Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting in fancy places?

1 minute ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Hmmmmmm...... the car (full blown wetting) ...... at the pool/ beach before getting into the water(not to be noticed and always wearing my boxers under my swim trunks)

I always find that I have to pee more when getting out of the pool? Lmao. I mean, I'm not drinking the water but I'm submerged in liquid so that might be why. Several times I've had to just go through my bathing suit on the toilet out of desperation. 

1 minute ago, petitewonder said:

I always find that I have to pee more when getting out of the pool? Lmao. I mean, I'm not drinking the water but I'm submerged in liquid so that might be why. Several times I've had to just go through my bathing suit on the toilet out of desperation. 

I always peed before getting out if I needed to..... and hey if your bathing suit was already wet(;

Once I peed in my swim trunks a bit on the bus coming back from a school pool party event.  I was the last kid on the bus my mom was actually the driver.  And I spurt a bit too much because I actually had to hide it till I got home and I smelled a bit like pee

I didn't finish peeing through.... I then filled a Gatorade bottle.... and maybe a little more in my trunks. 

This was one of my first omo experience 

At a resort in Mexico during a dress up dinner. Wife made me hold it for hours before and told me if I wanted to go I could. Catch was I’d  have to pee my pants. Made it to the main course before I had to let go of some of the pressure. Got back to the room with only 3in wet spot on my tan “dress” shorts.