Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Looking for suggestions

I’m kinda embarrassed to ask this but I’m curious. I’m looking for suggestions for what people consider to be the best training pants/panties for wetting. I’ll explain what I’m looking for. I want something washable that would be okay to hand wash. I’m not looking for diapers, as I mentioned the washable part, but I also don’t like the look of them that much. I also don’t have that much extra money to buy something like diapers on a regular basis. I would prefer something I can use and then clean discreetly, hence the washing by hand. I prefer the cute look of panties when wetting so moving to something that would be more absorbent and a new experience I figured the adult training pants like at Rearz would be nice. They seem to be popular from the little I’ve learned and through some searching they don’t seem the highest priced brand but I don’t know. So, why not ask the experts. Also, I will add that I am aware that nothing besides a very thick diaper, and even then might not, hold a whole lot let alone a whole bladders worth. I guess that explains how I found myself here asking for insight or suggestions. Sorry if this was to long winded.

Ok so I own a pair, and they absolutely do not hold more than a small leak without plastic pants so keep that in mind. Without plastic pants the training panties get wet on the outside and will then soak your pants so if you plan on using them discretely, get plastic pants. I only own a Rearz pair so my experience might not be universal, and I've heard that the Big Tots training pants are ok and threaded armor seems to be a good "all-in-one" solution according to most reviews. They do however, feel different to wetting normal underwear, if not nearly as much as pullups or diapers so if you are looking for a new experience that isn't a diaper and you're willing to spend the money, then I'd say go for it, just don't expect them to protect your pants.

32 minutes ago, slicingoranges said:

Ok so I own a pair, and they absolutely do not hold more than a small leak without plastic pants so keep that in mind. Without plastic pants the training panties get wet on the outside and will then soak your pants so if you plan on using them discretely, get plastic pants. I only own a Rearz pair so my experience might not be universal, and I've heard that the Big Tots training pants are ok and threaded armor seems to be a good "all-in-one" solution according to most reviews. They do however, feel different to wetting normal underwear, if not nearly as much as pullups or diapers so if you are looking for a new experience that isn't a diaper and you're willing to spend the money, then I'd say go for it, just don't expect them to protect your pants.

Thank you for your insight. I actually looked into it more and decided to get a pair of the Rearz training pants and plastic pants. I did check other brands but honestly couldn’t find a price or look I liked. If I’m gonna spend the money I gotta like the look. If I don’t end up liking the experience I’m glad I still tried it. Again, thank you.