Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Here's my intro...

Guest Simpfan4
21 hours ago, mysecrets said:

I am into desperation, but not wetting. 

Is it just me? 

I really don't like wetting, but much prefer nude or exposed peeing, both doing and watching. I will watch certain wetting scenarios but prefer the clothing is eventually opened to reveal the peeing genitalia, male preferred.

12 minutes ago, Twist496 said:

I'm not into wetting, either... but I don't find enjoyment by just desperation.

The girl has to pee with great amounts of relief, peeing standing up in a bush, toilet, or urinal.

The desperation needs to be depicted as real, with large amounts of pee coming out. Added pluses are nonbathroom locations.

13 minutes ago, Simpfan4 said:

I really don't like wetting, but much prefer nude or exposed peeing, both doing and watching. I will watch certain wetting scenarios but prefer the clothing is eventually opened to reveal the peeing genitalia, male preferred.

The desperation needs to be depicted as real, with large amounts of pee coming out. Added pluses are nonbathroom locations.

Yes, I wonder about some 'desperation', where their 'desperation' lasts a minute, then they wet themselves!