Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Here's a story about the last genuine, unplanned accident I had.

In my last few years of highschool I lived in a community built up around a man made lake. I would walk to the lake to go fishing on the weekends. I was minding my own, enjoying the warm weather relaxing. I had been out for a while and was starting to need a pee. Just as I was reeling in my line so I could duck behind some pushes and releave myself, this completely random dude just like appeared out of thin air and starts a conversation with me. Now it wasn't busy that day, not a ton of people around, and even then I had chosen a semi secluded spot for myself just because I wasn't trying to engage with people. So random dude goes out of his way to come get in my space and start talking to me. I made half-assed small talk for a short while, but eventually the weirdness/creep factor, and my screaming bladder both prompted me to pack my gear and gtfo. It wasn't a crazy far walk back to my place and I tried to just focus on taking each step, but my bladder was aching so bad. I was within probably 200 yards of my house when the tip of my penis started to feel kinda tingly and numb. Within seconds I was peeing uncontrollably in my shorts. I dropped my tacklebox and fishing rod, pulled my junk out still peeing wildly and stood draining my bladder on the side of this road with no cover at all. Once done I grabbed up my stuff and carried it home covering the front of my shorts the whole way. Passed a lady and her daughter just minutes after I started walking again. I'm pretty sure they both saw my wet shorts. Just a minute later, and they very well might have caught me completely losing myself in the road. So that's the last time I unintentionally peed my pants. 🖖

• 2 weeks later...