Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Riskier to possibly pee your pants or have friends find out you wear diapers?

So I’m taking a road trip with some friends next week to Austria. One of them is aware that I sometimes pee my pants. The others, not so much. Since there will be drinking involved, my ability to hold diminishes quickly. And I hate being the immediate cause for pee breaks every single time. Drinking less IS an option, but not very likely. 

Last year, I made the whole journey without having an accident, but the close calls were EXTREMELY close. In the past year, my ability to hold it keeps getting worse! So I’m contemplating just wearing a Northshore to be on the safe side…. BUT I don’t want anyone to find out I’m wearing a diaper!!!! 

Soooooo, in your opinions, is it worse to pee your pants in front of your friends? Or…. Is it worse to have your friends find out you are wearing a diaper? 

Not sure how many will comment, but I’m willing to go with the consensus on the one!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you have a weak bladder. Wear the protection that makes you comfortable and don’t be ashamed.

So, after A LOT of consideration, I’m going padded with a Northshore …. I’m wearing some compression shorts as well to try and hide it as best as possible. Strategy is to only pee myself in emergencie

How about a halfway option, a light discreet pull-up that will minimise any accident before you can get to a toilet?

Posted Images

If the risk is that serious, I think I'd probably wear a diaper. Your odds of successfully hiding the diaper are much higher, and I don't think getting caught would go over any worse than a wetting. I'd lean further that direction if it isn't your car, plus I imagine the trip is less stressful if you don't have to worry about it. 

That said, only you know your friends. If the fallout of wetting(s) would be less than discovery, maybe it's worth letting it happen. You've got one friend who knows you have a problem. How do you think they'd react to the notion of you wearing for that reason? If it would seem practical to them, that's probably a decent baseline, and I imagine they'd back you up explaining things if anyone found out. Hell, maybe just ask them.

It is better to pee your pants and risk being discovered than to wear a diaper, because wet pants can be more concealed or, in any case, the accident can be blamed on excessive drinking. Now, if you wear a diaper, it's publicly admitting that you're going to pee. it is better to let it happen and pretend that it is not common to put on a diaper, implying to the rest that you urinate so daily that you need diapers.

37 minutes ago, NouveauWolf said:

If the risk is that serious, I think I'd probably wear a diaper. Your odds of successfully hiding the diaper are much higher, and I don't think getting caught would go over any worse than a wetting. I'd lean further that direction if it isn't your car, plus I imagine the trip is less stressful if you don't have to worry about it. 

That said, only you know your friends. If the fallout of wetting(s) would be less than discovery, maybe it's worth letting it happen. You've got one friend who knows you have a problem. How do you think they'd react to the notion of you wearing for that reason? If it would seem practical to them, that's probably a decent baseline, and I imagine they'd back you up explaining things if anyone found out. Hell, maybe just ask them.

Well one guy already suggested ordering 5 “pee bottles”, but that was shot down. At least one other is concerned hahahaha!! Maybe the pull-up, sweatpants plus some gortex on top is a good solution. 

5 minutes ago, Snowpants said:

I agree with @NouveauWolf.  If one friend is aware of your issue, maybe telling him of your plan to wear.  If he supports your decision, and the others end up finding out, you should have one in the group supporting you.

I am sure everyone of those guys has peed themselves at some point. So, I should not be too worried. I think I’m leaning towards sneaking it if I go that path 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Uniee said:

Some protection now looks just like underwear..  I'd protect myself.. much easier to wrap n throw a pad than huge pee stain. 

But definitely practice first.. know how much wee you can release 

Happy Holidays x

Thank you!!! Yes, every time I’ve tried the adult pull ups, they’ve leaked. I should have just bought them at the store (also kinda embarrassing for me to do for some reason… considering the fact that I’ve very publicly peed my pants on many occasions). However, I will buy them and have three options 🙂

1 hour ago, pee_punk said:

I'd wear the diaper, but still fall into to "let's stop soon I need to pee too," after the first person speaks up. Adds to the discreetness. Only problem would be the crinkle sounds. Keep a bag of crisps around too so the sound of the bag can blend the diaper movement. 

