Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female How do you become comfortable with your fetish?

i really want to answer this, as i don't think anyone should be ashamed of something they like, as like as it doesn't hurt (non-consentually) anyone else; but i'm afraid i'll give the wrong answer. if you're like me and overthink things, maybe don't try to identify what particular aspect of it is embarrassing. otherwise, maybe identify that? also, there's a whole forum here of like minded people, and this is just one of many that have existed and will exist since the beginning of the internet. so that might be a comforting thought.

Well quite honestly I know exactly how you feel! I was the same way my whole life until just a few years ago! I was younger then that I think when I first realized my fetish, even before I knew what it was or that I wasn't alone! And I'm 33 now, I was embarrassed of ashamed of it and I always thought that if I told anyone about it, especially a female that they would think I'm sick or gross you know? But when I first got comfortable with it, I had been talking to this girl for a few years and I really had strong feelings for her. And one day she was telling me how when she was at work one day, the customers were complaining to her how the bathrooms were closed (she was not in charge of that) and automatically that peaked the hell out of my omo brain! And I knew I had to try and get the whole story from her, but I knew in order to do that I was going to have to admit my fetish (I REALLY wanted to hear this)!! So I did end up telling her a few days later and trying to get the entire story from her, I only ever got little bits and pieces.. it was like a teaser trailer for a dope ass movie lol.. but quite honestly after I told her, she took it like really well and all that and it did not at all go the way I had always imagined! So from that point on really it made me totally accept and embrace my fetish and I got wayyy more comfortable talking about it all! So if there was only one good thing that came from talking to her (which quite honestly is true) THAT was it! The fact that I had finally told someone e about it and they didn't react how I always thought someone would!  So in my opinion I recommend telling someone about it! Whatever you're into, like if you like female desperation then tell a female, and if you're into male desperation then tell a male! I'm not sure which you are based on the name loo.. Just make sure that whoever you tell, you can actually trust and who isn't a horrible person lmao. You might be better off telling someone who is just a really good friend of whichever genders desperation you are into. If you're into both them tell a man and a woman lol. Unless you're in a relationship with someone who Is a good person and doesn't make you feel like crap I'm not sure I'd recommend telling someone you have strong feelings for. Not that it would end up being the se as my experience and she never made me feel like shit about that specifically, just everything else lol.. but either way I would highly recommend just finally telling someone you truly trust about your fetish! And hopefully you two can talk about it and you never know, maybe they are into it as well and felt the same way! I'm just basing this off of what truly helped me! Even if that female ended up being the total wrong person, at least she "helped" me with that and made me really comfortable admitting my fetish and talking about it! Because after that I've admitted it and talked about it with a number of people, most women of course because it's just better in my opinion and I'd rather talk to women regardless!! Plus female desperation is the only kind (aside from my own) that I'm into.. and it doesn't even work with all females for me, because it's an incredibly sexual thing for me, maybe most people idk, so I'd really only want to with a woman I find attractive quite honestly.. and I see beauty differently the most other people so there are an insane amount of women that are attractive to me and all that lol.. I know this was a long post but I hope it helps! Also like I said I am not sure if you are a male or female but either way you can message me about it if you would like to talk and I will try and help you with that! 

I told my ex about it after being together for 8 years, and I find myself slowely opening up towards some other people as well. I usually just say I have a fetish, but I'm not mentioning what kind. (DL and omorashi)
I always wanted a to find a woman who was into it, my ex wasn't.
So lately I am also trying to find like minded women through reddit and fetish dating apps. No luck yet though, had no match/response yet. 

But who knows... sometime.

How I get comfortable with it? Put a nice thick nappy on, relax and thoroughly wet it, that’s comfortable 😉 

Seriously though… it comes with time, and getting beyond the point of suppressing it and binge/purge cycles. I know it depends on individual circumstances, and specific relationships and living arrangements can make it harder… but just tell yourself that it’s as much a part of who you are as anything else, and it’s completely legal and harmless as long as you don’t involve anyone non-consenting in it.

40+ years ago I thought that I was probably the only pervert in the world that enjoyed what we now call Omorashi. I read all of the books I could find about sexuality and fetishes trying to find some information or reasoning about it. Neither Kinsey or Masters and Johnson talked about it, but eventually a series of books on sexuality by Nancy Friday discussed it several times very briefly. This was in the late’70’s and early ‘80’s and actually amounted to my first validation that I was not alone.

As the internet started to make information available we all found out that we were indeed not alone. This, along with my own personal growth allowed me to actually accept Omorashi as another piece of who I am.

I still keep that part of me hidden in my everyday life though.

Yeah, Nancy Friday helped.

But those books were nothing on the person I had a crush on, and who also had a crush on me, literally laughing at me when I finally admitted it, saying, "That's IT? That's what you're embarrassed about? Lots of people are into that. I like to tie people up, I can't judge." And then later a partner of mine saying, "I have no problem doing that with you."

So, basically: people around me being really supportive. We're pretty supportive here, of course! But I understand if that doesn't quite feel "real." Someday, however, you'll find someone who you trust enough to tell, and who's good enough to say, "Not a problem."

I do want to respond to this part:

On 3/2/2023 at 4:10 PM, Han800 said:

I’m now 21 and still can’t really get off without it being somewhat involved.

