Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Planning to try it!

Hi all! 👋 I have been into wetting for as long as I can remember... but I'm thinking of trying out diapers for the first time! It won't be too soon... I'm thinking sometime in April as I'll have the house to myself for about a week. 

So please tell me everything and anything about why you like it, what kind to buy and your favorite ways to have fun in a diaper 🙂

Everyone who tries it seems to like it,  so why not me(; 

Message me if you would prefer! 

Thank you all in advance 😘

To answer your question directly, I would probably wear and pee the same diaper until it absolutely couldn't hold anymore. 

Here's my real recommendation: you don't need to wait until April to try diapers. It truly is a stealthy way of wetting when you do live with people. Remember with diapers, like many things, you get what you pay for. If you invest a few dollars more in brand names, they truly fit better, look better, absorb more and leak less. If you want to leak, that's a different story!

I use diapers when I want to wet and don't want to clean, or anyone to know I was peeing. I can then go throw the evidence in the trash. 

When nobody's home, why hide it?

I too have always been a pants wetter. If I had the house to myself for a week, I'd be a wet mess most days. 

Yeah, you can just wet yourself and it’s all contained, no mess or clean-up bar a quick wet wipe when you change… you can even do it in public and nobody will ever know!

Plus, the warm bulk of a wet diaper is an amazing feeling, it’s nothing like cold, clingy wet clothes. You can stay in it and wet it until it leaks, which can be several times in a good quality diaper.

Obviously it can take time to get used to fitting them properly and knowing their capacity, as well as getting hold of decent ones, so if your first experience isn’t what you hoped, definitely keep trying.

Ohhh this is exciting for you! 

I will always recommend Goodnites if they fit you/if you have a smaller bladder capacity, but I'm sure others will have recommendations for diapers with a larger capacity. 

There are so many ways to use diapers, and that's part of the fun of it really! If you've never wet a diaper before and you're nervous, I'd recommend getting yourself into a position where you REALLY need to go (safely, of course) and then wet it either sitting on the toilet or in the shower or bath so you don't worry about leaks. Having said that, I don't really enjoy either of those scenarios (not very 'cosy') so if you have a certain wetting scenario you prefer, you could just do the same with the diaper on! 

If I am wetting deliberately, I like to get cosy, make myself tea, watch a movie and use my diaper at my leisure. Having said that, it's also super fun to get really desperate (either on purpose or by chance) and hold until you literally can't any more, but there's always a large chance of leaks in that situation. 

Honestly, just have fun with them! Experiment in different positions and locations and you'll find what you like. 🙂 

6 minutes ago, curious_cat said:

Ohhh this is exciting for you! 

I will always recommend Goodnites if they fit you/if you have a smaller bladder capacity, but I'm sure others will have recommendations for diapers with a larger capacity. 

There are so many ways to use diapers, and that's part of the fun of it really! If you've never wet a diaper before and you're nervous, I'd recommend getting yourself into a position where you REALLY need to go (safely, of course) and then wet it either sitting on the toilet or in the shower or bath so you don't worry about leaks. Having said that, I don't really enjoy either of those scenarios (not very 'cosy') so if you have a certain wetting scenario you prefer, you could just do the same with the diaper on! 

If I am wetting deliberately, I like to get cosy, make myself tea, watch a movie and use my diaper at my leisure. Having said that, it's also super fun to get really desperate (either on purpose or by chance) and hold until you literally can't any more, but there's always a large chance of leaks in that situation. 

Honestly, just have fun with them! Experiment in different positions and locations and you'll find what you like. 🙂 

I'm sure my first time will be pretty tame just to see what will happen.... afterwards I'll try PLENTY of scenarios. ..  I intend to do it with my underwear on underneath as well... always been curious to that effect.  Maybe on a walk

And plenty of leaks(:

Any recommendations on buying them? I'm thinking ordering some would be easiest

Diapers, they are awesome. There's a ton I like about them, I like them even more than traditional wetting most of the time. The biggest factor is probably the feeling of them, a good diaper will pull moisture away from your skin and so they feel quite different from wetting pants. You get all of the warmth and the feeling of peeing in a confined space, but none of the clingy wet fabric against skin. And if you soak it, you get a little pool around your crotch for a while that feels good in a very strange and honestly fascinating way.

There's also the comfortable feeling of having that bulk between your legs, I don't know why but it feels really good to have an absolutely massive diaper squishing between your legs, especially when it's warm. I'm a DL far more than an AB but it is comforting and a great stress reliever to wear them for me.

Beyond that there's the normal feeling with omorashi with the holding and release, but now without having to worry about cleaning up nearly as much. It even makes wetting feel better than normal for me because of the way it swells up as you go and even the feeling of peeing feels different in a good way when you're wearing a bulky and relatively snug diaper.

Even leaks can be interesting to have fun with, often the diaper is super full at the point that you leak and it first pools against you before flowing up and around the diaper to leak out into your pants or down your legs in streams. Give or take around a third of the time I fill my diapers until they simply can't hold any more and they leak, and I love it.

