Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Survey on peeing accident in the bathroom

1) have you ever peed yourself right before taking off your undies in the bathroom?

2) Once you got in the bathroom, did the urge to pee get stronger? Did it make you accidentally leak a bit?

3) Did you feel like you had to go even more once you got in there, and did it cause you to leak a little bit?

4) How much did you end up leaking? Did it come out in spurts or just a little bit at a time?

5) Did you try to stop the leak once it started? Could you actually stop it?

6)So after you started leaking, did you just go ahead and pull your undies down and pee normally? Or did you give up and just sit on the toilet in your undies to pee? Or did you just stand there and keep leaking?

My urge to pee often gets stronger closer the bathroom I get. Sometimes I end up leaking a bit in my pants before I get my pants down. Most of the time it's just a small wet spot on underwear, but a occasionally I pee enough so that there's maybe a hand sized wet spot on my pants. So far I've always managed to stop the pee flow and finish in the toilet.

On 3/11/2023 at 2:47 AM, kakkuru said:

1) have you ever peed yourself right before taking off your undies in the bathroom?

2) Once you got in the bathroom, did the urge to pee get stronger? Did it make you accidentally leak a bit?

3) Did you feel like you had to go even more once you got in there, and did it cause you to leak a little bit?

4) How much did you end up leaking? Did it come out in spurts or just a little bit at a time?

6)So after you started leaking, did you just go ahead and pull your undies down and pee normally? Or did you give up and just sit on the toilet in your undies to pee? Or did you just stand there and keep leaking?

1. I've peed myself in this situation a few times.
    1. Once, I was walking home and suddenly got very uncomfortable and HAD TO PEE RIGHT NOW! I picked up my pace, got inside, had to go upstairs to get to the bathroom, and at this point, multiple things had changed. My previous discomfort had turned into a HOT BURNING both in my bladder and just before the tip of my dick. I ended up losing all control all at once while trying to undo my zipper. There was nothing I could do to even slow it down, and I just stood there mortified as I emptied my bladder all over the floor. Note that this is not the normal experience for me. I think it was a UTI that just sort of went away, although I probably should've gotten it checked out. I say this bc I wet the bed that night, and I'm definitely not a bed wetter. I've got an iron bladder and can hold nearly 2L as long as I'm not drinking so absurdly quickly that I get a frantic need to pee before I'm truly full.
    2. At my grandparents house, I was doing a hold and had lots to drink and then lost the mood, so I just went to the bathroom and relieved myself. I then had a glass of warm milk before bed. Yes, I still drank warm milk at 24, don't judge me. Anyway, I woke up around midnight (about 3 hours later) absolutely bursting! I rushed to the bathroom but had several large spurts escape into and through my pajamas, slightly dampening the carpet on my way to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom, I was spurting uncontrollably and wasn't able to fully stop it so I just stepped into the shower and stopped trying to hold it. It felt to amazing to let go, I can't even describe it!
  2. Yes, definitely! Seeing a toilet has the same effect on me as trying to unlock the front door! I've lost spurts several times because I knew I was so close to the toilet!
  3. I feel like questions 2 and 3 are basically the same...
  4. I either get short spurts that I can quickly stop and then continue holding for awhile, or I get REALLY POTENT spurts that signal the end of my control, like I need to already be at the bathroom door if I'm gonna have any chance of salvaging the situation without having to resort to just peeing in a bottle, out the window, in the shower bc no time to get my pants out of the way, etc. etc.
    1. I'm gonna reuse my answers to question 1 here...
    2. I also did a hold where I drank a bunch before bed, but intentionally didn't drink enough to burst until after I'd gotten up the next morning. When I woke up, I was full of very strong morning urine and IT WANTED OUT! I was also super horny on top of morning wood! I hobbled to the bathroom, started the shower, and ended up losing a spurt that lasted about 8-10 seconds and pretty much had no choice to aim it into the shower stall while still waiting for hot water. While I wish I'd been able to keep it all in until I jacked off in the shower, then had an orgasmic release, it was also really hot to have to stop it and then jack off with a still moderately full bladder in the shower!
  5. Yes, every time! I never wet without trying to stop it. I don't know what it is, but something about not trying to stop it really ruins the mood for me. I've gotta fight it! If I win, I'll just keep holding and I'll eventually build to an even more ecstatic relief later on! If I lose, then I just end up losing control. Either way is super hot!
  6. I feel like my previous answers have answered this question already. However, I would like to add that I've never sat on the toilet in my pants, shorts, underwear, or anything of the like. I just can't get into that. Something about it just really shuts down my mood. I feel like avoiding the toilet is what really turns me on, and even though I'd be using it wrong by keeping my pants on, just using it at all really kills the mood and I don't usually cum afterwards. I often can't get a very exciting orgasm after using the toilet, even if I was truly bursting and got ecstatic relief. I don't know what it is, it just kills the mood;

Hope that answers your questions! And now that I've written these out, I'm in the mood to make some posts about past holds that aren't in my Practice Makes Perfect post. Besides, that post was mainly about the holds I did awhile back with the intent to increase my holding abilities. It's the more recent stuff that's always turn me on like nothing else!

