Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Giga Films - My Full Collection

Ok so a lot of good Giga films have gone up and I've got a collection. The problem is I don't know whats been posted or what people are looking for, so my solution is this:

Attached is a screenshot of all the films I have, if you notice one which hasn't been posted please flag it and I will upload it. I'm a busy girl right now so don't flag ones which have already been put up ok?

Thanks and remember good Karma!

Also if you have any which I'm missing I'd appreciate it if you uploaded them too, share and share alike.

Rachel;

post-3265-0-34044600-1346687893_thumb.jp

Ok so a lot of good Giga films have gone up and I've got a collection. The problem is I don't know whats been posted or what people are looking for, so my solution is this:

Attached is a screenshot of all the films I have, if you notice one which hasn't been posted please flag it and I will upload it. I'm a busy girl right now so don't flag ones which have already been put up ok?

Thanks and remember good Karma!

Also if you have any which I'm missing I'd appreciate it if you uploaded them too, share and share alike.

Rachel;

My god...Thats alot of videos lol

Just to save you a bit of time - these have been uploaded to the site already...... ;)

SYO-09

http://omorashi.org/...tting-and-plot/

SYO-22

http://omorashi.org/...av/#entry261211

Thanks for that, any others out there in the ether?

Yeah proxy, I've got some giga and there's so much on them it's like a needle in a hay stack searching for jeans! Rachel, maybe the Japan Public Omorashi, that sounds promising. I will try and upload a public jeans one myself. It's from MyDirtyHobby that I haven't seen here before

I love public wettings! Woot!

May be you could upload "The holding contest" and "JHoldpee clips? I'm also curious about GRZ/SRZ serie, it's hard to understand where is wrong and right numbers of series since people naming them different, but it would be great if you would upload them if they're still not uploaded here. I'm sure that No. 1 and 7 are well known, but I think that No. 5 can be new.

Okay, I just uploaded a good one in the downloads section. Just awaiting its approval

Naughty tease, whats it called?

May be you could upload "The holding contest" and "JHoldpee clips? I'm also curious about GRZ/SRZ serie, it's hard to understand where is wrong and right numbers of series since people naming them different, but it would be great if you would upload them if they're still not uploaded here. I'm sure that No. 1 and 7 are well known, but I think that No. 5 can be new.

Cool I'll get on it soon.

I can post a screen cap of my Jade films too but well that might give away some of my other interests *blushes*