Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest LockiShu

Guest LockiShu

Welcome to a Baldi's Basics themed interactive Omorashi story! Before we start I would like to adress a few things

One: This is a semi-Interactive story, there will be long bits of just reading content, I will try to balance out the two

Two: This is a 'Fanmod' featuring its own original characters, school layout and more! Almost every character will be covered in the story, as well as some form of layout for the building so you don't need to worry about that.

Three: This is technically my first time getting something like this out, so please be aware I am not the best at writing, I am sort of using this also as a way to practice my writing skills for future projects

Four: The main character or 'you' will be called Player, I will try to avoid using this name though

Five: This story has a wacky/jokey undertone to it, it tries to fallow the same vibes as Baldi's Basics

If you have any questions, feel free to ask before I get started with the first chapter!

Oh Nopey nope nopes!!! your best friend left his homework folders at school!!! he needs you to get them back so he can finish the homework and get graded!!! This would be easy, if the school wasn't still active on the weekends, you've heard of other mostly unknown teachers occupying the school during the weekends, but you never believed that, what would they even be doing? Well, now's your chance to prove that rumor true or false!! Who knows what might happen?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LockiShu

Part one

It was early in the morning on a rather pleasant Saturday, the sky was clear, the air was just the right temperature and the birds were singing their beautiful songs. There was only one thing that was disrupting this lovely peaceful morning, at it was the angry and tired groaning of a person as they fallowed a concrete path towards a large white building. You had been sent out by your friend to go collect his homework folders that he had stupidly left in the building, and just coincidentally now remembered he lost right as you were getting ready to have a nice weekend off before the last week of school approached. To be honest you thought he was just screwing with you until he bugged you about it maybe three more times late into the night. Coming to a stop you stared out ahead at the building, the name of this school was 'There School' and was the school you had been going too for several years now. You never really enjoyed this school during the week, your teachers were not exactly the most friendly people, and the homework would always stack up no matter how much you did. You rubbed your eyes, remembering the rumors you had heard about this place, how unknown teachers would occupy the building during the weekends when nobody was around, today you would finally prove that rumor true or false. Taking a deep breath you went up to the blue door and pulled on the silver latch, how odd, it was unlocked. Opening the door you stepped inside the building, gray marble floors with white walls that only had a dash of light blue overlaying them met your eyes instantly. What also met your eye was a tall male standing there, flipping through what appeared to be a black notebook, this male was wearing a purple sweater with blue jeans and white boots, aswell as a white hat with some messy reddish brown hair sticking out. Looking up from his book, he quickly closed it, giving an almost fake-looking smile.

"Oh hello! I believe you are...player right?"

"Uh...yeah...what are you doing here?"

"Well I should be asking you that question! You are not suppose to be here on the weekends!"

"My friend lost his homework folders here and I gotta get them back for him"

"I see...well- my names Bagle..thats pronounced Bag-leh...or you could say Bagel...or Balge...or Begla...a-anyways, go on ahead then!"

You narrowed your eyes and cautiously walked past this 'Bagle' person, his odd cheery tone was not something you were use to, infront of you sat two blue doors with the number 88 on them, you knew that down the hall just infront of you was the principals office, and just left of that would be the Gym. You had no idea where your friend may have dropped his homework folders...where should you start?

A: Search Left 88 Door
B: Search Right 88 Door
D : Go down into Principals office
E: Talk to Bagle
F: Go down to Gym
G: Custom option