Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Lost Control, Pain/Discomfort, or Enjoyment of Wetting

When members here pee themselves, how many do so because they (1) lost control (just couldn't hold it) versus those who (2) released because of the discomfort/pain or because of (3) the enjoyment of wetting?  (There may be other categories but I think these are the three main ones.)  If I knew how to put it in survey form, I would.   

For me I think the discomfort makes me lose the will to hold xD so eventually i psychologically just give up, it feels like i lost control and its sooo relieving, but if i forced myself i could probably hold longer, so a mix of 1 and 2 xD
The only time (3) applies is if im underwater, then, even if i dont need to go that bad, ill let it out just for fun and warmth~

Definitely done all 3 lol. I always find myself sitting there after wetting myself the 2nd way and pondering if it technically counts as a 'genuine accident', given that I chose to do it due to the pain I was in.

5 hours ago, BladderLad said:

When I wet there is always a conscious choice to let go!! 

Same. I have leaked a load of times which have often lead on to 'accidents' but I always wonder if it counts as 'genuine' considering that even on my most painful and leaky occasions, the release has often been planned to some degree (like waiting until I get to a certain area where I know it'll be discrete enough for me to have my accident in peace.