Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Underrated omorashi trope in fantasy/sci fi settings

This interests me as well, and I remember there being a fanfic posted here that was set in the Fallout 4 universe where Curie the robot gets uploaded into a synth body and has trouble managing all of the bodily functions that come with it. It was already canon how she was overwhelmed with the necessity to remember to breathe, so forgetting to hold her pee for a split second and wetting her pants both made perfect sense and was super cute.

I personally toyed with an Undertale omo fanfic that was based on the differences between human and monster food and digestion. It was an Undyne / Alphys fic where a night at the movies with big human drinks revealed that Undyne, while physically stronger in every other way, had a much weaker bladder than Alphys does. Undyne's ultra-competitive nature kept her from accepting this, so she would keep putting herself in situations where she would end up wetting herself in front of Alphys. Conveniently enough, Alphys discovers that she finds it really hot when Undyne can't get to the bathroom in time, and hilarity ensues as Undyne sets herself up for failure over and over again while refusing to accept "defeat" by wearing anything that would protect her pants or sheets for the longest time. Unfortunately I have not worked on it in ages, too many other things on my plate.

7 hours ago, DrBorderline said:

Esto también me interesa, y recuerdo que se publicó un fanfic aquí que estaba ambientado en el universo de Fallout 4 donde Curie, el robot, se carga en un cuerpo de sintetizador y tiene problemas para administrar todas las funciones corporales que lo acompañan. Ya era canon cómo estaba abrumada por la necesidad de recordar respirar, por lo que olvidarse de contener la orina por una fracción de segundo y mojarse los pantalones tenía mucho sentido y era súper lindo.

Personalmente, jugué con un fanfic omo de Undertale que se basaba en las diferencias entre la comida y la digestión de humanos y monstruos. Era un fic de Undyne/Alphys donde una noche en el cine con grandes tragos humanos reveló que Undyne, aunque físicamente más fuerte en todos los demás sentidos, tenía mucho másvejiga más débil que Alphys. La naturaleza ultracompetitiva de Undyne le impedía aceptar esto, por lo que seguiría poniéndose en situaciones en las que terminaría mojándose frente a Alphys. Convenientemente, Alphys descubre que le da mucho calor cuando Undyne no puede llegar al baño a tiempo, y se produce la hilaridad cuando Undyne se prepara para el fracaso una y otra vez mientras se niega a aceptar la "derrota" usando cualquier cosa que proteja sus pantalones o sábanas por más tiempo. Desafortunadamente, no he trabajado en eso en mucho tiempo, hay muchas otras cosas en mi plato.

I would like to read that fanfic, it's funny how Undyne is transformed into a super dominant character into a very shy girl but determined not to admit defeat for wetting her pants in front of Alphys

Years ago I wrote a sci-fi story about a (male) humanoid robot sent to earth to study our culture.  He had been programmed with human culture drawn from TV programs from the 50s and 60s.  Back then, nobody even mentioned urination on TV, so after he had sampled various drinks and his fluid waste module was full, he didn't know the process for emptying it.  I'll root around in my archive and see if I can find it.

Edited by Spectator9 (see edit history)

As a person who primarily write science fiction and fantasy I do deal with the bathroom in a lot of my non-omorashi writing. I did write one story here that was about a woman trying to find a bathroom in a city of robots who had no such need of bathrooms in general, and I was planning about writing another story where a woman tries to use an alien toilet but can't figure it out, and another one in which a robot is designed to study bladder issues in women so the robot is programmed to feel what it's like to have to go to the bathroom.

Oh my god, THIS. I made a whole thread asking for stuff like this.

On 3/2/2023 at 10:00 PM, DrBorderline said:

This interests me as well, and I remember there being a fanfic posted here that was set in the Fallout 4 universe where Curie the robot gets uploaded into a synth body and has trouble managing all of the bodily functions that come with it. It was already canon how she was overwhelmed with the necessity to remember to breathe, so forgetting to hold her pee for a split second and wetting her pants both made perfect sense and was super cute.

Would it be too much trouble to find the link?

On 3/3/2023 at 12:18 PM, DesperateJill said:

As a person who primarily write science fiction and fantasy I do deal with the bathroom in a lot of my non-omorashi writing. I did write one story here that was about a woman trying to find a bathroom in a city of robots who had no such need of bathrooms in general, and I was planning about writing another story where a woman tries to use an alien toilet but can't figure it out, and another one in which a robot is designed to study bladder issues in women so the robot is programmed to feel what it's like to have to go to the bathroom.

These sound awesome! Would you mind linking them so I can give them a read? Thanks!

@UrineLover1

"These sound awesome! Would you mind linking them so I can give them a read? Thanks!"

The first one is called Being A Robot Means Never Having to Go to the Bathroom I posted in the fiction section here as well as in my blog at https://desperatejill83.livejournal.com/2021/03/28/

The other two haven't been written yet, they are just a few of my ideas on an endless list!

"I know it isn’t ‘Sci-fi’ but biggest example that comes to my mind is the Fairly Odd parents.

Timmy wishes for Cosmo and Wanda to be humans. Fairies apparently didn’t use the bathroom, so Wanda was all confused when she, and I quote, ‘Had pressure in her lower tummy.’"

I still remember that episode :D.

On 3/5/2023 at 1:13 PM, DesperateJill said:

@UrineLover1

"These sound awesome! Would you mind linking them so I can give them a read? Thanks!"

The first one is called Being A Robot Means Never Having to Go to the Bathroom I posted in the fiction section here as well as in my blog at https://desperatejill83.livejournal.com/2021/03/28/

The other two haven't been written yet, they are just a few of my ideas on an endless list!

"I know it isn’t ‘Sci-fi’ but biggest example that comes to my mind is the Fairly Odd parents.

Timmy wishes for Cosmo and Wanda to be humans. Fairies apparently didn’t use the bathroom, so Wanda was all confused when she, and I quote, ‘Had pressure in her lower tummy.’"

I still remember that episode :D.

I read this story, Jill, and I LOVED it! It was a great read! Thanks for sharing! I hope one day to purchase your book, ‘Aura of desperation’, but things are kinda tough for me financially right now.

Great story! Thanks again!

On 3/4/2023 at 7:30 PM, UrineLover1 said:

I know it isn’t ‘Sci-fi’ but biggest example that comes to my mind is the Fairly Odd parents.

Timmy wishes for Cosmo and Wanda to be humans. Fairies apparently didn’t use the bathroom, so Wanda was all confused when she, and I quote, ‘Had pressure in her lower tummy.’

The TV show Weird Science(based on the John Hughes movie of the same name, basically Gray and Wyatt's computer program Lisa who was created to be a simulation of the perfect woman comes to life) has a similar scene in one episode where Lisa becomes human and learns about having to pee.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)

I second the Fairly odd Parents one. A kid has fairies who don't use the bathroom but he wants to disguise them as his parents so he makes them human for a day and they have to get used to peeing it's funny. Another episode has the opposite, where the kid, Timmy, pretends to be his fairies' butler and magical beings don't use the toilet so he has to hold it in all day until he goes and tells them "don't drink the lemonade"

On 3/5/2023 at 12:13 PM, DesperateJill said:

I only saw one Fairly Odd Parents episode in my life and it happened to be the one with female desperation. What are the odds! I missed the beginning and only today learned the significance. I thought that lady just had an unusual way of talking.

On topic, I've loved the idea of oblivious desperation since I was 13 or so. In all that time I only managed to write one complete story with this premise, and it's been a few years. 

• 1 month later...