Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Furry Female Interactive Omo Story

Hello everyone! I’ve been wanting to do something like this for a while. I’ve never really done an interactive story before and I'm honestly not very good at writing, but I figured it could be a fun way for me to get better at writing while engaging with the community more! Sometimes there may be long spaces of time between writing due to being busy with real life or a sudden loss of inspiration, but this is something I will do my best to see all the way through! 

You as the readers will be given a series of concepts to choose from, whichever suggestion gets requested the most will be the direction the story will follow!

First, let’s make our character! I’m not the best at writing about humans so this will be a furry female story. ^u^;

What should her species be?:

A. Hyena - Large muscular build with a pseudo penis which could make things interesting 

B. Cow - Weight of udders full of milk that needs voiding on top of a very spacious bladder

C. Wolf - Familiar omo species that could go in multiple different directions

D. Horse - Very tall and toned with an impressively sized bladder

What should her bladder be like?:

E. Normal, bulges out like a persons with average capacity depending on the species

F. Normal, but doesn’t bulge 

G. Hyper, stomach bulges out a little more than average but there’s a ton more pee

H. Hyper, stomach continues to grow limitlessly with the amount of pee

What should her personality be?:

I. Shy and introverted 

J. Stubborn and lady-like 

K. Butch and headstrong 

L. Outgoing and polite

What should the setting be?: 

1. House party

2. Apartment - We would create a roommate character

3. Farm

4. Mall + Shopping center 

5. Office

6. Casual house 

7. Park in a city

8. Stuck elevator

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I’ve been wanting to do something like this for a while. I’ve never really done an interactive story before and I'm honestly not very good at writing, but I figured it could be a fun w

Thank you all for taking part in this! 😄 Based on the votes given, we have our character:  An anthro cow lady named Mocha who is very shy and introverted, and has a hyper bladder. Hyper in t

I think 2 or 5, juice is good but I wouldn't want her to work the whole day on just liquid! She'd need at least an egg or some veggies to fill her belly right? 👀

D , Horse girls are underrated and I wanna show them some more love! ^o^

H , Because... I mean, come on ;3

J , because paired with the setting...

3 , ...In a farm, there's plenty of room to play around in, and plenty of food and drink! But not many toilets at all, and a refined lady like her wouldn't just go in an Outhouse!

I think this is a good setup for some desperation.

HOWEVER!

I feel like a lot of people are also gonna pick the Apartment, so if you need a tie-breaker, count 2 as my second option.

Good luck Locket! I'm excited to participate in an interactive by you 😮

Thank you all for taking part in this! 😄

Based on the votes given, we have our character: 

An anthro cow lady named Mocha who is very shy and introverted, and has a hyper bladder. Hyper in the way where you can’t tell externally, but when she pees it’s like a mini tsunami. She lives on a very cozy farm that she works on! Let’s begin! ^u^

~

Warm summer sun arose over the green mountain range, spreading light to the pasture as if to bid the farm good morning. Gentle morning dew flew up from the tall blades of green grass as the evening chill left the rich earth. Sleeping flowers awoke once their fragile petals were kissed by the sunlight, allowing their color to paint the entire property. This farmland wasn’t too big or impressive, but it was self sustainable, quaint, and comfortable. Two separate gardens, a large grassy pasture, a tall red barn, and a white barn house attached to it for the finishing touch. Though despite its small size there was plenty of work that is always awaiting completion. Work that usually has to be started long before the sun rises… 

Inside the little white barn house slept an anthropomorphic guernsey cow female, coated in soft brown and white spotted fur. She wasn’t exactly toned with muscle, but instead carried a stout pudgy body that curved beautifully. She had no horns atop her head, but instead sported short fluffy brown hair that slightly curled at the tips. Her eyes were such a shade of dark brown it was so easy to get lost in them, long fluffed eyelashes to compliment them. Her nose was a pastel pink that shone in the light peering through the window that found its way reflecting off the rest of her body. Her large D cup breasts had faded pastel pink nipples that parted on her chest as she layed on her back in a deep slumber, still resting on her cute belly. Right below her plump stomach, she carried heavy and sloshy udders that displayed the same shade of pink as her nose and nipples, the large swollen flesh full of fresh milk. Her thighs were thunderous, her rear was large yet thinned itself out as her legs reached her quads and heels. Brown hooves reared at the end of her legs, though she didn’t have hooves for hands. This beautiful cow lady’s name was Mocha, and she was very late for her chores!

