Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

losing it on the way but in public, what do you do

you gotta pee in public but the nearest restroom is quite a bit away, you are making your way there, but start leaking with every step , no place to pull down your pants like behind a tree or bush you are in a busy area in the daytime. do you continue to the restroom hoping to regain control but if you don't people in the restroom may see your wet patch starting to form or give up and go back to your car where on the way back are still leaking and have to end up letting it all go in the car.

• 2 months later...

Car, I have leather seats and weatherTech floor mats cleanup is not terrible. Mostly runs down my pants and puddles up on the floor liner which I can empty out. Some runs out the back of the seat but almost no carpet gets wet and seat is fairly easy too. High trim package FTW!

I was having an entire day of holds and no bathroom. I knew I was about to have an accident while shopping, so I just checked out with what I had. It was not everything I was going to get but my bladder cut my shopping short. I was in a mainly secluded side parking spot and I started to leak some while loading my groceries. I was slowly leaking in my jeans and the cart collecter was coming to get my cart terrible timing. I jumped in and lost all control. I have 5% tint so you cant see in and I dont want to be seen wet. I dont make it a habbit more of a 1 day deal it was my birthday afterall so it was my gift to myself.