Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Directly in front of me, still squatting against my wall with her shorts and dark green underwear pulled down was the young woman I had brought out here earlier who had just barely made it. The only person lucky enough to have peed out here today. 

A small area of damp ground was under her, but otherwise, the heat had all but completely erased her presence. 

My reason for no TP out here. 

She looked up at me and replied, “You said I had to drip dry.”

Had my bladder not been actively overflowing… If there hadn’t been a dripping wet pad in my underwear… Was I not incredibly desperate to pee…

I would’ve laughed. 

Instead, I simply answered,”Oh darling, you’re not out in nature much, are you?”

”With this sun and heat, not only have you dripped  and fully dried, you’ve probably got quite the tan on parts that have probably never been tan before,” I continued as she pulled her underwear back up, standing up. “Another five minutes and you’d probably have sun burn on those same parts. I promise, that is something you do NOT want to experience.”

Shorts in position, she walked passed me, whispering “thanks,” on the way.

”This is NOT a bathroom,” Samantha announced behind me.

I surrendered a moment of time during which I could have been peeing to turn to her and answer. I could only hope she appreciated it.

”I only have the one actual bathroom inside. The one you were just in line for. Given how many people are here now though, this is secluded, and the next best thing.”

”Absolutely not!” Came my reply. “That’s disgusting. Mom, I can’t pee outside,” 

She clearly wasn’t appreciative of my time or effort.

”Is it just that you don’t know how to, Samantha?” Her mother replied. “I can show you if that’s all.”

”No! Mom. It’s that it’s gross, and weird, and humiliating, and I would literally rather never pee again than to even try to pee here in the dirt,” Samantha answered.

“Besides, it’s like I told you before,” She continued. “I really don’t even have to go. I can wait. Can we just keep driving?”

”No, Samantha, we can’t,” Her mother replied, taking a stand. “You seem to have forgotten that I also have to pee. I haven’t said it, but I really need to go pretty badly. Except I’m mature enough to admit it.”

”So no, we can’t leave until I’ve relieved myself,” She continued. “We’re discussing whether or not you do as well. So regardless of if we go back inside and wait in that line and eventually use the toilet, or go here outside in the dirt, at the very least I am peeing before we leave.”

Good for her.

“I guess we’ll go see if the line is any shorter then,” Samantha said, somewhat less aggressively than her previous tone.

Good, now I could have some privacy and finally pee.

Except it was right as went to pull my shorts down I heard footsteps from the side of the shop, coming towards me. And not just footsteps for one or two people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...