Once the sun met her closed eyes, she groggily sat up to stretch away her stiffness. Her exhausted demeanor faded away with incredible speed once she had realized she had overslept. Mocha hopped out of bed, taking no mind of anything other than getting dressed, quick breakfast, and getting to work. She dug through her drawer at light speed and pulled out a pair of overall shorts and a white tee. They fit snugly on her and were very visibly worn, but she wasn’t exactly looking to impress anyone. Mocha quickly grabbed her sun hat before rushing down the stairs to her kitchen, udders sloshing noisily below her stomach which growled with hunger, causing the shy cow girl to blush with embarrassment despite nobody being around to hear her body make such noises. She usually would milk herself every evening before bed, and then would sell it to be 

The cow lass dug through her fridge for something to eat but found herself only managing to find a carton of juice in the fridge. ‘Maybe it wouldn’t be so empty if I had woken up on time…’ She complained to herself, knowing that until she got her work done, there wasn’t going to be much to eat. No bother, juice usually filled her up just as much as food anyhow so it wasn’t too big of a deal. She was going to be purchasing more juice from the local market tomorrow anyway so may as well make extra room in the fridge for it! Before she knew it, Mocha was chugging the entire jug of juice. Her hind quarters squeezed together tightly without her even realizing. The tight overalls wrapping the shape of her plump ass and pussy, it was hard to test where this sudden urge of pressure was coming from. Could it be that Mocha was forgetting to do something important? Well whatever it was, it could wait. 

Stifling a small burp, Mocha headed out the door, feeling full from the copious amounts of liquid just consumed. It was going to be another hot summer day so the liquid was much needed. “Hmm… Now which chores should I tackle first…” Mocha mumbled to herself as she pulled out a long list of what needed to be done. Which chore should she do first?

1. Pull weeds

2. Harvest some vegetables 

3. Mow the pasture 

4. Water the gardens

5. Collect eggs

4 I think watering The garden will be the perfect thing to start out her day because she already feels the need to pee but doesn't know it yet. And I'm so glad cowgirl was the one that got picked because the weight of her utters needing to be milked and the weight of that golden liquid that will be in her bladder will make her double desperate I think

Thank you everyone for your wonderful feedback and ideas! Let’s continue! ❤️

~

The curvy bovine wanted to start her delayed morning with a task that would be quick and easy. Perhaps the motivation that was to be gained by quickly completing one of her chores would help determine Mocha in working equally as fast to catch up on the rest of the work. She knew for a fact that a late morning meant a late night, and no matter how fast she worked it was unavoidable. But all she could do for now was save as much time as the day would allow. Despite her massive intake of juice filling her up, her stomach growled ferociously, almost demanding with real words that it needed just a bit more to get her through until lunch time. 

“Eggs! I’ll start with collecting eggs!” She said to herself, pointing to what was written at the very bottom of her daily checklist.

She headed towards the chicken coup at the far end of the barn. The small hen house carried six hens and one nasty rooster, who usually remained perched atop the small house that resembled the very barn they lived next to. The six plump hens ran up to Mocha in a hungry greeting, wobbling from side to side with each hilarious step, clucking out in long curious croaks and glaring at them with their heads cocked. With a cheerful giggle, Mocha began tossing feed along the ground for the hungry hens to eat, watching them scratch at the ground and greedily eat it all up as she walked by them. Though all of these ladies seemed to love Mocha, there was but one in the group who seemed to just want to watch the world burn. The rooster. 

