Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is a prequel of sorts. Below are the details of a dream Mr. Smith had the night before encountering Emily in her miniskirt.

Mr. Smith was a vile man, a villain, and he knew it. Somebody had to play the role of evil in the world, and he figured that he might as well indulge himself while going about it. Every day, he would inflict upon his female students an unbearable time at school. He would make them stay in their seats, regardless of the discomfort, and deny them the relief of going to the bathroom. He seemed to take pleasure in the sight of the girls shifting in their chairs, their expressions filled with anguish as they tried to fight their urges. His menacing gaze seemed to keep them rooted to their spots, as if an invisible force was pushing them down. His eyes seemed to penetrate their souls, causing their bodies to contort in pain. Mr. Smith was a tyrant, and the female students were scared to even look at him.

The boys in the class were treated differently from the girls. Mr. Smith never seemed to be unkind to them, and he would always let them go to the bathroom when they needed to. Meanwhile, the girls were still forced to remain in their seats, their faces often sweating as they desperately tried not to wet themselves. Mr. Smith’s double standard was clear, and it only made the girls more resentful of him. He seemed to take pleasure in their suffering, his cruel gaze never leaving them as they squirmed in their chairs. The boys, on the other hand, were granted more freedom, and they were allowed to move around the room and take breaks as they pleased. The contrast between the two groups was stark, and it only made the girls more aware of the unfairness of their situation.

One morning, Mr. Smith made a new rule: any girl who showed even the slightest hint of needing to go to the bathroom would be forced to strip down naked in front of the class. The boys in the class were excited about the new rule, and Mr. Smith had a smug smile on his face as he announced it. The girls were horrified at the thought of having to endure such humiliation, and the tension in the room was palpable. They had to keep their eyes glued to the ground, their faces somehow still neutral. The girls were scared and desperate, and they knew that if they didn’t obey their teacher, there would be dire consequences. Mr. Smith seemed to take pleasure in the girls’ distress, his eyes glinting with malicious glee as he watched them do their best to avoid squirming in their chairs. The girls were trapped, and they felt powerless.

The next day, Mr. Smith made a further disturbing announcement: he ordered all of the female students to drink a liter of coffee at the start of class. The girls were horrified, their hands shaking as they tried to hold the cups steady. The bitter, acidic taste of the coffee made them gag, and they had to force themselves to swallow it down. The girls were especially affected by this, as they knew their bladders would be strained from having to hold it in all day. As the morning went on, they felt like their entire bodies were about to burst. They still had to maintain their composure, avoiding any display of desperation, but their eyes were wide with fear. Sweat dripped down their foreheads, and their hands trembled as they tried to control their urge to run out of the room.

Mr. Smith was being a tyrant, as usual, by keeping a close eye on the girls. He watched them with a menacing look, his eyes darting around the room as he looked for any visible signs. The girls had been petrified, knowing that if he caught them even glancing at the door, they would be punished. When the boys had asked for the toilet, he agreed to let them go as a group to allow him more time to observe there girls. As they returned, he noticed one of the girls squirming in her seat, her face displaying a glimmer of her agony as she desperately wrestled with her urge to pee. The coffee she had been forced to drink earlier had taken its toll, and the girl was in desperate need of relief. Mr. Smith's eyes glinted with sadistic glee, and fear washed over her as she awaited his verdict.

Mr. Smith’s eyes locked onto hers, and he spoke in a cold, calculating voice. “You. Stand up.” His voice was like a hammer, and the girl felt her legs trembling as she slowly stood. He pointed a finger at her and then at the floor at the front of the classroom. She stood up and shuffled to the front, by this time very obviously holding her crotch now that she had already been caught.

“Now strip.” The girl’s eyes widened, and her stomach twisted in knots. She could feel the eyes of the entire class upon her, and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment and shame. Her hands shook as she reached for the buttons of her blouse, and she had to force herself to keep them steady. Fumbling with the fabric, her fingers eventually found them, and she felt the shame rising within her as she undid them one by one. She could almost feel the stares of her classmates burning into her as she slowly peeled off her clothes. The light in the room seemed to dim as she exposed her bare skin to the air, her skin prickling with goosebumps. She unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her panties followed, and she felt her cheeks burn as she stood before the entire class with nothing on but her socks. As the seconds ticked by, the uncomfortable pressure in her abdomen grew. She was on the verge of losing control of her bladder, and the fear and humiliation were almost too much to bear. Tears streamed down her face as the shame and humiliation threatened to consume her. She felt her dignity about to slip away, and she stood there, naked and vulnerable, exposed and powerless.