Honestly just using them is great, but I specifically like using them for a few things:
Public wetting in diapers is a ton of fun. I've worn them while shopping, Jogging, to the movies, and even in class. Having the secret of a diaper under my clothes makes even boring tasks exiting. And while you can get away with wetting yourself in public without diapers if you are sneaky enough and wearing the proper clothing, diapers make wetting in public easy.
You just put one on, go out to do the thing you were going to do, and use them when needed. And doing that is exhilarating, most diapers not meant to be overly large are quite easy to hide under baggy clothing and they don't swell fast enough for anyone to notice, so they are extremely stealthy. As @Acura17 said, you can wear them around pretty much anyone and no one will know.

They also make bedwetting a more pleasant experience because there's far less cleanup. additionally, the blankets add to the comfortable feeling diapers tend to have and sleeping while in a wet diaper feels really good, just beware of rashes if you spend too long in wet diapers, I have skin that is not very sensitive but some people can get rashes if they spend more than a few hours in a wet diaper, your mileage may vary.

Now, the question of what and where to buy?
Honestly, it's up to you to decide what experience you want. If I were to make a fairly expensive recommendation, if you can fit into them get a few goodnites xl (and they are quite lenient so unless you have a fair bit of chonk you'll be ok) and also get yourself some proper tape up diapers.
Goodnites are fun for extremely discrete wearing and even some slow stealth wetting. If you want to, they are also great for intentional leaking fun.
Proper diapers will hold a whole lot more and unlike goodnites, will swell a lot more and provide you with more of that padded feeling.
I tend to wear ~85% tape up diapers and ~15% pullups going off of how many I go through and so most of what I said above applies more to tape up diapers than goodnites.

Goodnites you can probably find in any grocery store or pharmacy, but I highly, highly recommend that you get proper diapers from either an online realtor or (though I've not myself gotten any from them) from a medical supply store as plenty of the cheaper ones in stores have garbage capacity and feel frankly uncomfortable. The extra cost of good diapers is well worth it, trust me.

I've worn almost exclusively Rearz diapers which have huge capacities and feel awesome, if you're comfortable with ABDL prints they are amazing. I recommend their Safaris, Dinos, or Lil-series diapers. The Safaris have their highest capacity along with the Dinos and Inspire+ (which I haven't tried but are plain so if ABDL prints put you off then they might work). The Lil-series diapers are more discrete and the ones I wear in public, whereas the Safari and Dino diapers swell quite a bit, the Lil-series only swell enough to become quite noticeable under clothing once you've wet them numerous times.

I've also heard good things about Northshore Megamax diapers which are bulky but also quite absorbant, ABU diapers which have wonderful prints, and Tykables. I'm sure you can also find other good recommendations around here and you're bound to find one that fits your needs/wants.

Anyways, Essay over, I hope you absolutely love your first time using them!

On 2/28/2023 at 1:19 AM, slicingoranges said:

Diapers, they are awesome. There's a ton I like about them, I like them even more than traditional wetting most of the time. The biggest factor is probably the feeling of them, a good diaper will pull moisture away from your skin and so they feel quite different from wetting pants. You get all of the warmth and the feeling of peeing in a confined space, but none of the clingy wet fabric against skin. And if you soak it, you get a little pool around your crotch for a while that feels good in a very strange and honestly fascinating way.

There's also the comfortable feeling of having that bulk between your legs, I don't know why but it feels really good to have an absolutely massive diaper squishing between your legs, especially when it's warm. I'm a DL far more than an AB but it is comforting and a great stress reliever to wear them for me.

Beyond that there's the normal feeling with omorashi with the holding and release, but now without having to worry about cleaning up nearly as much. It even makes wetting feel better than normal for me because of the way it swells up as you go and even the feeling of peeing feels different in a good way when you're wearing a bulky and relatively snug diaper.

Even leaks can be interesting to have fun with, often the diaper is super full at the point that you leak and it first pools against you before flowing up and around the diaper to leak out into your pants or down your legs in streams. Give or take around a third of the time I fill my diapers until they simply can't hold any more and they leak, and I love it.

Honestly just using them is great, but I specifically like using them for a few things:
Public wetting in diapers is a ton of fun. I've worn them while shopping, Jogging, to the movies, and even in class. Having the secret of a diaper under my clothes makes even boring tasks exiting. And while you can get away with wetting yourself in public without diapers if you are sneaky enough and wearing the proper clothing, diapers make wetting in public easy.
You just put one on, go out to do the thing you were going to do, and use them when needed. And doing that is exhilarating, most diapers not meant to be overly large are quite easy to hide under baggy clothing and they don't swell fast enough for anyone to notice, so they are extremely stealthy. As @Acura17 said, you can wear them around pretty much anyone and no one will know.

