Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First time here and I have a pretty weak bladder - probably won't last long!!

I had an extra large coffee at like 9 am and it took me until maybe half an hour ago to finish it. So it's now 11:15am and I'm already jiggling my legs and kind of arching my back a little to relieve the pressure. I have also almost finished a water bottle that still has a little left in it. So that's probably 32oz of coffee + almost 20oz of water. I can finish that now, I had a wave of reeeeeeaaaaally having to pee that almost made me press into the chair I'm sitting in or sit on my foot.

Okay, water bottle is finished. My legs are crossed but I can't cross them too tight or they'll press down on my bladder! I'm trying to stay still but it's really hard! I've never done this before, at least not on a forum like this. I've held but never shared it. What should I do? I'm not an hours-long holder, I don't know how long I'll last! It's really at the point where if I were in public I'd be panicking and if I were standing still I would be losing it a little. I'm bouncing my leg now and the pressure is growing. It's not as bad as it could be but I'm not used to holding it this long! I'm kind of sweating, what should I try?