That's worth working on -- not because liking omo is bad, but because flexibility is nice, too! Especially if you're in a sexual relationship with someone else -- they may not always want to do omo. So finding other turn-ons is just useful. 

On 3/10/2023 at 11:56 PM, Weasel said:

Yeah, Nancy Friday helped.

But those books were nothing on the person I had a crush on, and who also had a crush on me, literally laughing at me when I finally admitted it, saying, "That's IT? That's what you're embarrassed about? Lots of people are into that. I like to tie people up, I can't judge." And then later a partner of mine saying, "I have no problem doing that with you."

So, basically: people around me being really supportive. We're pretty supportive here, of course! But I understand if that doesn't quite feel "real." Someday, however, you'll find someone who you trust enough to tell, and who's good enough to say, "Not a problem."

I do want to respond to this part:

That's worth working on -- not because liking omo is bad, but because flexibility is nice, too! Especially if you're in a sexual relationship with someone else -- they may not always want to do omo. So finding other turn-ons is just useful. 

My girlfriend loves hypnosis, and tbh it's starting to grow on me. 

For me, it had pretty much always been a bit of a part of me. I've had he whole binge/purge cycle but I made it through that relatively quick I think. It probably came from overcoming depression and accepting myself as ADHD, which then prompted the question of whether or not I should accept this part of myself, which quickly became an obvious yes.

"I'm never going to teach myself to not like it so why try? just accept that it's a part of myself and I'll be much happier." And that's just what happened! Though it probably helps that I'm not actually into sex and just like omo / am a dl? Idk, all I know is that I know it's not going to go away because I wish it to, and that it's not really that big of a deal tbh, no-one is going to suddenly have their life ruined because I like wetting myself.

10 hours ago, slicingoranges said:

I'm not actually into sex and just like omo / am a dl? 

Kind of know that feeling. I experience regular sexual attraction, and the personality/body types I am attracted to definitely hold true with omo and diapers involved, but without them involved it's a rather subdued response. I'm pretty comfortable with the fetish these days, but I am a little worried about it making it difficult to maintain a sexual relationship without it.  All kinks aside I still want the companionship aspect, and I'd hate to seem disinterested over such a silly reason. Has anyone found that to be a problem?

Edited by NouveauWolf (see edit history)

I'm in the same boat as you, but I don't really think I've ever felt shame about enjoying this more than any other nsfw activity.Really I think there just are more pressing issues going on in the world.

Everyone has their weird obsessions and icks, inside the bedroom and outside it. If you're not disturbing anyone, risking your own or other peoples healths, and you aren't doing anything illegal. Then occasionally peeing your pants on purpose really isn't and shouldn't be an issue for anyone.

It helped me to think of it as something out of your control. Like your eye- or hair color it's just part of who you are. And like a lot of others have said: as long as it doesn't hurt anyone it doesn't matter what you're into 🙂
I've been lucky enough to know a few people I've felt comfortable opening up to about it and all of them reacted like "oh that's not that bad".

As someone who have also stuggled with getting off without it involved I would recommend working on it. A future partner might be willing to include it sometimes but not always and it could generate some friction, but I don't really have any good ideas as to how to work on it.

A fetish itself is supposed to be abnormal, I mean the most common fetish is the foot fetish, which I would have never thought to be considered a fetish if it weren't been indi popularized. There's nothing weird about being different either way, I think that's what makes us unique, and Omorashi itself is an innocent fetish that usually is only done by wetting yourself, no one gets hurt, and to top it off this indie community is very accepting of all kinds of people and tastes!

I have never been ashamed of wetting myself or enjoying an adult woman wetting herself in front of me.  I think it is because my enjoyment is so strong something I have always thought about.  I certainly do not broadcast my interest to the world only a few intimate partners in my life.  No one ever thought it was terrible granted each woman thought it was unique.  

I would focus on finding the right partner who is really into you and I imagine they will at least support your interest.

I never found a partner who was truly into wetting like I am but I really enjoy the times I pee my pants and have no intention of ever stopping.

I’ve been into female wetting (and messing from time to time) fantasies since I was a teenager. I’m not going to reference my age, but let’s just say I’ve loved it for a very long time 🙂. I was very embarrassed that someone would discover I had this fetish. Ashamed of it. But, I am with the love of my life (we were high school sweethearts and connected again after 20 years). I worked up the nerve to tell her about my fetish, and she accepted it with no hesitation. She admitted she doesn’t fully understand it and that it would be very difficult to convince herself to wet herself for me. I’m not forcing the issue, because she is an amazing, beautiful, strong woman. I’m excited to spend the rest of my life with her. She did hint that, in the right circumstances, she would try it. We both like to experiment with different kinks, and we openly talk about it. 

So, that how I’ve learned to not only not be ashamed of my fetish, but to embrace it. 

On 3/13/2023 at 6:01 PM, NouveauWolf said:

Kind of know that feeling. I experience regular sexual attraction, and the personality/body types I am attracted to definitely hold true with omo and diapers involved, but without them involved it's a rather subdued response. I'm pretty comfortable with the fetish these days, but I am a little worried about it making it difficult to maintain a sexual relationship without it.  All kinks aside I still want the companionship aspect, and I'd hate to seem disinterested over such a silly reason. Has anyone found that to be a problem?

For me i feel like i just sorta distigmatized my kinks and normalized them to myself and just opened up to a few trusted people