Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I agree when your bladder is full the last thing you want to do is press down on it, but I think it's probably a nervous habit more than anything. When you feel discomfort in a part of your body I think that it is just instinctive to move your hands towards that area to try and maybe get the feeling to go away, even if it doesn't really do anything in actuality.

Also I think in videos specifically a lot of people just do that because it's expected, because it sort of like simulating masturbation. For people who have this fetish maybe there is actually some kind of pleasure you can get from rubbing a full bladder like that.

2 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

I agree when your bladder is full the last thing you want to do is press down on it, but I think it's probably a nervous habit more than anything. When you feel discomfort in a part of your body I think that it is just instinctive to move your hands towards that area to try and maybe get the feeling to go away, even if it doesn't really do anything in actuality.

Also I think in videos specifically a lot of people just do that because it's expected, because it sort of like simulating masturbation. For people who have this fetish maybe there is actually some kind of pleasure you can get from rubbing a full bladder like that.

There is! 

Adding pressure isn't useful but a warm hand gently applied might still be soothing? 

I guess it’s the soothing feeling, like when you have a painful tummy and it is distracting. I tend to rub my tummy when it’s my time of the month and it helps with the aching, although I’m sure it’s just psychological.

There’s a difference between rubbing gently and really pressing though right? Like a light rub doesn’t make you need to go any worse but if you pressed hard it would be kind of dumb. 

I LOVE the feeling of someone laying on top of me and pressing my bladder though, exactly because it makes me need to go more 😉

I think it's less that she is rubbing or caressing her full bladder and more that she is pulling the waistband of her pants/ panties away. She might also undo her belt and zipper if she is wearing jeans. 

Also, in my experience, if a woman is extremely desperate, it helps to place her hand between her legs and apply pressure to her genitals/ urethra. If she is in public with her hand resting on or near her full bladder, she probably wishes she could touch between her legs, but is too embarrassed to openly hold herself.

Based on my own experience, I think some women do this as the result of a swelling of their abdomen because the sensation feels uncomfortable? Like, I will also rub my stomach if I have a stomachache or if I'm getting cramps, whenever there is a sort of "bloat" to the stomach. I agree with Isn1 as well, that it might be more about pulling the waistband of the pants/panties away.