompts list (each model has to be tweaked by itself) and some fail anyway, I go for the path of least resistance.

Basically, it is a time issue until I can figure out a system with a lower failure rate. You can however request them, but I may then just only do 2 images instead of 6 or come back saying it did not work for panties, here are some naked ones. If no specific request is made, I will do the decision myself, which is based on my time and the number of open requests in this thread.

If I want to, I can probably quite reliably generate a character fully clothed in pajamas to lie in a puddle of pee, but that would require image generation, additional tuning of the image in img2img, using inpaint to modify the wet areas, and then probably finishing up with some photoshopping on top of it. It's no longer a single process of hitting a button, letting it render for an hour, and then taking 20 minutes to check for good ones, upscale them and then post, it is then a multilayered process that takes much MUCH longer and I am still learning that process.

Don't get me wrong, AI Image Generation is already insane, but it creates a lot of bad images. To give you a rough idea, I created close to 200k Images for this thread alone. With my old card, that's around 50 hours of full power processing, not counting the time spent getting new models, figuring out stuff and sorting images, and upscaling the good ones.

I do hope that other people on this board get to use AI Image generation as well and we can exchange ideas and prompts as well as the models we use. By that time, quality will probably also improve, but I am just one person and I am already spending 6h a day 7 days a week figuring out this stuff. 🙂

7 hours ago, Jdhdbdbdbb said:

Would love to see Sarai (an OC) wearing like a maroon red onesie pajama, sleeping on her stomach with her hand in a bowl of warm water while she soaks the bed. Here are some pics of her for reference:

Sarai Red Dress With Bangs (2).png

Sarai Diaper Wetting GIF.gif

Sarai Wets Her Pants GIF.gif

That's way too complicated a request. I could probably manually add the clothing and descriptions of her, but there would be a huge variance between how she looks in the images without a character model and or the name of a known character that keeps that part of the Image generation in check.

Adding more descriptive Action adds another layer and Hands are especially problematic in AI generation because they fail to look good in 98 out of 100 images - and I have already filters set up to improve on that. You may notice that most images have the hands out of the image, behind the back, or behind the head. That is intentional so I can ignore bad hands. If hands would work fine, I would have at least some of the pictures of the character sucking their thumb while asleep.

I could generate Images for 100 hours with prompts that describe that character and action and never get a half-decent result out of it, because the AI might ignore a bunch of them for a single image or just flat out break which results in a character with 4 arms, 1 breast, a merged pajama into the body, an amputated leg and a deformed face.

Just to set some expectations - having such a difficult picture rendered isn't only the Model, the base AI would need to be significantly improved to work better with more prompts and models (So at least 2 major updates of Stable Diffusion) and then we would probably need a good model for onesie pajamas, one for hand in the water, one for a realistic laying on the stomach and these 3 to work together with each other and not create the abomination I described above.

So sadly, I have to deny that request for now. These kinds of requests are basically the endgame of AI Image generation. It doesn't get better than that. We'll have AI Movie generation well-developed before we get that far with images.

For the time being the prompts to create the bedwetting are already quite extensive, so the most I can do is 1 or 2 changes, maybe a different hair color, hair length, eye color, adding a certain facial expression can be done, but more than that and custom characters deliver broad amount of results that are not worth the time. Sorry.

Edited by HypnoMangaEditor
Updated Answer (see edit history)
On 4/12/2023 at 10:02 AM, Leviathan95 said:

Love the art, hard to pin down just one character to choose, so I'll go with Sinon from SAO, if possible with her lying with her butt up, if that doesn't work then the normal images are great too.

Not a perfect model. Had to try different ones but the first was a complete failure to cooperate and the second didn't hit Sinons hair right, but I hope you like the results anyway.

