Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hmm, “Hi,” I pleasantly welcomed, standing to greet a young couple. 

“What can I do for you?” I asked. 

Almost before the words even finished coming out, the young woman hurriedly asked, “Sorry to bother you, but do you have a restroom we could use?” 

She was slightly bent over at waist, and tense all over. Interestingly, he looked completely relaxed. I found her use of the term “we” off balance.

“Of course. Just down in the corner there,” I answered politely, pointing to the small room I had just recently used. 

She was off and making her way there, once again before I had fully finished speaking. He followed after, greeted by the door closing. He didn’t seem bothered though. 

Looked like another case where they both had to go while driving. They likely stopped on the side of the road along the way, where he had found a bush or small tree to water while she refused to go, electing to hold it until she arrived at my front door, worse for the wear. 

I’d seen that scenario play out far too often. As a fellow female, I usually felt for them. Usually… Sometimes… At the very least, I understood their thought process in waiting. 

Edited by Xx4evRockerxX (see edit history)

“Anything else I can do for you?” I asked as the young woman exited my bathroom. 

“Oh, um, no I think we’re good now, thanks,” she replied much more timidly than her speech pattern had been just minutes earlier. 

Interesting how she used the term “we” again. He hadn’t gone into the bathroom. I suppose that confirmed my earlier suspicions of her electively holding it. 

“Well have a safe rest of your trip then,” I offered as she couldn’t meet my eye contact and had a fairly quick pace back out the front door. 

Alone once more, it was back to organizing and restocking for me. 

After just a few more minutes though, I stopped and stood back up, making my way to the back room. I grabbed my 32 oz. water jug off my desk and headed to the drink fountain at the back of the shop to fill it with water. 

It was still so early, yet the sun rays shining in the front windows were already warming up, leading to a bit of thirst. 

I took a long pull from the straw and was just about to kneel back down at the partially stocked shelf when a middle aged male came through the door. 

“Good morning!” I greeted. “What can I do for you?”

”Quite a road, you’ve got out there,” he chuckled. 

“It is quite something,” I engaged him back in light conversation. 

“Car’s out there filling up on gas,” he continued on. “Any chance you’ve got a bathroom? I’ve just spent the last few hours filling up myself.”

”Sure do, right through that door in the corner there,” I directed once again, pointing. 

“Much appreciated,” he nodded in thanks before heading that way. 

As he closed the door, I saw yet another car pull into my front lot. It was shaping up to be both a busy and early day, I thought, taking another deep sip of my water.

I watched out the window as the car pulled right up to the door, and a younger woman, maybe 30, sprung out of the passenger side door. 

“Hi there, anything I can help you wi-“ I started as she cut me off “Where’s your bathroom??”

4 hours ago, Xx4evRockerxX said:

Hmm, “Hi,” I pleasantly welcomed, standing to greet a young couple. 

“What can I do for you?” I asked. 

Almost before the words even finished coming out, the young woman hurriedly asked, “Sorry to bother you, but do you have a restroom we could use?” 

She was slightly bent over at waist, and tense all over. Interestingly, he looked completely relaxed. I found her use of the term “we” off balance.

“Of course. Just down in the corner there,” I answered politely, pointing to the small room I had just recently used. 

She was off and making her way there, once again before I had fully finished speaking. He followed after, greeted by the door closing. He didn’t seem bothered though. 

Looked like another case where they both had to go while driving. They likely stopped on the side of the road along the way, where he had found a bush or small tree to water while she refused to go, electing to hold it until she arrived at my front door, worse for the wear. 

I’d seen that scenario play out far too often. As a fellow female, I usually felt for them. Usually… Sometimes… At the very least, I understood their thought process in waiting. 

I absolutely like  situations like that, where they boys stop at long car rides somewhere to pee beside the car, but the girls can’t squat, they have to wait and to hold it sometimes for hours longer.

I could’ve peed. 

The bus pulled up just as quickly as I had anticipated. If not even sooner. I had gone back in, behind the counter, embracing the reprieve of the A/c despite only having been outside for such a short time.

I was ready for the rush. The bus sat there. 

I was ready to have upwards of 20 full bladders join my own - all vying for their own release and relief. The bus sat there. 

My legs were crossed over each other as I anticipated quite a wait to use my own bathroom. The bus sat there. 

I could’ve peed. 

What was taking them so long? I had anticipated and experienced a wide range of all sorts of events that took place with a bus pulling up. 

Sitting there minute after minute without any movement though was not something I was prepared for. 

I could’ve peed. 

Finally, after what could’ve been two whole bathroom trips for me - a single, middle-aged to older woman disembarked the yellow bus and made her way inside. 