The girl felt her heart sink even further as Mr. Smith spoke again. His voice was cold and menacing, and he pointed to his desk. “Lean back against the desk with your hands behind you,” he ordered. “And spread your legs open.” The girl felt panic wash over her as she complied, her legs quivering as she leaned back with her legs spread apart. She was exposed and vulnerable, and she desperately wanted to cover herself with her hands. Mr. Smith leaned down, his face inches from hers, and he spoke in a low, menacing voice. “I think you’re faking this need to pee,” he said. “But I can examine you from the inside to make sure. Don’t worry,” he added, “I’m only concerned with finding the truth about your bladder myself.” The girl was even more shocked when she realized what he meant. She was about to be violated in the most intimate way possible, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Mr. Smith produced his finger and slowly inserted it inside her. She felt a wave of humiliation and shame wash over her as she was entered, her entire body trembling, and tears streaming down her face as she felt her dignity slipping away. She was exposed and vulnerable, and she felt deep, primal sensations as he probed her. His finger pressed hard against her vaginal walls, searching upwards toward her bladder, and she felt her body tense up as she was masturbated. She could feel her need to pee intensifying with every passing moment as his finger inspected her insides, and her stomach churned with the fear and embarrassment of the situation. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on something else, anything else, to take her mind away from the humiliation of the situation. But as he pressed his further and further inside her, she felt her body tense up, and her bladder spasmed back against his finger in her desperate clenching to maintain control. She felt her entire body shaking, and she knew there was no escape.

Her eyes passed over the room, taking in the shocked and horrified expressions of her female classmates. Her stomach churned with shame and embarrassment as the boys stared at her, their eyes roaming her body with an almost predatory hunger. She felt her cheeks grow hotter and hotter as she struggled to hold it in. The feeling of Mr. Smith’s finger working upward harder and harder was almost too much to bear, and she felt her entire body shaking with fear and desperation as she leaned there, exposed and powerless, her vulnerability on full display for the entire class to see. She felt degraded, and she wanted nothing more than to escape. She clenched her muscles tightly, willing herself to hold it in, praying that she wouldn’t have an accident in front of the boys. She felt her bladder bouncing against Mr. Smith’s finger, again, again, again, and again. Hot tears streamed down her face, and she knew she was powerless to stop what was about to come.

Smith's alarm clock suddenly woke him from his dream. He cursed at being awoken right before the best part of the dream could happen. He swore he would take it out on a student at his school that day…

• The title was changed to Emily's Desperate Detention (with commissioned art)

Emily is absolutely a dream girl with a dreamlike body.

The pictures are great and how you describe her wonderful body at the first part of your story, is perfect and gorgeous.

That she was holding her pee from the night before in inside her already full bladder makes her wonderful, sexy body even more sexy!!

Great story, i can’t wait for the next part.

• The title was changed to Emily's Desperate Detention (with updated art)
  • 2 months later...

So sorry about that! I haven't given up on this story; I just want to be able to make high quality ai art with consistent and characters to go along with my stories. I also don't want to have to hire an AI artist for all of this, so I have been teaching myself stable diffusion. Below will be a couple sample of what I have so far. I hope to write more stories about Emily and other characters in other places/eras.

This is my own creation of Emily made from Stable Diffusion on my computer. Like I said, no more hired AI artists -- I want complete stylistic control and a more realistic look.

image.thumb.png.de0ad9bc93784e8615bdce958c2ef171.png

Here is another character that I want to write about in a cyberpunk-type future:

00047-867077198.thumb.png.272334c9b7293cfa10a2d0c374cff11f.pngtmp6ucbehwm.thumb.png.2f5e3fc5519da35028f794036f1dd4df.pngtmpdo2wtch1.thumb.png.25ff56df6a497d9c937df4f807c53436.png

Again, sorry to everyone for the long delay in the next part of the story. I want it to be good with all matching art. I feel like I'm getting close with Stable Diffusion to where I'll be able to pull off what I have in mind. Thanks, all!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 4:37 PM, entainwinter said:

So sorry about that! I haven't given up on this story; I just want to be able to make high quality ai art with consistent and characters to go along with my stories. I also don't want to have to hire an AI artist for all of this, so I have been teaching myself stable diffusion. Below will be a couple sample of what I have so far. I hope to write more stories about Emily and other characters in other places/eras.

This is my own creation of Emily made from Stable Diffusion on my computer. Like I said, no more hired AI artists -- I want complete stylistic control and a more realistic look.

image.thumb.png.de0ad9bc93784e8615bdce958c2ef171.png

Here is another character that I want to write about in a cyberpunk-type future:

00047-867077198.thumb.png.272334c9b7293cfa10a2d0c374cff11f.pngtmp6ucbehwm.thumb.png.2f5e3fc5519da35028f794036f1dd4df.pngtmpdo2wtch1.thumb.png.25ff56df6a497d9c937df4f807c53436.png

Again, sorry to everyone for the long delay in the next part of the story. I want it to be good with all matching art. I feel like I'm getting close with Stable Diffusion to where I'll be able to pull off what I have in mind. Thanks, all!

How can I generate realistic characters for example using Stable Diffusion?

• 1 month later...