They also make bedwetting a more pleasant experience because there's far less cleanup. additionally, the blankets add to the comfortable feeling diapers tend to have and sleeping while in a wet diaper feels really good, just beware of rashes if you spend too long in wet diapers, I have skin that is not very sensitive but some people can get rashes if they spend more than a few hours in a wet diaper, your mileage may vary.

Now, the question of what and where to buy?
Honestly, it's up to you to decide what experience you want. If I were to make a fairly expensive recommendation, if you can fit into them get a few goodnites xl (and they are quite lenient so unless you have a fair bit of chonk you'll be ok) and also get yourself some proper tape up diapers.
Goodnites are fun for extremely discrete wearing and even some slow stealth wetting. If you want to, they are also great for intentional leaking fun.
Proper diapers will hold a whole lot more and unlike goodnites, will swell a lot more and provide you with more of that padded feeling.
I tend to wear ~85% tape up diapers and ~15% pullups going off of how many I go through and so most of what I said above applies more to tape up diapers than goodnites.

Goodnites you can probably find in any grocery store or pharmacy, but I highly, highly recommend that you get proper diapers from either an online realtor or (though I've not myself gotten any from them) from a medical supply store as plenty of the cheaper ones in stores have garbage capacity and feel frankly uncomfortable. The extra cost of good diapers is well worth it, trust me.

I've worn almost exclusively Rearz diapers which have huge capacities and feel awesome, if you're comfortable with ABDL prints they are amazing. I recommend their Safaris, Dinos, or Lil-series diapers. The Safaris have their highest capacity along with the Dinos and Inspire+ (which I haven't tried but are plain so if ABDL prints put you off then they might work). The Lil-series diapers are more discrete and the ones I wear in public, whereas the Safari and Dino diapers swell quite a bit, the Lil-series only swell enough to become quite noticeable under clothing once you've wet them numerous times.

I've also heard good things about Northshore Megamax diapers which are bulky but also quite absorbant, ABU diapers which have wonderful prints, and Tykables. I'm sure you can also find other good recommendations around here and you're bound to find one that fits your needs/wants.

Anyways, Essay over, I hope you absolutely love your first time using them!

Thanks a ton for this! I can't wait. This is all really helpful and really cute to read!

Just now, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Thanks a ton for this! I can't wait. This is all really helpful and really cute to read!

Oh for goodnites I weigh about 200 lbs.... do you think they would fit?

2 hours ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Oh for goodnites I weigh about 200 lbs.... do you think they would fit?

I'm not quite sure tbh, I'm skinny by many metrics so I actually fit into the weight range they recommend, their sides are really stretchy and I've heard many a story where people say they can fit into them despite being way over the weight range, albeit snugly. Your mileage may vary, I'd say buy a small package before you get a large one if you can to see if they fit first. Worst case scenario you can cut/rip the sides and use some underwear to hold them up, just make sure to keep them fairly snug if you do that.

It's absolutely an awesome way to play discreetly, and it's very freeing to be able to pee in a crowded place without anyone noticing. For me I find that diapers with plastic backing works the best as the cloth backed tend to sag and possibly leak quite easily. 

I haven't tried that many brands, but the Tena Slip maxi with cloth backing is by far my favorite as it's a very well balance between discretion and absorbency. In my mind the megamax and abdl-diapers are great if you are only spending time by yourself as it's not as easy to hide, so I think a smaller diaper is much better. 

To answer your question I'm not sure exactly why I enjoy wearing/using diapers, I think it might have something to do with it being a bit taboo but I'm not sure? I do find that messing in particular is really quite fun for me, it might just be because of how it feels but again I can't be certain.

I've only ever purchased diapers from ABU, if I had my own space again I would try out as many of the ABDL branded ones as I reasonably could.

As for "having fun", without getting too personal I think just wearing one and using it is itself the fun part.

I hope that when the time comes you are also able to enjoy yourself.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 10:56 PM, Explorermonkey said:

It's absolutely an awesome way to play discreetly, and it's very freeing to be able to pee in a crowded place without anyone noticing. For me I find that diapers with plastic backing works the best as the cloth backed tend to sag and possibly leak quite easily. 

I haven't tried that many brands, but the Tena Slip maxi with cloth backing is by far my favorite as it's a very well balance between discretion and absorbency. In my mind the megamax and abdl-diapers are great if you are only spending time by yourself as it's not as easy to hide, so I think a smaller diaper is much better. 

I wonder, what the difference is between the slip maxi's and the tena supers? Looking at pics they mostly look the same. I mostly wear the supers these days and they are so good, its surprising how much they can hold, I usually use a booster with them but can get at least 3+ wettings out of one, only need to change twice a day, they are the thickest affordable non-abdl diaps I have yet seen.

I also like the tranquility ATN's but in my experience they are much quicker to leak than the tenas even despite the double leg guards, unless you pee a little bit at a time instead of all at once, and they hold slightly less. But the plastic backing is so nice, and they tend to sag less, so I keep getting them anyways lol.