Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I'm thinking about doing a wetting.. any ideas?

I was considering doing either a hold of a wetting, but I wanted to try out a few ideas from everyone here. What is a wetting scenario that you personally think would be fun/hot to do? I am honestly just wanting to experiment with my bladder and see how long I can hold and maybe see how much I can get away with. I love the feeling of my bladder giving out and I want to be reminded of the comforting warmth of letting it go. Please share a few ideas! I am anxious to see what others recommend.

Personally, I like to drink just over a gallon worth of water when I’m planning to wet myself. From there you try to hold it in as long as you can. Wetting yourself in the tub allows for easy cleanup and can be convenient if you want to shower right after. Depending on how you feel about it rewetting semi dry clothes you previously went in can be fun. Masturbating and cumin in your pee stained clothes is fun for some. Sorry if these aren’t the kind of ideas you were looking for.

• 2 weeks later...