Sinon_bedwetting_01.png

Sinon_bedwetting_02.png

Sinon_bedwetting_03.png

Sinon_bedwetting_04.png

Sinon_bedwetting_05.png

4 hours ago, HypnoMangaEditor said:

Not a perfect model. Had to try different ones but the first was a complete failure to cooperate and the second didn't hit Sinons hair right, but I hope you like the results anyway.

I do very much like the results, and it looks like the model you got was just her look from when she joined Alfheim, so while not the classic sinon look it's still a canon look for her.  The poses look great, I'll have to think of another character to request.  Thanks for the great art.

Another girl I'd love to see would be Bernadetta from Fire Emblem 3 houses, I find she is a bit hard to find good art of, and because I am a man of specific tastes I would also love to see her sleeping with her butt up, especially with how well the sinon images turned out.  I hope bernadetta doesn't cause too much trouble, I know Edelgard's model caused problems.

9 hours ago, Leviathan95 said:

Another girl I'd love to see would be Bernadetta from Fire Emblem 3 houses, I find she is a bit hard to find good art of, and because I am a man of specific tastes I would also love to see her sleeping with her butt up, especially with how well the sinon images turned out.  I hope bernadetta doesn't cause too much trouble, I know Edelgard's model caused problems.

Bernadetta_bedwetting_01.png

Bernadetta_bedwetting_02.png

Bernadetta_bedwetting_03.png

Bernadetta_bedwetting_04.png

Bernadetta_bedwetting_05.png

Bernadetta_bedwetting_06.png

Bernadetta_bedwetting_07.png

10 minutes ago, Peeing 123 said:

Wait I think there exists a few models online 

I am not searching the whole Internet for Lora's of characters. I am looking at civtai.com, which has a broad collection of checkpoints and Lora's. If you know any other site or can link me a Lora for that character, I will see what can be done. This is, after all, meant to improve my skills with Image Generation and any additional site in my repertoire would be highly appreciated.

9 minutes ago, HypnoMangaEditor said:

I am not searching the whole Internet for Lora's of characters. I am looking at civtai.com, which has a broad collection of checkpoints and Lora's. If you know any other site or can link me a Lora for that character, I will see what can be done. This is, after all, meant to improve my skills with Image Generation and any additional site in my repertoire would be highly appreciated.

Oh nvm then probably a different file for mat then

Nogami Izumi from Ijirare Fukushuu Saimin (It's a mind control hentai).

1-4 Izumi being in Trance and given the Order to wet the bed

5-8 Izumi being brainwashed into believing that wetting the bed is somehow bullying the viewer, with her trademark evil smile on her face (it's the whole premise of the hentai to brainwash her and her 2 friends into believing that doing sexual stuff is bullying).

Izumi_bedwetting_01.png

Izumi_bedwetting_02.png

Izumi_bedwetting_03.png

Izumi_bedwetting_04.png

Izumi_bedwetting_05.png

Izumi_bedwetting_06.png

Izumi_bedwetting_07.png

Izumi_bedwetting_08.png

7 hours ago, Peeing 123 said:

Oh nvm then probably a different file for mat then

I think it's pretty much all Lora, but things are moving so fast, that it is hard to keep track. There are a dozen new character Lora's each day. Heck, the current anime season is barely 2 weeks in, and with 1-2 episodes out, there are already character Lora's for characters from Oshi no Ko and Mashle.

Because this thread is getting pretty big, it would be a great help if people looking for certain characters that I had to deny due to the lack of Lora's, keep checking civtai.com if their character is available. Also, if you want a certain posture, there are Lora's for that as well, and linking it with your request can make things easier for me.

3 hours ago, Leviathan95 said:

Let me know if you ever get sick of me making requests, my next request would be for Nemona from Pokemon S/V, also with her butt up, I appreciate your art and hope my requests help with your practice

It's not at that point yet, but If I see some people doing a lot of requests and then someone doing his/her first request, I might change the order in which I do these requests in favor of someone having done less. That being said, I am usually pretty quick with a lot of these requests, so I don't expect them to have to wait that much longer.