On 3/11/2023 at 1:47 AM, kakkuru said:

1) multiple times. 

2) A small stain/leak when I start locking the stall and undressing is a daily occurrence for me so yeah, the urge increases by a lot; big, noticeable spurts only occur when I'm really desperate though

3) When I have no need to pee then my urge doesn't get 'created' but if I have to pee, lets say like 5/10 or something, it gets noticeably worse when I enter the stall. Not when I just enter the bathroom though (in public)

4) Only like a small spurt of like a couple drops for most of my bathroom trips. If I'm pretty desperate to go then usually its multiple of these small spurts. Anything more and I was probably just destined to wet myself within the next half hour anyways and its not a frequent occurrence (not unintentionally anyways)

5) Yes of course, on most bathroom trips the leakage is not that bad and the bathroom so close theres no reason not to try and stop it

6) Question kind of depends on how desperate I am at the time. All 3 have happened before.

10 hours ago, Kat_ie said:

6) Question kind of depends on how desperate I am at the time. All 3 have happened before.

@Kat_ie

Thanks.

Let me ask you about the time you had to sit on the toilet to pee with your underwear on. Why did you give up taking your underwear down? Was it because your pee had started leaking before you did?

Edited by kakkuru (see edit history)

I was in the 6th grade and it was PE class, our PE class was outside, you had climb an uphill path that led to where the class would happen, I really needed to pee, but I was too shy to ask the teacher, and plus everyone would see walk downhill and know I was going to the bathroom, which uhm, made me even more uncomfortable about asking for the bathroom xD I held it for the whole class and at the end my friends all ran downhill to get changed so they didnt waste their free time, so I took the opportunity to rush with them and head straight to the bathroom, and thats when 2) happened, I was so close to the bathroom that my bladder got complacent and decided to not hold so tight xD I started peeing when I got in the stall, wet my undies and my shorts quite a lot but i managed to get everything out of the way before making a puddle, thankfully we used an uniform for PE so I had dry pants to change into, no undies tho xD felt cold but pretty fresh down there for the rest of the day hahaha

13 hours ago, kakkuru said:

@Kat_ie

Thanks.

Let me ask you about the time you had to sit on the toilet to pee with your underwear on. Why did you give up taking your underwear down? Was it because your pee had started leaking before you did?

Just decided enough damage has been done that I'd rather sit down faster than take off an already soaked underwear lol

Often. I have an OAB and when it acts up it often happens that I just don't make it in time and start spurting/leaking before I get my knickers down.

Yes, see answer to question 1

Yes

Sometimes it's just drips, sometimes bigger leaks, but if it's really bad it can be long spurts or more.

I definitely tried. With some success sometimes and less other times. Luckily it's mostly when getting home.

I pull them down and pee normally, but some damage is done. I did once give up and sat on the toilet peeing through my clothes. I was wearing a jump suit and just couldn't get it off in time.

These sort of things started happening to me after having a prostatectomy.  Since then they've continued and become more frequent.

1) have you ever peed yourself right before taking off your undies in the bathroom.

Yes.  This happens multiple times per week and sometimes multiple times during a single day.  It happens most frequently when I'm at home.

No.  It just feels like something (a conditioned reflex?) has taken control of my urinary sphincter and won't let it close my urethra.

Sometimes I feel a greater need to pee.  But sphincter disobedience causes the leaking.

It comes out as a dribble every few seconds.  In rare extreme leaks they make a puddle a little smaller than a dinner plate.  (As I live alone, I sometimes strip in my bedroom.  Then to the bath to pee or pee and shower.  Then back to my bedroom to dress.  These are the situations most likely too leave puddles.)

I try to stop dribbling.  But I cannot.

6) So after you started leaking, did you just go ahead and pull your undies down and pee normally? Or did you give up and just sit on the toilet in your undies to pee? Or did you just stand there and keep leaking?

I always pull my pull-up out of the way.

• 2 weeks later...