Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Trying your peeing fantasies

A favorite of mine that I’ve enjoyed doing is to try to pee with my underwear/pants on, but try to find ways to minimize getting them wet without being allow to take them off - usually i do it while doing a rapid desperation where I’ll have to pee a bunch of times over a few hours, and I have to be creative about how to pee without getting myself wet. The fun definitely comes from being creative and trying new random ideas that are bound to fail and get you wet anyways, but here are some fun examples to get you started:

— using something (bottle, funnel, hands, etc) to aim the pee down your leg while you pull your pant leg to the side, and try to pee down your leg while keeping your clothes dry

— pee in a bottle without pulling down your pants/underwear 

— trying to pee through your clothes in a controlled way, so that the pee will only make a tiny spot rather than spreading to a big spot

— putting a towel or absorbent pad down your pants and wetting the towel/pad

— come up with something that collects the pee, but stays in your pants til it overflows, like a plastic bag or something… not sure if/how you could adapt if for female use, but I sometimes like to put a condom on and pee in it until it leaks or busts  

— when all else fails and it’s not worth trying anymore, go ahead and just wet your pants!

5 hours ago, Pee princess1 said:

Strange but there’s peeing involved so I guess I’ll do it. You’ve ever done it, is it fun if u have?

take a bath and completely fill up the tub. keep your pants on while taking the bath and let the floodgates loose. honestly curious if you can tell i apart from the bath water too. 

6 hours ago, justfeelsgood said:

I'm perfectly content just seeing a woman pee in tight blue jeans myself. But if you want to improve on that, you could express some enjoyment at doing so. You could say something like, "It feels so good to pee in my pants." or something along those lines.

It just feels so good to pee my pants I wish I could just do it everyday and that toilets never existed so I could do that.  That good enough for u.  Even if it’s not it’s the truth lol

3 hours ago, Pee princess1 said:

It just feels so good to pee my pants I wish I could just do it everyday and that toilets never existed so I could do that.  That good enough for u.  Even if it’s not it’s the truth lol

You misunderstood me. There's no doubt we all enjoy it. What I meant was express enjoyment while you're doing it. I've seen plenty of videos of people wetting themselves but too often they seem to follow the format person gets desperate, person wets their pants, person feels embarrassed. I'd like to hear them express enjoyment sometimes instead of embarrassment.

3 hours ago, Preston14444 said:

Go an entire day without using the backroom, the only relief you can get is through leaking small spurts at a time. You're not allowed to let it all out at once unless your bladder fails. Bonus points if you experiment with doing this in public.

Oh my gosh that sounds crazy but I love it, longest I’ve ever held is 13 hours.  Have to drink absolutely nothing.

3 hours ago, Pee princess1 said:

Oh my gosh that sounds crazy but I love it, longest I’ve ever held is 13 hours.  Have to drink absolutely nothing.

Haha but to make the challenge fun, I'd say that you must drink a glass of water every few hours. I think the fun is seeing how far your poor bladder can hold out. Especially when you're only allowed small spurts. 

On 3/2/2023 at 11:40 PM, Preston14444 said:

Haha but to make the challenge fun, I'd say that you must drink a glass of water every few hours. I think the fun is seeing how far your poor bladder can hold out. Especially when you're only allowed small spurts. 

That sounds like the most fun day ever, by the end I’ll be drenched from spurts and would feel so much pressure from how much pee is in my bladder, the second the clock strikes midnight I just let it go and there would never be a better feeling in the world, whatever I’m wearing would be even more drenched making it even better 

20 hours ago, Thebestdiaper said:

Casually wetting, without giving attention to it, best in a skirt. 

Do it all the time lol, just pee right through my panties and under my skirt without a care in the world who needs a toilet when my clothes can be it?

10 hours ago, Shaved Monkey said:

Wear a skirt and go to a park and secretly pee sitting down on the grass over and over while reading or something... Or maybe wear shorts and bring something you can tie around your waist to hide your wet bum on your way back home.

As mentioned earlier I love doing this, any area with grass is so good to be I just drink a ton and just casually pee my panties under my skirt and if my skirt gets wet even better just hope no one notices.