Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The omo part of my brain is like: 🥵🥵🥵🤤🤤🤤😍😍😍😏😏😏

The normal "not a horny gremlin" part of my brain is like: Oh no, I'm so sorry this happened to you! Planned omo experiences are fun, but having your body just randomly betray you out of nowhere is scary and frustrating. It might be worth talking to your pcp and/or ob/gyn about? There's physical therapy called pelvic floor therapy that can be really helpful for people struggling with incontinence. Good luck! ❤️ 

On 3/7/2023 at 1:14 PM, Xxshutdown said:

So, the title definitely gives away that I genuinely had an accident while filming a TikTok. To put it into context, I typically have a strong bladder, so I thought, but lately it has grown a tad weaker.

I was doing the trend where you jump according to the sound bite (it goes, to the left, to the right, to the left to the right, and then gets faster and faster). Well, while I was first doing the first two, all was fine… Until the sound got a little faster. Suddenly, there was a slight pressure to pee, but literally before I could even process that urge a GIANT spurt of pee came out- enough to wet my pants and trickle onto the floor (carpet, which is how one knows I genuinely did not plan to pee my pants).

I honestly was shocked and stopped and looked down to see if I had a wet spot, and I had a very decently sized wet spot. I was wearing gray leggings, so there it was very, very visible. Suddenly I REALLY had to pee and not even a full minute after the first spurt of pee another GIANT spurt came out. I took off for the bathroom as I knew the next time was not going to be a spurt- I was going to lose control. As soon as I walked into the bathroom i the flood gates opened and I started peeing my pants. I did manage to finish peeing on the toilet- but there was a puddle on the floor and my pants were already soaked. 

I am unsure as to why I had this accident, but it happened by complete surprise. I needed to process and tell someone.

This stuff happens, but with this said, you are on an omorashi forum. So if you are comfortable with it, we'd be happy to see the footage

• 1 month later...

On 3/10/2023 at 7:31 AM, slothmallow said:

The omo part of my brain is like: 🥵🥵🥵🤤🤤🤤😍😍😍😏😏😏

The normal "not a horny gremlin" part of my brain is like: Oh no, I'm so sorry this happened to you! Planned omo experiences are fun, but having your body just randomly betray you out of nowhere is scary and frustrating. It might be worth talking to your pcp and/or ob/gyn about? There's physical therapy called pelvic floor therapy that can be really helpful for people struggling with incontinence. Good luck! ❤️ 

I totally agree with you!

When your bladder fills to a certain point and you are not focused on holding it the urge to pee can suddenly get extreme.  I have seen other women in this situation.  Sometimes they spurt and start wetting themselves and have to run to the toilet like you did and other times they are able to fight the urge back by squeezing and pee pee dancing for 15 minutes or so and get under control but they have to keep squeezing their legs tight to hold it.  When you started peeing in your pants as you approached the toilet sounds like you have the "I'm near the toilet syndrome"  where the intensity to pee gets super intense as you approach the toilet because your mind is telling you that you are at the toilet and you can let go.  This happens to a lot of people especially women who have to go bad anywhere from the door of their house to the door of the bathroom it hits them and they can't get their pants and underpants down in time and wet them.