Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Weekly Pee holding contest idea

On 3/10/2023 at 10:34 PM, wettrousers said:

I just tried the Discord but found it pretty unfriendly. There are like six steps to registering and, when you eventually get there, it seems to be full of icons sending each other hugs and kisses and, when I said why I joined (because of the trail here) and answered a question about that was accused of being a bot! Would be good to cover both bases but for a much easier place to enter and (I hope) more friendly, I would chat at Pool Pee Chat while having the hold-it.

I will look in at 9 pm UK time / 21:00 UTC tomorrow, Saturday 11 Mar 2023 to see if there are enough people there to have the hold-it...

I don't seem to have made any headway on discord either

On 3/10/2023 at 2:34 PM, wettrousers said:

I just tried the Discord but found it pretty unfriendly. There are like six steps to registering and, when you eventually get there, it seems to be full of icons sending each other hugs and kisses and, when I said why I joined (because of the trail here) and answered a question about that was accused of being a bot! Would be good to cover both bases but for a much easier place to enter and (I hope) more friendly, I would chat at Pool Pee Chat while having the hold-it.

I will look in at 9 pm UK time / 21:00 UTC tomorrow, Saturday 11 Mar 2023 to see if there are enough people there to have the hold-it...

On 3/10/2023 at 3:13 PM, Marco said:

How do I add myself?

I’m sorry to hear that!!

it’s usually pretty easy to use

On 3/10/2023 at 4:34 PM, wettrousers said:

Hi! I'm totally agree with that! OMO org discord I don't like at all the ambiance...

I added you Shypurincess!

I hope this discord group is much more better than the oficial!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...