“Good morning,” She greeted sweetly, in a way only a teacher could. 

“Hi, good morning,” I responded as normally as I could muster given how odd this scenario was starting to become. “What can I help you with?”

The woman thought for a moment, choosing her words. “My name is Patricia Woods - I’m the head of the Nursing Department at State University.” 

“A few of my fellow professors, our Sophomore Class of nursing students, and myself are on our way to one of our sister schools that is offering free health screenings, flu vaccinations, and a few other community outreach objectives,” She continued. 

“That’s great!” I responded, now entirely unsure where she was going and what was happening. “Anything I can do to help?” I offered.

“Actually there is something,” Patricia responded, finally getting the meat of the reason we were having this conversation. 

“That is quite the highway from the last city over and we weren’t anticipating it being so absolutely empty and void of structures…” 

There’s a reason we have the signs up that warm of there being literally nothing…. I thought. 

“…and facilities…” 

There is is. 

“…and as I’m sure you can imagine, we’ve all had quite a bit of water this morning to keep up with the heat…” 

Just say it already. 

“… And since we’re not familiar with the area we decided to stop and ask for directions…”

Directions? 

“… We’re looking for the nearest rest area. Being a local, and the first we’ve seen in a few hours now, we were hoping you could help?” She concluded.

It was all I could do to keep the surprise off my face. “Uh, well, unfortunately there’s not really any formal rest stops really anywhere along this whole stretch of road,” I broke the news.

”It’s pretty sparsely populated entirely up until you get to the city. But that’s another hour or so.”

”Oh,” Patricia responded, both defeated and deep in her thoughts.

“I’m actually a little embarrassed to ask, but a few of our students… Well, let’s phrase it as they overachieved with their hydration this morning and are currently feeling the effects,” 

This is the nicest anyway has ever phrased asking me to use my bathroom. But I really needed her to get on with it. The sooner she asked, the sooner they would get done, the sooner I could go.

”Would it be possible for some of those students to use the rest room here if you have a public one available?” She FINALLY asked.

”Of course!” I responded, glad we were finally making progress. “How could I deny some students who are dedicating their work towards helping others?!”

”Excellent!” She looked a little relieved. I assumed there was a chance she thought I would say no and from the sounds of it, no wasn’t currently an option for at least a few of them.

She bustled out and immediately returned with 4 girls, probably in their early twenties judging by looks and that Patricia had said they were in the Sophomore class.

Only 4? Maybe this wouldn’t take too long after all.

”Right back there,” I nodded the direction to the first of the girls. Poor thing looked absolutely bursting. She didn’t waste a moment and ran, yes, actually ran back to the bathroom.

The second and third girls in didn’t look to be in much better shape with number three keeping her hand not so inconspicuously right *next* to her crotch. Both quickly followed suit straight back to the bathroom to not so patiently await their turn.

I hadn’t paid much attention when they were getting off the bus, focusing mostly on the first girl. As the door swung open, I realized the fourth woman in likely wasn’t a student, at least 40 years old and with the air of a professor. She looked absolutely mortified and like she may wet herself at any moment. 

How embarrassing! I felt for her, knowing how she felt having to go so badly, but also be a person of authority. 

She too rushed back, maintaining her position of fourth in line, but least likely to be able to wait as she actively held herself now and was bent over. 

Patricia returned to the counter. “Poor things,” I offered. “They look so terribly desperate.”

”It was a difficult last hour, certainly,” She replied, turning directly to me.

”Can I actually ask you something else?”

”Of course,” Wondering where she was going. 

“I don’t think anyone in our group would say no to a bathroom break right now,” she started, pursing her lips. “Myself included.”

I could have peed…

“Let’s focus on one problem at a time,” Patricia instructed. “No sense in rushing one problem to fix another.”

Easy for her to say when my bladder was the second problem. 

“Sure,” I conceded, interested in at least getting something moving forward. 

“We agreed the male students would water my tree, and the remaining female students could use a mostly secluded area in the back of the shop and they could go a half dozen or so at a time,” I recapped. 

“That all sounds correct,” Patricia confirmed. 

“Well… My tree, the only tree anywhere near the shop here… It’s literally right in front of that secluded spot.”

”Oh,” Patricia paused. “That is a bit of a problem.”

Obviously. 

“So then my question becomes - Do you favor all of the male or some of the female students to go out there first?” I asked. 

“Do you have anywhere else secluded?” She asked. 

“Nowhere else that’s not visible to the road in at least some capacity,” I unfortunately confirmed. 

“Okay,” Patricia started. “Let me think on that for a second. “What’s your second problem?” 

I was about to explain my own, worsening situation when I was interrupted by a commotion coming from by the bathroom. 