I like the idea of chirping up! Crinkle sounds are not too bad with the MEGAMAX Northshores … but they obviously do get pretty bulky when wet lol

Honestly, I think the padding would be easier to brush off, ESPECIALLY if you wind up having more than one accident. If you pee your pants, especially more than once, I'd expect quite a bit of teasing. But if you're wearing protection and get discovered, you can blame it on a medical condition (and I mean, if your bladder is weak enough that this is a serious concern, even if it's not strictly because of a medical condition I think that's still a fair explanation), and then if they're mean about it they'll look like real jerks.

That being said, I hope your friends wouldn't be mean about it either way! But if teasing or rejection (or even just repeated accidents or making a mess) is something you're worried about, I'd go with padding.

1 hour ago, soakingboy said:

If you have time, I’d order some heavier duty pull-ups.. still aim to not use them, and they are obviously easy to drop to use the restroom breaks. The better ones can really hold a lot, and still pretty discreet. 

I tend to rely on the Abena Abri Flex level 3 (M3/L3). 

have a fantastic trip

Thanks for the tip! No time to wait for them to come in, but will definitely order them for the future ! 

51 minutes ago, soggybottoms said:

Honestly, I think the padding would be easier to brush off, ESPECIALLY if you wind up having more than one accident. If you pee your pants, especially more than once, I'd expect quite a bit of teasing. But if you're wearing protection and get discovered, you can blame it on a medical condition (and I mean, if your bladder is weak enough that this is a serious concern, even if it's not strictly because of a medical condition I think that's still a fair explanation), and then if they're mean about it they'll look like real jerks.

That being said, I hope your friends wouldn't be mean about it either way! But if teasing or rejection (or even just repeated accidents or making a mess) is something you're worried about, I'd go with padding.

Throughout the trip, I’m guessing I will have more than one accident. But have an easy cover up with snow bibs once there. I’m leaning towards padding…. Also asked a couple people outside of here and they are also saying protection is the way to go. 

So here are my options. I went to the store and bought two different types of men’s pull-ups. After trying one on, at the minimum, I’m wearing one of those. No one would ever know (unless it leaks of course). I have errands to run, so I plan to use the one I have on and hopefully also try the other one as well. I need to meet with a lawyer in about an hour and sipping tea and water 🙂 

E4741639-3497-4E26-98FD-F49698A5B2A1.thumb.jpeg.61cdfc9c5a0a90ca802a5737f96b3709.jpegFF352077-C317-4ECF-A231-34F3252ACB59.thumb.jpeg.c7b8c9c2c50e05762199c0f9d24a2bd6.jpeg198063D2-B225-4413-A63C-A985A0E67E43.thumb.jpeg.054ef21e5c8bcb0eee2614b3774e3d0f.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Xpgames said:

First pull up trial was not 100% successful. I peed myself while driving and had some leakage. Obviously could probably hide this. Will head out to lunch shortly and try the other ones to see if they are better 

Pull-ups like that will generally handle moderate leaks or an “almost made it” scenario… they’re certainly not designed to hold a full bladder-emptying at once, especially while sitting down.

13 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Pull-ups like that will generally handle moderate leaks or an “almost made it” scenario… they’re certainly not designed to hold a full bladder-emptying at once, especially while sitting down.

I know. … wasn’t even a completely full wetting either…. To be realistic, the trial needs to be sitting. Sitting in a restaurant right now and will try to hold it until I get to my car. My bladder is more full than last time, so we will see. I am also wearing the pants I plan to wear for the trip tomorrow 

The second trial was a complete fail as well. I thought for a second that I might wet myself in the restaurant, but held on. Was going smoothly after getting in the car until I got stopped by a red light. Then…. “Medium” floodgates…. I guess the safest solution for tomorrow is flat out wearing the MEGAMAX !!! I will bring the pull-ups too, but they do not prevent much to be honest. 

4DCEE8BA-9D8C-4597-9A88-5565A96A0699.thumb.jpeg.5cad621b5b502fce79a0263e80a61c1d.jpeg23EE75C1-7B61-46E2-B3F6-05837F932414.thumb.jpeg.180d59da7b2f369e7c9a933e82f847ad.jpeg673712CF-741D-496F-B156-35E198FB9F6A.thumb.jpeg.138284215c582538e81463b1a35b8e86.jpeg