This beautiful rooster sat perched at the very top of the hen house so that he could watch his ladies and keep them safe from any danger. As much as Mocha disliked him, he was an essential part of the farm. He was usually on the ground with the hens, but today he was feeling more stubborn than usual. He didn’t seem to want to move which confused Mocha. This served to be a problem for the cow, the only way to get to the eggs was to lift the side of the coup roof. Maybe if she tried to coax with him he would move? Not like he would really understand her anyway, but it’s worth a shot at least. 

“Hey there… mister… W-would you mind uhm… moving? Please? I need to get in there.” Mocha spoke softly in hopes it would keep her on the roosters' good side. Just as she began to bring her hands to the handle of the part of the roof that lifted, she could see the long ring of feathers that lined the rooster's neck begin to umbrella in a warning to back off. Not wanting to be spurred, Mocha took a few steps back which seemed to relax him. “Fine, didn’t want to get in that way anyway…” The bovine complained to herself. 

Her rumbling tummy reminded her of just how hungry she really was. If she could manage to grab at least one egg, that would have her be set until later. She held her hands on her wide hips, thinking how she could find a way in. Her eyes met the snug opening to the coup that the chickens would use to go in and out. That was her only way in. She leaned forward to begin squeezing through, it was definitely a very snug fit. Her head got through first with ease, then her large breasts squeezed through tightly along with her shoulders and arms, and right as her enlarged udders squished halfway through, that was as far as she could go. Without realizing, her hips began to squirm a bit, thighs squeezing, wanting to take one of her heels and press it against her nether region that shaped itself visibly through the tight overall shorts. From the outside, you had a view of what seemed to be a huge rear end struggling to hold onto something, jiggling about lightly in an attempt to soothe whatever storm was brewing inside. “Nffh… Just need a couple… eggs…” She said to herself, beginning to take notice of the uncomfortable pressure mounting in her lower abdomen. She assumed it was solely the pressure of her overfull udders being squished around in the doorframe. In reality, despite it being true that she needed milking soon if she was to avoid it leaking out, that wasn’t even half of it. 

Mocha looked around, eager to find something. Then it caught her eye, two new eggs in one of the nests! It wasn’t an impressive amount for today, considering all six hens were impressive layers, but that didn’t matter too much to the cow at the moment. All that mattered was taking these eggs inside to eat. She began to squeeze herself out of the coup, causing her abdomen to get more squished than before. It caused an urge to rise within her painfully quickly, tempting her to yank herself out even faster to make it go away. With a pop and a thud, Mocha fell backwards after being released from the hen house entrance. After making sure that the eggs were okay, she quickly crossed her legs together tightly and began rubbing her sloshy udders that still remain confined to the tight article of clothing, as if to try and soothe the urge if only a little. She wasn’t quite ready to admit her other urge, because it could and should wait.

Minutes passed as Mocha had walked back into the house’s kitchen and began frying up the eggs, catching herself prancing from one foot to the other but couldn’t seem to stop. Once the eggs had finished browning at the sides, she sat down to eat them quickly so that she could rush back to her work. She had given herself a large glass of water too, the summer heat was beginning to rear its ugly head and she wanted to be well hydrated for the day to come. Once her eggs were finished and she began gulping down the water, she could help but slide her pussy over the edge of the chair in order to ease a pressure she could no longer deny. She had to pee, badly.

‘No. I’m NOT going to pee until every single one of my chores are done. I’ve already given myself extra time to eat, I can’t waste any more time on peeing! I’ll just have to hold it.’ 

She thought to herself with determination as she pulled up her overall shorts to allow the seam that traveled between her legs to press against her pussy. When she peed, it could be equivalent to that of a mini tsunami, especially when she had been holding it in for a while just like today. It would take far too long to empty her gargantuan bladder when there was so much to be done. Unfortunately, the weight of her udders pressing on her bladder wasn’t much help, but that could wait too. She wiggled her big ass in desperation as she pulled out her checklist, both the juice from earlier and the water she just drank clearly already getting to her.

With collecting eggs out of the way, what should be done next?

1. Pull weeds

2. Harvest some vegetables 

3. Mow the pasture 

4. Water the gardens