“No!!” We heard being yelled out by the student currently in the bathroom. 

The girl, only the fourth to be granted access to the bathroom since the bus arrived, continued yelling, “I’m not coming out until Deana brings my change of clothes in!” 

The notification of yet another delay caused each of the women in line to stiffen up a little more.

3 problems. 

Patricia and I were at the the door to head back inside when, “Oh! Wait a second. Can I ask one more thing?” Came from the young woman behind us. 

Her stream still visible, though with a fair bit less pressure now made it difficult to focus, given my own desire to rip my jeans down and join her. “Yes?”

”Um. Do you actually have anything I could wipe with?” She asked timidly, clearly embarrassed. 

“Absolutely not,” I responded. “All this nature and unspoiled land around us. I won’t support soiling it with anything more than what the human body is naturally producing.”

”Sorry, but you’re going to have to drip dry,” I continued to her shocked and annoyed look. 

“That goes for everyone,” I turned to Patricia. “I’ve been and will continue to be flexible and accommodating. But as soon as anything other than some warm water is left behind out here, I simply can’t allow this to continue.” 

Patricia didn’t respond as she followed me back inside to the relief of the cool air. I assume she was contemplating how to present this revelation of no TP to a bunch of 20-something year old women. 

Through the small back room and into the main storeroom once again, I was glad I had no new patrons and everything still appeared in order. 

Poor Professor Smith was still holding on with everything she could muster as the next in line. The student in the bathroom STILL hadn’t come out. The remaining three students in line all seemed in about the same condition.

And the mother and daughter bringing up the rear of the line… Well, the mother seemed okay. She had to go, but it was really only noticeable because I was already aware of the situation. Normally, I probably wouldn’t have picked up on it. 

The daughter, on the other hand was clearly running out of time. Despite her earlier claims she didn’t need to go, her current body language and posture completely refuted that. 

I turned to head into my office and offered to Patricia, “You’re welcome to join me and we can iron a few last details out - though I’m going to be changing into some dry underwear.”

My expectations were that I was just being a bit of an arse and of course she would decline. 

“I’ll follow you,” she gestured to my office. 

Weird. But whatever. 

I really love the plot line of Professor Smith. Being mature and professional, she should know how to hold it as long as needed. Her priority must be her students; she has to let them use the bathroom before her. I found it pretty hot if she would have had no chance to pee and returned to bus unrelieved to continue holding.

Before we even made it into the back room to head outside for Samantha (who FINALLY! admitted she might potentially have to pee) and her mother to relieve themselves, the front door opened once again. 

This time though, Patricia knew them - a middle aged brunette.

“Professor Brown?” Patricia started, concerned about the reason why the professor had come in from the bus. “What’s wrong?”

Professor Brown crossed the shop floor so she was close to Patricia and I; Samantha and her mother just a pace or two away. 

Professor Brown leaned in and lowly said “Professor, Deana had an accident.”

Deana… Deana…. Where had I heard that name recently?

She was the student that was supposed to bring the change of clothes to the student who had barricaded herself in my bathroom for entirely too long!

No wonder she wasn’t bringing in the new clothes - sounds like she was unfortunately wetting her own. 

“We should probably bring her in,” Patricia replied. “Get her cleaned up.”

”You should deal with this,” I offered Patricia.

“I’ll go out back with them,” I continued, referencing Samantha and her mother. 

I was hoping Patricia heard this as accompanying them. I meant it as being able to “go” in the sense of FINALLY peeing!!

A lot had happened in the very short time since I had changed and put on a pad, but as I stood there and thought about it, the pad already felt a bit damp. Clearly I was still leaking. 

Granted, pads weren’t meant to pee into. But I still felt better with the minimal protection it offered. At least my underwear remained dry. For now. 

“Good plan,” Patricia agreed, hurrying away with Professor Brown towards the bus as I turned and continued to the back room and back outside. 

The heat was still relentless. It was almost enough to make me feel thirsty, though there wasn’t a chance any more water was going in until I let some water out. 

I hurriedly paced over to the secluded area, absolutely excited about being this close to peeing. 

The problem with being so close is that your body senses it and makes you need to go even worse. The throbbing amplifies. The leaks worsen. The heart rate quickens. 

3 steps away - I brought my hands to my waist. 

2 steps away - I slipped my thumbs inside the waist of my shorts and underwear. Samantha and her mother would get the idea on their own. I shouldn’t need to explain anything. 

1 step away - I slid them down just an inch or two, ready to slide them all the way down in just 1 more split seconddd…

”What are you doing here?” I asked, completely shocked and frozen, forgetting to pull my shorts down, I felt a huge leak. My pad was full. My safety net was gone. My bladder contracted and I had to hold myself standing there.